Upcoming Events:  Lil Ravens Camp      Training Camp Stadium Practices      Movie Night   

Watch Training Camp LIVE Thursday at 8:30 am ET

Ravens training camp kicks off Thursday & we're bringing the action directly to you! News, analysis, giveaways and more! More info ยป
Close

Photo

[News] AFC North and NFL Roundup: Week of Dec. 10-14

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,793 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:02 AM

We'll round up the biggest stories from AFC North enemy territory each day. We'll also bring you any NFL national news and updates on former Ravens, if there's something to pass along.

View the full article

#2 raven5286

raven5286

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:40 AM

All we need to do is beat(I repeat beat) Denver and playoff central here we come

#3 steelcityraven

steelcityraven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

We can win al three games left on our schedule... but we need to eliminate mistakes.

One reason we have been able to pull the rabbit out of the hat so many times this season is bc we dont usually beat ourselves. we dont turn the ball over.

We need to eliminate mistakes and all three games are winnable ones for us... but we can not give Peyton, Eli or Dalton extra opportunities... they all three can make us pay dearly if we dont take care of the ball!

#4 Ravenade

Ravenade

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:56 PM

I'm not sure what I'm more interested in rather than the Ravens...the Bengals taking over the Steelers, or the 2013 draft. I say that because of Vontaze Burfict.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users