67 replies to this topic

#1 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

SAM I Am......

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

Before this board explodes read this. I am pissed off, our D is dispicalble, and our O is run by Cam.... Need I say more. We let a horrbile team beat us, but we are still first in our division. We are in trouble.. .But at least a few of the young guys showed up. The way I see it
Fire Cam
Fire Pees
Fire Everyone except Oz, Jim, and Harbs and we are set.
Get a LT capable of protecting Joe.
We have a Sb caliber team yada yada yada. need I go on. I am pissed at Dean and Cary for giving away the game, and Cam should have been fired a long time ago

At least we get our players back next week. It's a battle with the smartest QB in NFL history. We need them back, but if we do not fire Cam, or Pees we are done. I the positive one say that. We cannot do crap with them. But we have a chance to win next week.
Banned

#2 nextgen_RavensFan

nextgen_RavensFan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

Before this board explodes read this. I am pissed off, our D is dispicalble, and our O is run by Cam.... Need I say more. We let a horrbile team beat us, but we are still first in our division. We are in trouble.. .But at least a few of the young guys showed up. The way I see it
Fire Cam
Fire Pees
We have a Sb caliber team yada yada yada. need I go on. I am pissed at Dean and Cary for giving away the game, and Cam should have been fired a long time ago

At least we get our players back next week. It's a battle with the smartest QB in NFL history. We need them back, but if we do not fire Cam, or Pees we are done. I the positive one say that. We cannot do crap with them. But we have a chance to win next week.

First does not matter when you know we go one and done in the Play Offs. We actually play legitimate teams in the Play Offs and they will smoke us. Might as well start a thread about next year, would make more sense.
This spot reserved for Super Bowl celebratory images !!

#3 Bltravens

Bltravens

Livin In An Igloo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,762 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

Fire Cam
Fire Pees

Everyone will throw the cliche out of "any given sunday" but we really don't have a hope in hell of winning against Denver next week unless their HB fumbles 3 times and Manning throws 2 ints.

That's not happening.

#4 bauer77

bauer77

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:34 PM

Sorry, but with the Manning brothers coming to town, I'm not getting my hopes up anytime soon. Have a feeling the division will come down to the Bengals game in week17.....on the road...that should tell you something.

Edited by bauer77, 09 December 2012 - 04:34 PM.

nb4yyq.jpg
If tomorrow wasn't promised, what would you give for today? - Ray Lewis
Twitter

#5 rlh445

rlh445

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,838 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

Fire everyone. Fire the cheerleaders too.

This is football, not teacups with the Queen.

#6 GrimCoconut

GrimCoconut

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,197 posts

I'm pretty upset myself, on many counts. But I'm trying to keep my irrational mind rational and not succumb to my emotions, which I really want to do right now. I think we should all give the team a break because right now we are playing with a really banged up team. We're missing multiple key players at multiple positions and let's be real: some of the key players in right now are not getting it done.

Ed Reed has disappeared. He seems to have become your moniker: irrelevant. He has not had the impact he has displayed at all. It's disappointing to say the least. On top of that, we are without Suggs, Lewis, Webb, we have a Ngata who is finally starting to get healthy again.

Now that's on the defense. The offense, well, Joe has been playing poorly and on top of it the offensive line has been that--offensive.

#7 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

SAM I Am......

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Fire everyone. Fire the cheerleaders too.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO. They so hot!
Banned

#8 Dubs

Dubs

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,625 posts

Everyone will throw the cliche out of "any given sunday" but we really don't have a hope in hell of winning against Denver next week unless their HB fumbles 3 times and Manning throws 2 ints.

That's not happening.

I think we do have a chance if we play mistake free football...There was nothing wrong with the defense or offense in todays gameplan and the thing that last the game was the turnovers at crucial moments. If it werent for those I think the game is ours

#9 jimmypowder

jimmypowder

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,573 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

The defense is sickening letting a 2nd string scrub run up the middle for a 2 point conversion

#10 slowhand

slowhand

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

One positive is I still believe in a lot of the players on this team, I believe they are good football players and are capable of a lot.

We don't have to tear down the entire team and start from scratch we are lucky in that regard, replacing some coaches who will better utilize the players this team is made up of should result in drastic changes.

When I found out Cam Cameron was sticking around for another year, I felt like I was punched in the gut, I pretty much knew right then and there this wasn't a SB year for the Ravens. I can't imagine them keeping him next year, they have run out of excuses for his involvement with this team, so next year is something to definitely look forward to.

#11 rlh445

rlh445

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,838 posts

Every team should start their backups against our defense for a guaranteed win. I wish I could call up the team and yell at them for being horrible. I want to drive up to the Castle and wait for them and berate them and the coaches and the whole team.

#12 Malkavian Raven

Malkavian Raven

Hoosier Daddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts

Well, another great game (spite the loss). Still think we should have tried to do something with the remaining 0:29, but that is neither here nor there. Onto to Denver at home... I just pray that Caleb Hanie doesn't play, he has had more in-game experience that Cousins.

On the grand scheme of things, game is over -- I've got three mouths to feed. -- Yeah, football really isn't that important. That's why it's a "hobby".

~ Cosmic
I'm sorry, did I get some spit-shine in your third eye? Let me squeegee that for you.

WE RAISE OUR HEAVY GLASS TO YOU IN OUR INDESTRUCTIBLE DAYS
login.png
MAY HEAVENS CALL TO YOU, MAY STARS ALIGN AND LIGHT YOUR WAY

#13 Ravenseconbeast

Ravenseconbeast

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

Time to move on. It was a terrible, horrendouse loss. Especially b/c we had that game in the bag. We found every single way to lose that game on the last quarter.

Broncos game is next. Real test starts to keep the #2 seed.

#14 nextgen_RavensFan

nextgen_RavensFan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

We have a LT but they refuse to play. His name is Mckinnie if you do not know.
This spot reserved for Super Bowl celebratory images !!

#15 redrum52

redrum52

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,551 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

That's not happening.

We could still lose if that happens. We still have No Flow Joe Flacco, Cam I Can't Coordinate Cameron and a coach who's only aggressive when we're up big in blowouts. Blame Peeps all you want but had the offense been this banged up the excuses would roll for Flacco worse than they already do. This loss doesn't surprise me. We've been seeing what this team is since 10. Might be jumping the gun but we need a new direction either with coordinators or HC sin e he's been too much of a coward to get rid of one of the worse cancers on the team.

#16 rlh445

rlh445

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,838 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

Dude, for the last time: MCKINNE......IS.....HORRIBLE.....THIS.....YEAR.

#17 AsianRice

AsianRice

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,340 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

I can't seem to be positive right now; I better shut up I guess......
2013 WORLD CHAMPION

#18 redrum52

redrum52

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,551 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

Time to move on. It was a terrible, horrendouse loss. Especially b/c we had that game in the bag. We found every single way to lose that game on the last quarter.

Broncos game is next. Real test starts to keep the #2 seed.

#2 was done from the Steelers loss....

#19 Ngata Chance

Ngata Chance

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

That was not a loss on execution. The players played well.

But if someone drives a new car into a brick wall, who do you blame? The car? Or the person driving the car?

Cam drives the offence.
"Flacco got a hug from owner Bisciotti after game.. Flacco told him: “that felt good.. That was big”

That seems like it was worded wrong...

#20 bauer77

bauer77

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

He will never get out of Harbaugh's doghouse, just like many others. Sad to say the least. Mckinnie should be playing over Oher.

nb4yyq.jpg
If tomorrow wasn't promised, what would you give for today? - Ray Lewis
Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users