Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ghost1986

Costas Not Asking For Alcohol Ban?

13 posts in this topic

I don't know if anyone watched Sunday Night Football, but I gotta say after last week, I'm surprised he didn't call for a ban on alcohol and/or cars.

lol maybe a traffic light every 30 feet or so. Maybe even police sitting by every traffic light.

Is it just me, or is he vastly overrated as a reporter? MAybe it's just because he works for a cable network, so he gets more exposure than most sports reporters.

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Believe me, we talk about this schmuck at work all the time as there are several people at work who are avid hunters. When he made his comments about guns, live on the air during a prime-time game, needless to say -- they were irate.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Then again, I have my opinions on the matter but it would only spark debate.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]~ Cosmic[/i][/font]

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1355114669' post='1254747']
No clue. Watching a movie. What was said?
[/quote]

After the KC Chief (Belcher I believe?) shot and killed his girlfriend and himself, Costas said on the Sunday night game that week that guns should be banned. The OP is referring to the Cowboys' DUI / death, noting that since alcohol / a car killed someone, they should also be banned.