21 replies to this topic

#1 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,197 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:16 PM

and this was the cat that was suppose to be able to beat Floyd? wow! he got dropped in the 6th round. i think that he may be done with boxing after this.

~Mili

Militant X 1

RayLewisSig1_zps3a0863e0.png

"I May be Done but I'm not Gone!"

- Ray Lewis

#2 ROH522155

ROH522155

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:27 PM

Floyd ducked Manny long enough that neither of them are in their primes anymore. It could have been a great fight 3 years ago if Floyd would've manned up. At least Marquez had the balls to fight Manny four times.
Posted Image
"Victory now, Ravens forever"

#3 H8R

H8R

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,761 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

Floyd ducked Manny long enough that neither of them are in their primes anymore. It could have been a great fight 3 years ago if Floyd would've manned up. At least Marquez had the balls to fight Manny four times.

Didn't Phoney Mayweather beat Marquez? Floyd is and will always be an above average fighter feasting on bottom feeding competition. Manny fought anyone who challenged him. Plain and simple. Floyd was and is a paper tiger .

#4 BALTIMOREFLACCO

BALTIMOREFLACCO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,688 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

Pac's career is most likely over. It's a shame that Floyd ducked him for so long, would have been a great one when they were both in their prime

23mn1x.jpg

Thank god I was born a Texas Longhorn

Whiskey Sour GM

#5 gabefergy

gabefergy

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,566 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

Didn't Phoney Mayweather beat Marquez? Floyd is and will always be an above average fighter feasting on bottom feeding competition. Manny fought anyone who challenged him. Plain and simple. Floyd was and is a paper tiger .

Agreed. All Floyd cares about is making money and not sullying his record. He was scared of Manny.

@gabefergy

#6 1/28/01

1/28/01

Error 404

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,931 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

and this was the cat that was suppose to be able to beat Floyd?

~Mili

The world will never know cause Mayweather punked out what, 3 times? Wait, 4 times? Oh hell, who's counting? ;)
Posted Image

#7 H8R

H8R

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,761 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

The world will never know cause Mayweather punked out what, 3 times? Wait, 4 times? Oh hell, who's counting? ;)

Only the promoters are counting, lol. : D

#8 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,197 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:44 PM

Floyd is the man! 43 have tried...43 have failed! but now...what is really interesting to me is that Freddie Roach is saying that Marquez may have been on the sauce (roids) coming into this fight. really? isn't that something? Floyd said the same exact thing about Manny a few months back and his camp denied it. Floyd's team knew something was fishy with Manny and demanded a drug test and at first Manny's camp refused (imo to give Manny time to get clean). then...they were okay with it and scheduled this fight wiht Marquez and then Manny gets knocked out cold! lol!

here's what Roach said: Freddie Roach, Pacquiao's trainer, leaped to the conclusion that it was because of Marquez's relationship with strength and conditioning coach Angel "Memo" Hernandez, who infamously supplied performance-enhancing drugs to runners Marion Jones and Tim Montgomery. Roach went so far as to tell USA Today, "If [Marquez's body] is natural, I will kiss his [profanity deleted]."

here's the link: http://www.gmanetwor...a-clean-fighter

now how are you cats gonna spin this one?

~Mili

Edited by Militant X 1, 11 December 2012 - 11:13 PM.

Militant X 1

- Ray Lewis

#9 ROH522155

ROH522155

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:23 PM

Floyd is the man! 43 have tried...43 have failed! but now...what is really interesting to me is that Freddie Roach is saying that Marquez may have been on the sauce (roids) coming into this fight. really? isn't that something? Floyd said the same exact thing about Manny a few months back and his camp denied it. Floyd's team knew something was fishy with Manny and demanded a drug test and at first Manny's camp refused (imo to give Manny time to get clean). then...they were okay with it and scheduled this fight wiht Marquez and then Manny gets knocked out cold! lol!

here's what Roach said: Freddie Roach, Pacquiao's trainer, leaped to the conclusion that it was because of Marquez's relationship with strength and conditioning coach Angel "Memo" Hernandez, who infamously supplied performance-enhancing drugs to runners Marion Jones and Tim Montgomery. Roach went so far as to tell USA Today, "If [Marquez's body] is natural, I will kiss his [profanity deleted]."

~Mili

43 bums have tried....

Edited by ROH522155, 11 December 2012 - 11:24 PM.

Posted Image

#10 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,197 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

43 bums have tried....

bums huh? and what do you consider Marquez to be? cause Floyd beat Marquez coming out of retirement and now Marquez dropped pac-man. so using your logic about ALL of Floyd's opponents that means that pac-man just got put to sleep by a "bum." LOL!

~Mili

Edited by Militant X 1, 12 December 2012 - 02:42 AM.

Militant X 1

- Ray Lewis

#11 ROH522155

ROH522155

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:27 AM

bums huh? and what do you consider Marquez to be? cause Floyd beat Marquez coming out of retirement and now Marquez dropped pac-man. so using your logic about ALL of Floyd's opponents that means that pac-man just got put to sleep by a "bum." LOL!

~Mili

Most of them were bums! And yes Manny lost to Marquez and Mayweather beat Marquez but that is irrelevant. Boxing is all about how the two fighters match up. The only thing that matters is how Manny would match up with Floyd in their primes. I'm not sure who would win but it would be a great fight! Too bad we'll never know since Mayweather ducked Pac Man for so long!
Posted Image

#12 Gordo52

Gordo52

52 G.O.A.T.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,031 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

I still dream to see them fight. Unfortunately I think Pac man is done.

I always used to think Pacquiao would beat him but not anymore.

Floyds the best
2dc45a6e-0473-4d16-b247-f9f9608f28d3_zps

#13 gabefergy

gabefergy

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,566 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

~Mili

You're the one doing the spinning lol. It's been well documented that Floyd was trying all along to short Manny on the money and who cares about drug tests? The normal battery of tests isnt good enough for Floyd? There is no reason why Manny should have to go above and beyond just to appease Floyd.

As for Marquez, there were a lot of ppl who thought his body was awfully sketchy. He dropped a lot of weight and looked absolutely ripped. Sure that can be done without cheating, but the fact that Marquez enlisted a trainer who has heavy ties to other dopers isnt a great sign. I'm not saying he is guilty of anything but it is certainly fishy.

@gabefergy

#14 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,197 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:48 PM

Most of them were bums! And yes Manny lost to Marquez and Mayweather beat Marquez but that is irrelevant. Boxing is all about how the two fighters match up. The only thing that matters is how Manny would match up with Floyd in their primes. I'm not sure who would win but it would be a great fight! Too bad we'll never know since Mayweather ducked Pac Man for so long!

i agree with you that it would've been a great fight. and imo, we'll never know now because pac-man just got dropped like a bad habit! lol! this cat may be done with boxing altogether.

~Mili

You're the one doing the spinning lol. It's been well documented that Floyd was trying all along to short Manny on the money and who cares about drug tests? The normal battery of tests isnt good enough for Floyd? There is no reason why Manny should have to go above and beyond just to appease Floyd.

As for Marquez, there were a lot of ppl who thought his body was awfully sketchy. He dropped a lot of weight and looked absolutely ripped. Sure that can be done without cheating, but the fact that Marquez enlisted a trainer who has heavy ties to other dopers isnt a great sign. I'm not saying he is guilty of anything but it is certainly fishy.

i have nothing to spin brah. i posted you the link. lol! i just find it interesting that none of you are really addressing pac man getting dropped the other night but you're still attacking Floyd. lol! and IF you are clean why not take more tests to prove it to get the fight going? that's just like people saying that when Michael Jackson settled with that family out of court that he was guilty of child molestation. pac man's refusal to submit to those tests sent a message to Floyd's camp that he was on the sauce. and now, pac man's camp is claiming the same thing with Marquez. they say that karma is a ......

~Mili

Edited by Militant X 1, 12 December 2012 - 05:02 PM.

Militant X 1

- Ray Lewis

#15 gabefergy

gabefergy

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,566 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

i agree with you that it would've been a great fight. and imo, we'll never know now because pac-man just got dropped like a bad habit! lol! this cat may be done with boxing altogether.

~Mili

i have nothing to spin brah. like it or not...Floyd's undefeated (ducking or not) and pac man just got rocked! it is what it is! imo, he got exposed and embarrassed saturday night and he may be done with the sport!

~Mili

Well he definitely got embarrassed, I'm not sure about exposed. Manny was dominating that fight until he let his guard down. I dont think he's done, but we have to wait and see.

@gabefergy

#16 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Mintberry Crunch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,323 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:53 AM

I think a Marquez-Mayweather rematch would be far likelier than a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight, at this point.

MOD666 SUX & FUUX!!!!!!

#17 codizzle

codizzle

Director of Admissions- BSHU

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,663 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:35 AM

Absolutely hate boxing and could care less about this fight but here ya go

Posted Image
Just WIN Out!!!

6f3898d1-1b88-4209-a3a5-ed7fe2348d4b.jpg

+35

#18 George70

George70

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:26 PM

Manny Pacquiao is knocked out? Wow! I was not expecting that.

#19 BloodRaven

BloodRaven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,461 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:26 AM

I hate Manny and his lapdog Bob Arum with a passion, for years they've been making money off Mayweathers name while refusing to work with his promoters, so while I agree that Manny is a fantastic fighter and unmatched as an output machine he's not in the same class as Floyd who is far more skilled, a much bigger draw and undefeated.

#20 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,197 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

I hate Manny and his lapdog Bob Arum with a passion, for years they've been making money off Mayweathers name while refusing to work with his promoters, so while I agree that Manny is a fantastic fighter and unmatched as an output machine he's not in the same class as Floyd who is far more skilled, a much bigger draw and undefeated.

i agree! and here is what is really interesting to me; IF this was Floyd who got knocked out...cats would be all over this talking smack about him but since it was Pac Man (their golden boy) who got dropped...i hear nothing but crickets now. absolutely nothing! LOL! seriously though...i think manny is done with boxing. i doubt he can recover from this defeat.

~Mili

Militant X 1

- Ray Lewis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users