Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Ravens Season In Chaos? Ridiculous.

54 posts in this topic

Harbaugh said there’s no panic after losing two straight and changing offensive coordinators.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-Season-In-Chaos-Ridiculous/9a481939-6eef-4b49-83e2-b96fadc3274d]View the full article[/url]

I would put the Ravens up against any team on any given day despite the injuries. When it gets down to it, all 53 men play like Ravens and I will NEVER doubt their ability to get the job done.

Our offense has to get going. This has been addressed. If our defense can weather the storm of injuries we have a chance. The going gets tough. Lets get it going.

You name me one team who would be consistant loosing 6 starters on D. Three of which would be sure fire Pro Bowlers this season. Our next man up has been hurt. We are playing with the next man s, next man. We had practice squad guys start. When we get healty, all those reps to these young guys will pay off big in the playoffs. We we can substitute for situations and the guy we are using has real live snaps behind him. That is something no team can say they have. Heck on player goes down on the JEts d and the season was over. We loose Sugar, Sizzle, Spiderman,Ngata for a few games, Ellerbe, Smith, Mclain, Reed banged up bad, McPhee and you think we are supposed to look great on the field. Come on man! The great thing is in a week or two, other then Web, they will be all back and healthy. The rest of the leaugue needs to be scared. Not us!

@ Fastfingers - sure, the Offense has to "get going" but look what we are asking of them. 4 Offensive touchdowns in a game in not enouph?

As Casy Stingle once said: " When you come to a fork in the road, take it!". The Ravens will have every team right where they want them when the playoffs start, thinking the Ravens are the team everybody wants to play! Just like the Giants last year going in 9 - 7 and winning the whole thing! Hang tight people, the fun is about to start! GO RAVENS!

Don't worry Raven Nation, we've got this league right where we want it. Underestimating a team that lost two heartbreakers by a combined 6 points and still sitting at 9-4 atop their division is a very dangerous prospect. The offense just got a jolt in the arm with Caldwell. With due respect to Cam for all that he's done, Caldwell brings something new, and if things aren't working, knows enough to go back to what Cam was doing, which had us at 9-4. At some point in the coming few weeks we'll have Lewis, Suggs, McClain, Ellerbe, and Smith back on the field.

So there's only one word in the english language that can describe any attempt to say this team is in trouble, and Harbs used that word to answer the question.... RIDICULOUS!

i'm ready for the game to take place so that we can witness this new "cam-less" evolution in the Ravens offense.

~Mili

Of course we're not in chaos . What concerns me is we're putting ourseleves in the same position we did in 2009 and 2010 . We have not been dominant on the road this year and the thought of playing a well oiled improved NE team in the playoffs in foxboro is scary .The next two games will show us just how good we really are!

@Ravens best girl..... You are absolutely right! That is the first thing I said after their loss to the Redskins and was asking all week. I do not believe the offense was a complete failure in the game. Defense/special teams still did not hold up in certain situations and at the end, unfortunately.

Heath Evans needs to give it a rest...has anyone listened to his diatribe for the last week or so about the Ravens locker room being in disarray? This guy is a moron.

Cundiff GONE, Cameron Gone, im happy. However, beating the manning brothers would add to my happiness.

Looks like Caldwell will be in the booth, not on the sideline this Sunday.

No way is there panic, at least among the players. The coaching staff on the other hand, we'll see. Let's just go out there and beat Denver to punch our ticket to the playoffs and start playing pissed off football.

I think we see a better team becaus all the players are all in knowing that they have 2 help Caldwell out and it show make our offense more in syc with everybody on the edge of the seats in the film room

Here's a radical idea: let's drop the name Cam Cameron from these discussion boards. Let's move on. He's gone and we're over him!! GO RAVENS - let's wrap up the Division on Sunday.

Before the season started I had the Ravens at 14-3 because Jim Caldwell was hired to coach Flacco but Cameron saw it to his credit to control Flacco to the point where Flacco has no say in which plays to play,Cameron is a control freak now the Ravens will finish up 9-7 and out of the playoffs, too late for Caldwell and Flacco to save the team,please prove me wrong

[quote name='TorryGundy' timestamp='1355418319' post='1260149']
You name me one team who would be consistant loosing 6 starters on D. Three of which would be sure fire Pro Bowlers this season. Our next man up has been hurt. We are playing with the next man s, next man. We had practice squad guys start. When we get healty, all those reps to these young guys will pay off big in the playoffs. We we can substitute for situations and the guy we are using has real live snaps behind him. That is something no team can say they have. Heck on player goes down on the JEts d and the season was over. We loose Sugar, Sizzle, Spiderman,Ngata for a few games, Ellerbe, Smith, Mclain, Reed banged up bad, McPhee and you think we are supposed to look great on the field. Come on man! The great thing is in a week or two, other then Web, they will be all back and healthy. The rest of the leaugue needs to be scared. Not us!
[/quote] Awesome

If we beat Denver then we are 10-4(that part I already know). I have 2 questions that I hope somebody that answer.

1. If the 49ers beat New England and we take care of Denver, do we take over again in the #2 spot in the playoff picture?
2. What would need to happen for the Ravens to clinch #1 or #2 if somehow the Texans lose against the Colts twice and their final game?

There is a difference between the "team" and the "organization"...

As an organization, the Ravens have a well-deserved reputation as one of the BEST organizations in the NFL, if not in all of sports.

As a team, the Ravens have suffered from the significant loss of key players and leaders on both sides of the ball, a well-known (if not over analyzed) issue with the design of the offensive game plans, etc. For the team to be 9-4 with all that tells me that the organizational excellence extends to the business of playing football!

Chaos!?! I'm sure that there are a lot of teams that would love to have the same "chaos".

We need to win ,lets look at it like this We have been Great at Home ,if we win we will get 1 home playoff Game atleast ,and players that are hurting will have time to get healthy ,i will find a lot better if were at home then on the Road,Come late December in the cold anything can happen in those conditions,Lets get this Home Game this week ,to beat Manning keep him off the field so he stays frustrated key is time of possession in this game.