Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Safety Omar Brown Moved Up To Active Roster

39 posts in this topic

The former practice squad player will fill a special teams hole left by suspended Asa Jackson.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Safety-Omar-Brown-Moved-Up-To-Active-Roster/86e02ba1-2b20-47be-97c3-e7b7d414c7ea]View the full article[/url]

go omar been looking forward to seeing you play a reglar season game.

[i]Okay Omar, this is your chance, go out there and "play like a Raven"! Go get 'em tiger![/i]

Welcome back Brown! Everybody has been waiting for this moment! We saw you in the preseason and now you're back! Heck yes!

ok now with all our injured lb's LETS BRING UP ADRIAN HAMILTON!!! maybe this guys gonna be THAT playmaker he was in the preseason

I would love to see him cause some special teams turnovers against the Broncos. It would go a long way in determining if he gets a roster spot next season.

I remember Omar from the preseason. Hopefully he takes advantage of his chance to shine. I'm pumped to see what he can do.

It's about time!!! I think he will be a good player in this league one day all we heard was Omar this Omar that in camp and preseason this kid has a knack for making plays, I hope he can continue that if he gets the opportunity

maybe he can create some turnovers if he plays he was pretty good at that during the pre season

Win or lose, this is the perfect time to play certain rookies from the practice squad. Just so the coaches can evaluate them before waiting for camp. I'm itching to see Tommy Streeter, but I know that he is on injured reserve.

We still have some depth at LB (getting very thin) in Mclellen and Upshaw, I'm thinking that Sizzle, and maybe even Ray will return, and thats the reason for Brown and not Hamilton. The best scenario would be to keep Peyton off the field with good Offense. C'mon Joe !

TO keep peyton off the field we need to run the football and get the time of possesion for the offense so teh defense can stay fresh.

Ok Omar. I was thinking sergio kindle get avtivated for speacial teams and olb and move Albert McClellan inside to help that middle but omar can ball too.

At this point we need all the bodies we can get.Man unbelievable how this team has been hit by the injurer bug!

So excited to see the youngster prove himself.....you know he will somehow make an impact....just made play after play in the offseason.

I hope we get Lewis or Suggs back. Preferably both, we are really hurting at linebacker right now.

We're hurting in the Defensive Backfield, as well. Our CB's and S's are just flat out missing...Though I will say, we've been lucky with who we've had not playing terribly, although I didn't like seeing Garcon so freakin' wide-open in the End Zone, of all places on the field...

Omar Brown has been pretty good in the preseason I hope to see improvements on him plus I really hope to see more from Adrian Hamilton from the practice squad I think he can be pretty great too.

Omar played his but off all preseason Im glad he is getting his chance, to bad its coming from another players expense but at least he is getting it.

@Ravensforlyfe I know man, never thought in a million years we would be this bad off. The crazy part is were still contenders too, says alot about this team. This also makes me really excited for next year if we stay healthy we will easily be in a hunt for the superbowl next year.