Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Dan Patrick Floats Coaching Rumor

102 posts in this topic

ESPN’s Dan Patrick is reporting that a coaching change could be coming today or tomorrow.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Dan-Patrick-Floats-Coaching-Rumor/9c72c571-7012-44ab-808d-e00d12e4785a]View the full article[/url]

[quote name='willappel3' timestamp='1355155675' post='1255247']
FYI - DP is w/NBC NOT ESPN.
[/quote]

mic in the pic says NBC too lol

Cam is a gonner! We need to shake it up on offense we know its late in the season but there proffesionals they can make changes on the fly

:) Ive never seen back to back games where we dominate the first half, then concede the 2nd half completely. It has to be Cam, can't blame the D for playing with 3rd n 4th string corners and inside linebackers and minus Suggs.

If it is Cam, it would have to be the QB coach. He is the only "in-house" coach who would be able to run the offense. I can't see them bringing someone off the street to step in and get us deep into the playoffs.

If this is true it has been a long time coming.

Im going to get killed for this, but I say bring in Bobby Petrino as OC the man is a little slimy but he is an offensive genius.

Cam has got to go. We are in this weird spot where we all know he is a problem but we have to lose to get rid of him. Lose what? Is it a game, season, super bowl? Well, this is our chance. He needs to go and I hope it is today

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BABY!!! WOOOOO WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!