4 replies to this topic

#1 BmoreLuv

BmoreLuv

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:02 PM

I know over the years there's been some complaints on this forum about Harbaugh's game awareness. I'm sure a lot of fans watching the Redskins game were saying why are we kneeling (giving up) when we have 29 seconds left, one timeout remaining, and a kicker with a serious leg. We have very fast receivers on our roster, and a QB that has one of the strongest arms in the league. We have sideline routes for days, and also the potential to get a pass interference or illegal contact call. Why just not even try to win??? Well it was a no brainer to Harbaugh he said this during today's PC "We would have to get the ball down field with no time outs". Okay, my Main issue with this is why wasn't he aware we had one timeout (even 24hrs later), and where's his stones as in guts as in determination as in playing to win not playing in fear of making mistakes??? Playing like this isn't the DNA of a tough confident team, and it starts with the HC. He said it was solely his decision to have his offense walk off the field with time remaining and one timeout (He wasn't aware of), and not even try at the end of regulation. I so Booooooo that call

Sleeper OC for next year if not Caldwell KURT WARNER!

#2 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

SAM I Am......

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

I know over the years there's been some complaints on this forum about Harbaugh's game awareness. I'm sure a lot of fans watching the Redskins game were saying why are we kneeling (giving up) when we have 29 seconds left, one timeout remaining, and a kicker with a serious leg. We have very fast receivers on our roster, and a QB that has one of the strongest arms in the league. We have sideline routes for days, and also the potential to get a pass interference or illegal contact call. Why just not even try to win??? Well it was a no brainer to Harbaugh he said this during today's PC "We would have to get the ball down field with no time outs". Okay, my Main issue with this is why wasn't he aware we had one timeout (even 24hrs later), and where's his stones as in guts as in determination as in playing to win not playing in fear of making mistakes??? Playing like this isn't the DNA of a tough confident team, and it starts with the HC. He said it was solely his decision to have his offense walk off the field with time remaining and one timeout (He wasn't aware of), and not even try at the end of regulation. I so Booooooo that call

Sleeper OC for next year if not Caldwell KURT WARNER!

Mike Martz! He and Wilber creating greatest show on Turf pt 2. He doesnt have to work with "butthead(I did not type butthead) Cutler", and has one hell of a reciving back!

Edited by Mr. Irrelevant, 10 December 2012 - 09:13 PM.

Banned

#3 Gashman

Gashman

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

Needs improvement!

#4 BloodRaven

BloodRaven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,461 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:38 PM

Game management is basic stuff, he should have been on point after his first year.

#5 Raving_Heathen

Raving_Heathen

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:21 PM

Well, when your teachers/mentors are apparently Andy Reid and Cam Cameron (as stated by Harbaugh himself), the term "excellent strategist" is probably not going to make it onto your resume. Instead what we get are hilarious head scratchers like the fake punt that forced the Ravens to burn a TO in another tight game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users