Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Report: Cam Cameron Says He's Dismissed

133 posts in this topic

The Baltimore Sun is reporting that Jim Caldwell will be the new offensive coordinator.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Report-Cam-Cameron-Says-Hes-Dismissed/e006f5db-857f-4cec-8a38-6c35e93efda4]View the full article[/url]

DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT!!!!!

It's about time... it kills me to think what we could have done if this clown wasn't the OC in our playoff games over the past 3 years..

A Ravens player told me (Gerry Sandusky) last week,Cameron needed to give more decision making power to Flacco during games. Expect to see that from Caldwell.One thing from the field Sunday: As Ravens went to kneel downs at end of reg, Ray Rice was visibly upset, presumably at lack of aggression.~Albert Breer. With "The Master Of Disguise" (Dean Pees) and former Peyton Manning coach (Jim Caldwell) calling the shots this week under Coach Harbaugh, i'm officially encouraged, optimistic, hyped, etc.!!! Go Ravens!!! :)

[quote name='James Stephens Jr.' timestamp='1355158433' post='1255529']
In Caldwell we trust...
[/quote]

i still dont know why, especially in the middle of the season...but i hope we aren't misplacing it.

THANK THE LORD. But now the question is can he call plays? these next three games would be a good indication then in the offseaon if Norv or Andy get fired we could possibly recruit one.

Best news this whole season, offseason included this will put us in the next tier offense wise, Caldwell and Joe obviously have a better relationship, caldwell is the one that really knows how to run the hurry up. Jim will get flacco playing better on the road. This is amazing!

Something had to be done because this has been a dismal year for the offence. There is too much on the line and we can't afford to play these last few games the way we have been.Ray should not be watching from the sidelines when he was averaging some good yards in games especially yesterdays game.Time to regroup guys and play like a family.

Cam Cameron won 100 games as an NFL offensive coordinator in 9 seasons. He's had two Pro Bowl QBs as an OC (not Flacco), four Pro Bowl running backs, and his offenses have led the league in scoring once, been in the top three five times, and top half in 9 or his 10 seasons. In Jon Gruden's 12 seasons in NFL his offenses were in the top half in scoring in four of his 12 seasons. Maybe Flacco and this offense takes off from here. Maybe it doesn't. We'll see.

Great guy on a personal level but clearly not the guy for this job. Sorry it didn't work out but I am glad to see this change finally happen.

YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!

Check Drew Brees stats with Cam vs Joe's. They are eerily similar. Joe's are even a bit better.

What great news this is.

[quote name='iRave' timestamp='1355158500' post='1255539']
A lil to late for this season but better late then never!!!
[/quote]

We're 9-4 and have a full 2 game lead on the entire division, how's it too late?
Can always trust Ravens fans to take pessimism to new heights, i guess.