Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] The Caw: Black Hawk Helicopter Lands On Ravens Practice Fields

19 posts in this topic

OLB Paul Kruger went for a ride in an Army helicopter Tuesday afternoon.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/The-Caw-Black-Hawk-Helicopter-Lands-On-Ravens-Practice-Fields/98e6528d-219b-411d-ad45-ea9c1f842958]View the full article[/url]

Wouldn't it be cool to have the team come in onto the field one chopper at a time eight or ten at a time, then have Ray do his thing on the field as the last player to get out!!! Just a thought!

I think the Ravens need to be concern with beating the Broncos on Sunday. They can play toy soldiers later. WIN!! What's Important Now

c'mon illi....you're not serious right? Even as a thought, what a waste of "our protectors time and resources". Not cool at all. Glad Paul got a ride however in a craft so creatively put together. Maybe the Purple Birds will gather this sunday on the field and let the fireceness of our Military come out against the Broncs!

thats dopee! they are concerned ma'am, trying to get the players inspired and showing them what they play for. John is always tied in with the military and seeing a Black Hawk Helicopter land on their field may make them play like animals

MissRay - there is NOTHING more important than any activity that supports our military in any fashion - not even the Bronco's. "play toy soldiers" .... really! How about being inspired by what our finest do on a daily basis; yes, men and women that they actually look up to believe it or not.

That is one crazy looking helicopter. It reminds me of the one used in Grand Theft Auto IV. Anyways hopefully the Ravens will play like pissed off soldiers on Sunday and wipe the floor with the Broncos.

IMO, I think it was really great . . . for both sides here. The military, catching a break & connecting with the Ravens (hopefully they are Raven's fans), they deserve to relax and show off to a few Pro's of the gridiron. And for the team, to lighten un over recent events, I know, as ex-military, what a thrill a lift like this is, can only help them relax . . . sure, it was just fun. Who doesn't like to have a little . . especially now when things are so pressured tight. THANK YOU & SALUTE to ALL who have served, & God BLESS those still in harms way!

Tuesday is the players day off, Krueger was in the facility lifting on his own time. That had to be totally cool.

They should do their pregame entrance on Sunday in a blackhawk. Just land it in the middle of M&T Bank stadium.

Instead of Ray coming out of the tunnel, let him come out of the Black Hawk after in lands in the middle of the field !

The Ravens and the Maryland Air National Guard have been working together for years. It is always a nice thing when there is a mutual respect and I admire that. Just look up when they do the fly over at M&T stadium. Those planes are from the Maryland Air National Guard

I love our special teams Jones is a beast Tucker is clutch and Koch is a person "allegedly". I doubt punters are people.