Schedule      Roster     

Photo

[News] Ravens Season In Chaos? Ridiculous.

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,038 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:26 AM

Harbaugh said there’s no panic after losing two straight and changing offensive coordinators.

View the full article

#2 johnathanoverlea@yahoo.com

johnathanoverlea@yahoo.com

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:48 AM

I believe in this team, time to take it to the next level!

#3 Raven Haven

Raven Haven

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:55 AM

I would put the Ravens up against any team on any given day despite the injuries. When it gets down to it, all 53 men play like Ravens and I will NEVER doubt their ability to get the job done.

#4 heavymojo68

heavymojo68

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:58 AM

we are a super bowl team, took what almost happened last year...

#5 Fastfingers

Fastfingers

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:03 PM

Our offense has to get going. This has been addressed. If our defense can weather the storm of injuries we have a chance. The going gets tough. Lets get it going.

#6 TorryGundy

TorryGundy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:05 PM

You name me one team who would be consistant loosing 6 starters on D. Three of which would be sure fire Pro Bowlers this season. Our next man up has been hurt. We are playing with the next man s, next man. We had practice squad guys start. When we get healty, all those reps to these young guys will pay off big in the playoffs. We we can substitute for situations and the guy we are using has real live snaps behind him. That is something no team can say they have. Heck on player goes down on the JEts d and the season was over. We loose Sugar, Sizzle, Spiderman,Ngata for a few games, Ellerbe, Smith, Mclain, Reed banged up bad, McPhee and you think we are supposed to look great on the field. Come on man! The great thing is in a week or two, other then Web, they will be all back and healthy. The rest of the leaugue needs to be scared. Not us!

#7 Ravens best girl

Ravens best girl

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:12 PM

@ Fastfingers - sure, the Offense has to "get going" but look what we are asking of them. 4 Offensive touchdowns in a game in not enouph?

#8 PaPaJim

PaPaJim

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:20 PM

As Casy Stingle once said: " When you come to a fork in the road, take it!". The Ravens will have every team right where they want them when the playoffs start, thinking the Ravens are the team everybody wants to play! Just like the Giants last year going in 9 - 7 and winning the whole thing! Hang tight people, the fun is about to start! GO RAVENS!

#9 charliebucket

charliebucket

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:21 PM

Well one thing is almost for certain. We'll have a top ten team on BOTH sides of the ball next season.

#10 reed20fence

reed20fence

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:24 PM

Don't worry Raven Nation, we've got this league right where we want it. Underestimating a team that lost two heartbreakers by a combined 6 points and still sitting at 9-4 atop their division is a very dangerous prospect. The offense just got a jolt in the arm with Caldwell. With due respect to Cam for all that he's done, Caldwell brings something new, and if things aren't working, knows enough to go back to what Cam was doing, which had us at 9-4. At some point in the coming few weeks we'll have Lewis, Suggs, McClain, Ellerbe, and Smith back on the field.

So there's only one word in the english language that can describe any attempt to say this team is in trouble, and Harbs used that word to answer the question.... RIDICULOUS!

#11 Coolhurt

Coolhurt

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:24 PM

Torry Grundy add in getting adjusted to a new Coordinator for the 3rd st8 year.

#12 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,863 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:25 PM

i'm ready for the game to take place so that we can witness this new "cam-less" evolution in the Ravens offense.

~Mili

#13 arizonaravensfan

arizonaravensfan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:30 PM

Of course we're not in chaos . What concerns me is we're putting ourseleves in the same position we did in 2009 and 2010 . We have not been dominant on the road this year and the thought of playing a well oiled improved NE team in the playoffs in foxboro is scary .The next two games will show us just how good we really are!

#14 The Greek

The Greek

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:31 PM

hurry up sunday. go eagles cowboys niners colts and ravens!!

#15 iluvpurple

iluvpurple

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

@Ravens best girl..... You are absolutely right! That is the first thing I said after their loss to the Redskins and was asking all week. I do not believe the offense was a complete failure in the game. Defense/special teams still did not hold up in certain situations and at the end, unfortunately.

#16 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:44 PM

The "experts" get paid to advance the theory of "chaos" reigning in the Ravens' locker room! Nothing could be further from the truth!

I would tend to believe that most all the players' feelings, especially on offense, on Cam's departure range bottom to top between,.... joy and happiness!

#17 BirdsofPrey

BirdsofPrey

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

Heath Evans needs to give it a rest...has anyone listened to his diatribe for the last week or so about the Ravens locker room being in disarray? This guy is a moron.

#18 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,503 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

Cundiff GONE, Cameron Gone, im happy. However, beating the manning brothers would add to my happiness.

#19 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,503 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:03 PM

Looks like Caldwell will be in the booth, not on the sideline this Sunday.

#20 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:05 PM

No way is there panic, at least among the players. The coaching staff on the other hand, we'll see. Let's just go out there and beat Denver to punch our ticket to the playoffs and start playing pissed off football.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users