Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Terrell Suggs Out Versus Redskins

29 posts in this topic

The Ravens will be thin at linebacker against the NFL's top rushing attack.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Terrell-Suggs-Out-Versus-Redskins/45247c40-ad8a-4c1a-8fee-008ca4c9aa5b]View the full article[/url]

I'd rather have T-Sizzle and Ray Lewis watching in this game than risking further injury! So, let's see what magic Harbs and Cam have for the Redskins to keep pace with RG3!

A "December Swoon", much as we'd hate it, may be the E.O.C. [End of Cam].

This is awful news but not completely unexpected. And I'm sure they planned for this event. The real issue is whether C Cameroooooooon will allow Rice to have at it in this game unlike last week when Camberry was hallucinating during the game and lost all ability to coordinate even his own breathing. I don't know how or why this teams management would allow CamHam to work this week. Bizarromento!!

The Ravens will be Fine! Linebackers that have to wait to play can get theirs in now! Let the Kids play, both on Offense and Defense!

Adrian Hamilton Nigel Carr Sergio Kindle? Why not activate Hamilton who might be the next big LB the Ravens found. Von Miller is great but Hamilton just might make us forget him. Kindle? Is Byrnes really worth not trying one of the practice squad LBs? Sergio should be playing with all these injuries what is really wrong with Sergio? Did Ozzie miss on Sergio?

Enough already. Let's get it on and stop all this RG hype! It's still football and I still believe it will come down to a game winning field goal by Tucker, the best pickup for the Ravens last year! 30 minutes and counting

[quote name='Purple Dawg 96' timestamp='1355073577' post='1250190']
The Ravens will be Fine! Linebackers that have to wait to play can get theirs in now! Let the Kids play, both on Offense and Defense!
[/quote] the younger players wont get many opportunities to show waht they can do today they can ,not many starters and once the starters are healthy they get to sit . think positive keep cheering and go get these skin.

Yes axisofeeble, Ozzie missed on Sergio. And on Mark Clayton, Dan Cody, Kyle Boller, Ed Dickson, Dwan Edwards, Terrence Cody, Yamon Figurs, and maybe even Jimmy Smith and Courtney Upshaw ... the jury's still out.

It sucks that suggs cant play in this one but we get to see another great look at these young guys and man has paul kruger exploded into a phenomenal player this year. He is becoming a force. He just never stops. And Upshaw just needs to get some better awareness of where the ball is.

I hate to say it. But I just don't think Flacco is a very smart QB. He simply doesn't read defenses correctly, audibles seldom work. In fact, they're usually the wrong call, and it hurts him. He's too inconsistent, and he RARELY plays a complete game. He will disappear for quarters or halves at a time. He'll go from insanely awesome to insanely terrible in the blink of an eye.

I'm sorry...Flacco is not the man. A GREAT QB will step up when the team needs him the most...he more often than not, sucks when the team needs him the most.

He's a good QB, but after 5 years...I think it's time to accept the above facts and start to rebuild. Start by removing Cam, then do whatever is necessary.

We need to draft a sure thing Inside Linebacker this year in the first 2 rounds of the draft. Our Lbs as a whole are very thin and not up to the usual standards we carry in baltimore.

Posted · Hidden by Moderator 2, December 9, 2012 - Not a gamethread · Report post

Nice job at keeping an eye on their best WR! Garcon just hanging around in the end zone. PATHETIC!!!

Please take game comments to the[url="http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/topic/49939-week-14-baltimore-ravens-at-washington-redskins/page__st__2240"] gamethread[/url]

Ravens and their coaches are a complete and utter disgusting team that deserves to lose the rest of the games...bunch of bleeping bums.

[quote name='drillem' timestamp='1355088409' post='1252702']
What the heck is a game thread????
[/quote]
It's where in progress games are discussed.

Flacco is a bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm he needs to leave i do not care what any flacco fan says on here we lost because the idiot contimues to turn the ball over 2 weeks in a row until hes gone i wont be watching this team be one and done if we even get to the playoffs patheticccccccccccccc

i cant get mad every time we have something on the line and need a win we dont get it i am not going to look at any more games until the playoffs if we make it i am done till then this draft first 3 rounds on def we need it bad

Flacco just went out and played against one of the worst secondaries in the league. Did you see his run on that 3 and 6 play? For all you Joe Flacco fans get this. He has had a few good games at home this season. All against awful defenses. He is seriously a baby when he is under pressure, and his pocket awareness is a joke. He is NOT an elite QB and i do not believe he is the answer.

2 weeks ago to put away the division and secure a playoff spot and WE BLOW IT!!!! Total joke of a team!

3 chances our offence had chances to go up 2 scores and failed. david reed is even costing us on special teams. grab the ball and &^%$#*& hold it

Well the Ravens weren't lucky today. The OL stunk and the defense went into a defensive mode after building a 8 point lead again late in the game. We now must give serious consideration if the Ravens have enough talented players or is our coaching staff just too conservative with no creativity at all. I mean from the head coach on down with none exempt. They played like lucky bums for the last 4 weeks. I think they're a 1 and out playoff team and the owner should take on a more demanding role before these bums lose their future.