195 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,564 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

BaltimoreRavens.com writers give their first impressions of the Ravens’ 31-28 loss.

View the full article

#2 05vw

05vw

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

i like to say... we are the laughing stock of the nil, along there with the cowboys,jets and eagles

#3 The Purp

The Purp

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

Let the excuses begin!

#4 Larryterri

Larryterri

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

We dont deserve to go farther. End it here.

#5 RavenManiac20

RavenManiac20

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Joe played fantastic in the first half. Where was he at in the second half?

The defense got shredded.

I dont know what else to say.

#6 ravensrock89

ravensrock89

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

our offece had 3 chances to go up 2 scores and failed, david reed even costing us on special teams grrrrr HOLD THE BALL. spend all next years picks on defence plz OZ and trade up for once maybe get some studs instead of always trading back and drafting busts (kindle cody upshaw etc)

#7 TheRavengers

TheRavengers

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

Remember when I said if the Ravens lose multiple games in a row you can panic? Now's a good starting time to being panicking, sort of.

#8 General Flacco

General Flacco

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:53 PM

Same story as last week, which is the same story of the past several years- Cam Cameron needs to go TOMORROW. He let up AGAIN in the second half with a seven point lead. This loss was not on FLacco, so the haters should can it now. Our OC and the wide recievers coach need to be gone tomorrow. This is two in a row that we should have won, and didnt. This team has all the talent in the world on it, but we need some coaching. We had the ball with 0:29 left and a timeout, take a shot at it for crying out loud.

As for the PI on our CB there at the end of the 4th (think it was on Johnson), that was bull. Defenders get away with that kind of move all the time. I don't care which way they call it, but call it consistently. Another week where the refs are a joke. Nevertheless, Cam needs to go tomorrow.

#9 TheRavengers

TheRavengers

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Honestly, I'm not sure if the defense aggravated me more than the offense. I could not believe the ending to this game happened the way it did.

#10 ravefan52

ravefan52

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,046 posts

Ray lewis is in and Cousins doesn't run it up the middle on the 2-point conversion and we win

#11 SinisterRaven

SinisterRaven

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

we cant get mad every time we have some thing on the line and need a win we dont get it this draft the frist 3 rounds all on def we need it

#12 drillem

drillem

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 808 posts

I felt like the Ravens peaked several weeks ago when they played the Raiders and after that seem to be sliding downhill too much. Key injuries and missed opportunities are to blame. And that is football in a nutshell. I think the rest of the regular season is going to be a real challenge for this team and I predict 2 losses and 1 win hereout and barely cling to the division but in the basement in terms of home field advantage. I think tha't exactly where they are right now as a matter of fact. And with this teams problems at present I don't see much post season happiness. Sad to say but true. For me it's looking forward to next season. A fresh start with key players healthy, new draft picks in place and some help in the coaching department will take this team to the next level. This is just not their year.

#13 baltimore1975

baltimore1975

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

This is an all time low lost. I feel just like I felt after that guy dropped the pass for the game winning TD last year again New England. I'm not sure if I'm going to watch the game next week. The past two weeks have been disgusting. We do not know how to win in the 4th anymore.

#14 RavenFan28105

RavenFan28105

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

People, the Redskins have a great offense, no doubt about that. I wouldn't say we are the laughing stock yet, we've just been banged up. It's the bandwagon fans that are acting like we've lost every game that teams laugh at us, so take some chill pills or find another team to root for.

#15 lwebb21

lwebb21

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

First let's state the obvious Fire Cam. Absolutely horrible play calling in second half. Can someone please teach Flacco to step up in the pocket. Wait that's coaching and that's a problem. Flacco should be happy to get any contract next year from anybody. He stinks.
Just a few thoughts after very frustrating loss.

#16 chilloutpeople

chilloutpeople

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

I am done with this team untill playoffs. i expect us to lose next week. I don't know how you can give up 8 points lead with 90 yards to go to a hobbled qb and a backup rookie qb. Put my high school defense, i have a confidence we can stop them from winning/

#17 ravensykoh

ravensykoh

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

Amen @05vw you speak the truth! At a first glace.... 2 weeks in a row we have a chance to win the division and clinch an automatic playoff spot and we blow it...Total shame and disgrace. I hope the current losing streak continues in order for us to FIRE Cam Cameron and FIRE Pees and put Harbaugh on the hot seat. This is just poor coaching, effort, will, and a bunch of other words Im forbidden to say. We are a joke! I hope Im NOW on topic enough for this particular news article!!

#18 The Voice

The Voice

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Another sack strip by Joe Sacco, get rid of the ball

#19 arizonaravensfan

arizonaravensfan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Blame this one on the coaches . Harbaugh has a free two point conversion and passes up for extra point with 4plus minutes left. Convert the two point conversion and it's a two possession game , miss and you're still up by seven . OC took Flacco out of the game in the 2nd half and defensive schemes were pitiful on the last drive by skins. Wow, am I angry. We should have wrapped up division today!

#20 baltimore1975

baltimore1975

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

@drillem - I agree. We RE-BUILD the defense through the draft and trades, get rid of Cam, hopefully Rex get the axe from the Jets and come back home to run the defense again. But we will win the division by default. The other teams will lose enough to help us out. If we can't beat Batch and Cousins what will we do with Peyton and Eli? It can get ugly for us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users