11 replies to this topic

#1 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:35 AM

I've made the playoffs in both leagues: #1 and #2 seeds. Naturally, I'm very nervous. So any feedback would be much appreciated!

http://fantasy.nfl.c.../1218315/team/9

http://fantasy.nfl.c.../1220093/team/9
<p><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><span style="font-size:24px;">Banned</span></span>.</p>

#2 flynismo

flynismo

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,798 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:14 AM

Here's some advice.

If a girl tells you "dont worry, I can't get pregnant", then run, just run as fast as you can...
Self-appointed President of The Flacco Lovers Foundation (F.L.F)Joe Flacco, Super Bowl 47 MVPFarewell to a legend. Thanks for the memories, Ray Ray!If you woke up this morning, congratulations. You got another chance

#3 Sizzlebshu

Sizzlebshu

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,720 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:19 PM

Start AJ Green and Greg Olsen in your te and flex spots. Bench williams and harbor

league 2 play the bengals defense over the packers

#4 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:25 PM

Will win in 1 league unless Gostkowski scores 18!
<p><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><span style="font-size:24px;">Banned</span></span>.</p>

#5 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:44 AM

Anyone want to give me advice for the Finals?

#6 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:31 AM

In a bind at RB. I have Martin vs. STL, Moreno vs. CLE, Ridley @JAC, Forte @AZ and Wilson @BAL. All 5 of these RBs have great matchups and huge potential. Most nervous about Martin because STL has the best run D of the bunch and TB's offense is burning out, Martin included. Wilson has a great matchup, bu he has to timeshare with Bradshaw and his team just got shut out. AZ's showing some life while CHI is slipping, so I'm not sure about Forte. I'm thus leaning towards Moreno, Ridley and Martin as my 2 RBs and W/R. Need feedback.

#7 Mt. Crushmore

Mt. Crushmore

Crush Knows

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,508 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:23 PM

In a bind at RB. I have Martin vs. STL, Moreno vs. CLE, Ridley @JAC, Forte @AZ and Wilson @BAL. All 5 of these RBs have great matchups and huge potential. Most nervous about Martin because STL has the best run D of the bunch and TB's offense is burning out, Martin included. Wilson has a great matchup, bu he has to timeshare with Bradshaw and his team just got shut out. AZ's showing some life while CHI is slipping, so I'm not sure about Forte. I'm thus leaning towards Moreno, Ridley and Martin as my 2 RBs and W/R. Need feedback.

I would go with Moreno, Ridley, and then the last is really personal preference. Martin has to face STL who has been great recently but just gave up a ton to AD so they will probably come back with a vengeance. After Oakland gave up a big day to Martin they held Rice in check. Forte can be a fantasy stud but hasn't played well recently, along with their whole team. I am still not convinced by Wilson and he has to share time with Bradshaw but he has a good matchup, unfortunately, against the Ravens.

In conclusion, start Moreno and Ridley and then go personal preference on the last spot.

Mt. Crushmore always makes about a million posts in a minute.

I'd like to introduce myself. Mt. Crushmore, Correction Officer.

Twitter

#8 Free Agent

Free Agent

Sign me, Ozzie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,685 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:37 AM

In my fantasy championship, but I have two particularly notable dilemmas:

Dilemma #1: Need 2 WRs

Dez Bryant @ NO
Victor Cruz @ Baltimore
Julio Jones @ Detroit
Torrey Smith @ NYG

Im penciling in Cruz against us, because we all know how our defense has been playing, and Bryant against the soft Saints defense. Im pretty much ruling out Torrey Smith, so the biggest question is do I replace either Bryant or Cruz with Jones?

Dilemma #2: Need 1 TE

Tony Gonzalez @ Detroit
Jason Witten @ NO

Ive been planning on going with Gonzalez, but Witten is an extremely attractive option as well, thanks to the poor Saints defense.

Any advice?

"It's like somebody created him on Madden." - Jacoby Jones on Joe Flacco

"Hodor." - Hodor

#9 Mt. Crushmore

Mt. Crushmore

Crush Knows

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,508 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:06 PM

Dez Bryant @ NO
Victor Cruz @ Baltimore
Julio Jones @ Detroit
Torrey Smith @ NYG

Im penciling in Cruz against us, because we all know how our defense has been playing, and Bryant against the soft Saints defense. Im pretty much ruling out Torrey Smith, so the biggest question is do I replace either Bryant or Cruz with Jones?

Tony Gonzalez @ Detroit
Jason Witten @ NO

Ive been planning on going with Gonzalez, but Witten is an extremely attractive option as well, thanks to the poor Saints defense.

Any advice?

That really is tough. On the WRs I would rule out Torrey and go based off of recent production/personal preference.

The TEs is the same but since Gonzalez has been playing so good I would stick with him.

Mt. Crushmore always makes about a million posts in a minute.

I'd like to introduce myself. Mt. Crushmore, Correction Officer.

Twitter

#10 Free Agent

Free Agent

Sign me, Ozzie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,685 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

That really is tough. On the WRs I would rule out Torrey and go based off of recent production/personal preference.

The TEs is the same but since Gonzalez has been playing so good I would stick with him.

It is. I could see all Jones, Cruz, and Bryant all having big days. Cruz is playing our weak defense. Bryant is playing the Saints weak defense and he's been playing really well the last few weeks especially. Jones has often been boom or bust in fantasy this year, but I could see the Lions-Falcons game being a high scoring shootout. Its a tough call.

Gonzalez has been better than Witten this season, but when Witten is on fire, he's really on fire. Im probably gonna go with Gonzalez, but its another tough call.

"It's like somebody created him on Madden." - Jacoby Jones on Joe Flacco

"Hodor." - Hodor

#11 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

Dez Bryant @ NO
Victor Cruz @ Baltimore
Julio Jones @ Detroit
Torrey Smith @ NYG

Tony Gonzalez @ Detroit
Jason Witten @ NO

Any advice?

Go with Cruz and Bryant. The Cowboys' passing game has been soaring lately. Romo hasn't looked this dominant in a while. Bryant, for his part, has scored in the double digits for the past 5 weeks, finger-wrap be damned. He should have a field day against a defense that gives up 287 ypg and 1.8 tdpg.

As for your TE, I'd advise you be conservative and go with Gonzalez. He's more reliable, as Mat Ryan depends on him more than Romo depends on Witten. NO gives up 8.47 ppg to TEs; DET is right behind, giving up 8.27. In conclusion, I'd say stick with Gonzalez. He usually scores in the double digits anyway. Witten's slightly higher potential isn't worth the risk in the Finals.

#12 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

I won Gold and Bronze!!! Thanks for all your advice, everybody!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users