Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Joe Flacco 'Stunned' By Cam Cameron's Dismissal

130 posts in this topic

Joe Flacco said Cam Cameron was great for his career and dismissed a perceived rift.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Joe-Flacco-Stunned-By-Cam-Camerons-Dismissal/4ab2e385-bd76-46e4-b4c1-70ae1831d59c]View the full article[/url]

Cam Who? No one seems to be talking about the hot Broncos and how Peyton has been clutch lately. I know this change is quite a big deal, but lets not overlook this week's opponent.

Go Ravens!!

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, December 12, 2012 - Insulting and in bad taste · Report post

%u201CI don%u2019t really care. It doesn%u2019t matter to me,%u201D he said...

I sure hope that's not his philosophy overall.

Sometimes I think he's mildly autistic.

I have always felt that the Ravens needed a change at OC, but you really have to question the timing. I think the Ravens are dead in the water now! Even if Caldwell can make better play calling which Cameron lacked, ultimately Flacco still has to get the job done. Flacco is simply too goofy.

this seems like a PR answer to me... Of course he will deny the fact that there was any tension/cam was holding him back, the ravens FO/PR teams would never want, if true, the fact that cam and joe didn't get along to be out in the open...

Publically stunned, secretly happy....I just hope this was a good move and not bad timing, but i think if Caldwell let's the players have more say and get more involved, then we will get better offensively

Great read on Joe if you missed it earlier...gives insight into who Joe is!

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Gameday-Program-Feature-Joe-Flacco/5a8c7302-5150-4aed-b482-7596a0d52268

Just heard Sal Paolantonio on espn and he pretty much said that Suugs and Lewis will be ready to go Sunday. If Lewis is to play he needs to be taken off IR by 4pm Saturday.

No more scapegoat for our offense.

I agree, Cam had to go but now, perhaps, we'll start putting the blame on the players...the ones who are supposed to execute on the field. One word...consistency. It would be nice to see some.

The Ravens are completely dysfunctional as an offensive organization. They can not pick QBs..... Period, wide receivers also. They should have ditched Flacco and picked up Manning and made a run. They could have done that years ago with Kurt Warner, instead of Warner they took Boller. The choice eventually broke down the entire system. Flacco is an average Joe, not a Luck or Rg 3, he just basically fills the position. He poses very little real threat to any defense, non at all on the road. This change will do nothing other than the top brass discovering that Flacco is not their answer. I am sure they realize that this is not a Super Bowl team and they are laying groundwork for next season.

if Flacco says hes a top 5 QB, Sunday is the day to prove it against an ACTUAL top 5 QB, now that he's going to have more say in the plays. We'll just have to see if Cam was holding him back.

Cam Cameron had all the pieces in front of him but he failed to use them successfully. Ray Rice is our biggest and most versatile threat we can use him in screen plays and in the slot which can create mismatches for our other talented player. Jim Caldwell needs to find the identity of our offense.

Joe Flacco is going to stun his critics this Sunday. This is the same dealing I had about Joe during the championship game. He has a lot to prove and watch him step up. Its the same Joe that outplayed Tom Brady.

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, December 12, 2012 - Hidden due to post previously being deleted · Report post

[quote name='missing person' timestamp='1355343044' post='1259415']
The Ravens are completely dysfunctional as an offensive organization. They can not pick QBs..... Period, wide receivers also. They should have ditched Flacco and picked up Manning and made a run. They could have done that years ago with Kurt Warner, instead of Warner they took Boller. The choice eventually broke down the entire system. Flacco is an average Joe, not a Luck or Rg 3, he just basically fills the position. He poses very little real threat to any defense, non at all on the road. This change will do nothing other than the top brass discovering that Flacco is not their answer. I am sure they realize that this is not a Super Bowl team and they are laying groundwork for next season.
[/quote]Going after Manning would've meant cutting half of the team. We did not have the money for that. This isn't Madden.

Kurt could've come here, but it's not like we have a legit #1 like Fitz so...

Part of me wants Flacco to walk and see how the Ravens manage. Some fans have become so insufferable lately, they deserve a cellar dwelling team.

[quote name='Ravensfan4life2010' timestamp='1355343779' post='1259432']
lmao thats the face he had when billy missed the fg against the pats last year in the playoffs
[/quote]That's the face Cundiff had before every kick.