Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Joe Flacco 'Stunned' By Cam Cameron's Dismissal

130 posts in this topic

Joe Flacco said Cam Cameron was great for his career and dismissed a perceived rift.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Joe-Flacco-Stunned-By-Cam-Camerons-Dismissal/4ab2e385-bd76-46e4-b4c1-70ae1831d59c]View the full article[/url]

Cam Who? No one seems to be talking about the hot Broncos and how Peyton has been clutch lately. I know this change is quite a big deal, but lets not overlook this week's opponent.

Go Ravens!!

I have always felt that the Ravens needed a change at OC, but you really have to question the timing. I think the Ravens are dead in the water now! Even if Caldwell can make better play calling which Cameron lacked, ultimately Flacco still has to get the job done. Flacco is simply too goofy.

I think it really is his overall outlook. He is so bland with no emotion. You ever see Flacco get upset when a play goes bad?

this seems like a PR answer to me... Of course he will deny the fact that there was any tension/cam was holding him back, the ravens FO/PR teams would never want, if true, the fact that cam and joe didn't get along to be out in the open...

He said the right thing at the right time now tell us how you really feel Joe.

Joe comments are just like Rays respect and classy I like that.so lets move on and please stop talking about Cam and move on.

Im kind of tired of hearing about Cam, Hes gone. We have a new OC .. Players need to step up. NO more articles please

Publically stunned, secretly happy....I just hope this was a good move and not bad timing, but i think if Caldwell let's the players have more say and get more involved, then we will get better offensively

Great read on Joe if you missed it earlier...gives insight into who Joe is!

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Gameday-Program-Feature-Joe-Flacco/5a8c7302-5150-4aed-b482-7596a0d52268

Just heard Sal Paolantonio on espn and he pretty much said that Suugs and Lewis will be ready to go Sunday. If Lewis is to play he needs to be taken off IR by 4pm Saturday.

No more scapegoat for our offense.

I agree, Cam had to go but now, perhaps, we'll start putting the blame on the players...the ones who are supposed to execute on the field. One word...consistency. It would be nice to see some.

I just want to see the offense explode at this point, too much anticipation for all of this nonsense.

if Flacco says hes a top 5 QB, Sunday is the day to prove it against an ACTUAL top 5 QB, now that he's going to have more say in the plays. We'll just have to see if Cam was holding him back.

Cam Cameron had all the pieces in front of him but he failed to use them successfully. Ray Rice is our biggest and most versatile threat we can use him in screen plays and in the slot which can create mismatches for our other talented player. Jim Caldwell needs to find the identity of our offense.

Joe Flacco is going to stun his critics this Sunday. This is the same dealing I had about Joe during the championship game. He has a lot to prove and watch him step up. Its the same Joe that outplayed Tom Brady.

Part of me wants Flacco to walk and see how the Ravens manage. Some fans have become so insufferable lately, they deserve a cellar dwelling team.

[quote name='Ravensfan4life2010' timestamp='1355343779' post='1259432']
lmao thats the face he had when billy missed the fg against the pats last year in the playoffs
[/quote]That's the face Cundiff had before every kick.

fix the o-line and a lot of the problems will be solved than add slants and wr screens and stop going deep every play and that will solve the other problems. i agree that most fans on this board have gotten to spoiled. if flacco walks goodluck with the free agents bums that will be available at qb. the guy is good enough to win a sb so leave him alone. the o-line is the bigger problem

Joe seems to get up for the big name qbs. For example, the last 2 times he played Brady, he actually outplayed Brady. I hope i'm right about this. Go Ravens!!! :)

Joe, you're a stand-up-guy for being "stunned", and professing the love for Cam Cam but come on...really? You're body language and facial expressions have told the real story. During conversations with Cam on the sideline you looked somewhere between constipated, and having just been told your dog died. Constantly walking away and coming back as Cam was talking was a dead give away you didn't want to hear it. And why were you so upset when Cam forced Zorn out? So, good effort putting up a front, but we all know...