Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Jackson Suspended Four Games By NFL

39 posts in this topic

The rookie has been suspended for violating the policy on performance enhancing substances.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Jackson-Suspended-Four-Games-By-NFL-/f3026d99-35d7-4618-8fe0-0cedb0e9727b]View the full article[/url]

I hope this was one of those "I honestly did not realize that XXX banned substance was an ingredient in the supplement I was taking..." incidents.

Man, we can't win for losing. When will we catch a break!! We'll bounce back an find a way, as we've done all season.

Given his stats, whatever he was taking couldnt have been all that potent. At any rate, how many d-backs have to go down before Omar Brown gets a shot? All he did was outshine everyone on defense throughout the pre-season...I dunno, think he deserves a chance

at some point we are going to say next man up and there will be no men left...

[quote name='berad' timestamp='1355264512' post='1258402']
Performance enhancing? He wasn't even on the field!
[/quote] i was about to ask why did he need it when did i miss him on the field . and we need a spot for ray lewis so

This might be the worst defensive loss of the season.

Seriously though, AJax. If you're going to cheat, at least make sure you do it successfully.

I see Sergio is on the roster. When did he get signed off the practice squad? I hgope he proves Ozzie right in keeping him. We need a defensive spark. Oakland released a starting CB can we use him? Do we have a starting CB?

Disappointing, he knew the NFL's policy and broke the rules. He has no good excuse.

Hmm ruining his NFL career before it can get started? Not a sound choice, good, smart NFL players don't need this kinda drug.

Wonder if it was adderall? That is an attractive enhancer. Not all those who use it get caught.

[quote name='JakeNumber55' timestamp='1355271842' post='1258543']
Im starting to get the feeling the NFL hates us
[/quote]

how is it the nfl's doing that asa took illegal performance enhancers?

Latch, im mainly talking about fines for helmet to helmet hits. And from what im hearing he was taking supplements and that can be risky when playing football for this reason here. Thats just a rumor not very sure.

For all the problems we have had with the Ravens this season, this is the one area where we have been pristine. No off the field issues with any Ravens players not performance enhancing drug problems, but it all ends with this foolish kid (if he is guilty of course)!

wow SMH come on now the thing that gets in my nerves though is you never know what they take except for a few rumors

before I judge him I want to know 2 things.#1 what he took and #2 why he took it. I want to hear his side of the story.

when harbs said you can never have enough corners i doubt he was thinking of this

[quote name='axisofeeble' timestamp='1355265238' post='1258423']
Was he trying to get taller? Opens up a spot on the roster. Sergio Kindle? Adrian Hamilton?
[/quote]

the one and only Ray Lewis

when was sergio kindle resigned to the active roster i thought he was practice squad? and i hope this doesn't mean ray lewis is still gonna be out.

[quote name='llwillow1231' timestamp='1355308443' post='1258907']
when was sergio kindle resigned to the active roster i thought he was practice squad? and i hope this doesn't mean ray lewis is still gonna be out.
[/quote] when ray lewis is ready they will make room I noticed the roster move yesterday when i was looking to see who we have left at corner but nothing in transactions so maybe an error or it just hasn't been updated