556 replies to this topic

#1 TreTheRaven

TreTheRaven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:37 AM

No valid link yet, but read off a very reliable Ravens info Facebook page. States to keep tuned, but doesn't say when or who.

#2 ratedr

ratedr

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,167 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:38 AM

Yeah, they just mentioned it on 105.7 the fan.

My money is on Moeller, he's a sacrificial lamb.

#3 Guest_Mr. Nobody_*

Guest_Mr. Nobody_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:38 AM

saw it too http://profootballta...coaching-staff/

#4 FerrariFan87

FerrariFan87

Trust Me, A Jedi I Am

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,290 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:40 AM

Yeah, Moeller or Pees could be on the chopping block. Both run the weakest units on our team and are costing us games. Change is needed before it's too late.

2550rra.jpg

#5 VA_Fan

VA_Fan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:42 AM

Please Football Gods let me hear that Cam Cameron has excepted another OC positions in the Pop Warner Football League.

Edited by VA_Fan, 10 December 2012 - 09:44 AM.

#6 Owenny

Owenny

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:43 AM

PFT tweeted that their guess is Cam out and Jim Caldwell bumped up to OC.

#7 ravensgirl20

ravensgirl20

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:43 AM

It has to be Cam. Honestly I can't take another heartbreak after the last 2 games. I need something to celebrate and I've been waiting for his release for a loooong time.

61ad95b4-6153-48af-b0d1-55411b864ffa_zps

#8 Twistidfunk

Twistidfunk

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:44 AM

I also just heard this on 105.7

Cam Cameron would be the 1st to go IMO. I don't see how Pees is gone considering what has happened to our defense. It is basically a patchwork B team out there. I still don't like what he has done but maybe he can't do much considering the personnel. There is no aggression on this defense but I think we just don't have the talent to get off blocks. We can't tackle either so there is that too. Gotta be talent level.

I doubt anything happens at this point in the season but I would hope Cameron is gone.

#9 codizzle

codizzle

Director of Admissions- BSHU

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,604 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:44 AM

Wow.. I would actually be pleasantly surprised and happy if this happened..

Don't see Caldwell as a long term solution
Just WIN Out!!!

6f3898d1-1b88-4209-a3a5-ed7fe2348d4b.jpg

+35

#10 VA_Fan

VA_Fan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:45 AM

PFT tweeted that their guess is Cam out and Jim Caldwell bumped up to OC.

Even if we lost the rest of the year..I would LOVE to hear this news. I always said ABCC (Anyone But Cam Cameron)

#11 black blood purple passion

black blood purple passion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:45 AM

thought I'd be the last to say this but....I hope it isn't Cam....YET! Why replace a mediocre OC with another mediocre OC. The issue is the playbook along with the play calling. We need a total overhaul from this juvenile offence. Wait until the offseason to acquire an offensive mastermind like Norv. My money is on the O line coach, gives the team a scape goat for their poor play, and replacing a position coach is much easier to do than a coordinator at this point in the season.

#12 VA_Fan

VA_Fan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:49 AM

HAHAHA.... watch it not be coach at all but the guys who review the replays up in the booth who always get the call wrong and who I would like to see go too.

Edited by VA_Fan, 10 December 2012 - 09:49 AM.

#13 Twistidfunk

Twistidfunk

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:49 AM

We know we can lose with Cam, why not give Caldwell a shot. If he loses so what? We are losing Denver game anyway.

#14 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,126 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:50 AM

thought I'd be the last to say this but....I hope it isn't Cam....YET! Why replace a mediocre OC with another mediocre OC. The issue is the playbook along with the play calling. We need a total overhaul from this juvenile offence. Wait until the offseason to acquire an offensive mastermind like Norv. My money is on the O line coach, gives the team a scape goat for their poor play, and replacing a position coach is much easier to do than a coordinator at this point in the season.

i was thinking this.

~Mili

Militant X 1

RayLewisSig1_zps3a0863e0.png

"I May be Done but I'm not Gone!"

- Ray Lewis

#15 GoRavensNTerps

GoRavensNTerps

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:50 AM

Dan Patrick has Tony Dungy in studio and his connection to Caldwell logically says it has something to do with him...

#16 Twistidfunk

Twistidfunk

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:51 AM

Well if something is gonna happen, it will happen today or end of the season

#17 Bltravens

Bltravens

Livin In An Igloo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,727 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:55 AM

As much as I hate Cameron sometimes, this cannot be solely blamed on him. And replacing him with a guy who has NO playcalling experience is moronic at this point.

It has to be Moeller, the Oline has gotten significantly worse since he was promoted. I forget the name of the guy we let go in 2010 but it was without a doubt one of the DUMBEST moves we've made in recent years.

#18 Sizzlebshu

Sizzlebshu

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,695 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:56 AM

Fire Cam promote an interim OC than if the offense really blows, no difference with Cam coaching it right now anyway, hire Norv, Peyton, etc... whoever

#19 ravensdfan

ravensdfan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,312 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:56 AM

I'm not getting excited just yet. They usually throw someone under the bus in order to save Cam's job, so I'm guessing it will the the O line coach.

Can't see Pees because it is his first year plus with all the injuries, they'd tend to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.
Can't see the ST guy because while they did give up that big run, they've been solid all season.
Could be the WR coach.

Please let it be Cam. Caldwell might not be the long term guy, and I know he does not really have OC experience, but anyone, and I do mean anyone, is better than Cam.

The first testicular guard, the "Cup" was used in hockey in 1874. The first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took men 100 years to realize their brain was also important.

#20 Sizzlebshu

Sizzlebshu

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,695 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:57 AM

As much as I hate Cameron sometimes, this cannot be solely blamed on him. And replacing him with a guy who has NO playcalling experience is moronic at this point.

It has to be Moeller, the Oline has gotten significantly worse since he was promoted. I forget the name of the guy we let go in 2010 but it was without a doubt one of the DUMBEST moves we've made in recent years.

It is not moronic. Cam has been a problem for awhile and honestly if getting rid of Cam and letting the healing of the offense begin means missing the playoffs one year. I can live with that because let's be honest with ourselves, a super bowl run with our injuries and current inconsistencies is a pipe dream.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users