Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Malkavian Raven

UserID Dropdown Menu (Troubleshooting)

10 posts in this topic

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]I thought I would just ask or give a heads-up... The UserID drop down menu, the one that appears when you scroll over your name next to the "Logout" button, appears to be faulty.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]It may just be me, with my recent name change & the updates to Google Chrome... but when I scroll over my name, the menu appears but when I attempt to move the mouse down to select one of the options, it disappears.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]At first I thought perhaps I was moving outside of its pre-programmed "field", so I attempted to move the mouse slower but before I am able to even get the cursor to "My Profile" it disappears.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Again, maybe just me and my settings, or my browser; but worth mentioning in case it would affect anything else.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]It doesn't bother me at all, cause I usually just click my UserID.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]~ Cosmic[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Mod 2, I'd say that is almost a definite. I just logged in via Internet Explorer, no problems with the dropdown menu.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Just more ammo for the ticket.[/i][/font]

A similar issue, and this might be related. is links not responding when they are clicked on. They don't work on Chrome at work, period (Windows XP, about 50 proxy servers lol), and at home on Chrome occasionally (Windows 7).

I knew of an Android issue that should be addressed in future updates, there was a Fire Fox issue with spell check which KILLED ME(dyslexia +late nights) which has been resolved and an issue with some of the functionality of the mobile interface--which will be addressed in updates. I will add the link issue to the ticket,

Invision fixed the drop down menu issue-- let me know if it works for you, as for the links they could not reproduce it but the developer said it was a random issue on other sites such as FaceBook.

[quote name='Moderator 2' timestamp='1355338001' post='1259289']
Invision fixed the drop down menu issue-- let me know if it works for you, as for the links they could not reproduce it but the developer said it was a random issue on other sites such as FaceBook.
[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Confirming. I am no longer experiencing the issue. Thanks for following-up!! You can sign-off and close out the ticket.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i][i]What? I might be in engineering, but I am also the onsite IT Department where I work. I know things... some... things.[/i][/i][/font]