56 replies to this topic

#1 ravensfan520

ravensfan520

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

I wonder if next year the Ravens can get Kindle to add some weight like they did with Kruger and put him on the end... make him just a pass rusher and forget the coverage... if need be place his good ear on the side of either Suggs or even next to Ngata on passing situations. We may have some pretty good rushing ends (hoping) with the young guys next year. Mcphee MacAdoo the guy from the cowboys(don't know if he was an end or linebacker. If we use Kindle like Pees used Upshaw some this year he may do some good. Just a thought.

Edited by ravensfan520, 08 December 2012 - 11:59 PM.

#2 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

SAM I Am......

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

I want Sergio to suceed, but we are taking about a very deadly injury if he injures his head again. I want him to play, so lets get him a Kevlar Helmet or something. He has ability after all. I agree
Banned

#3 The Raven

The Raven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,484 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

I wonder if next year the Ravens can get Kindle to add some weight like they did with Kruger and put him on the end... make him just a pass rusher and forget the coverage... if need be place his good ear on the side of either Suggs or even next to Ngata on passing situations. We may have some pretty good rushing ends (hoping) with the young guys next year. Mcphee MacAdoo the guy from the cowboys(don't know if he was an end or linebacker. If we use Kindle like Pees used Upshaw some this year he may do some good. Just a thought.

Nope. Kindle's strength has always been his speed rush on the edge, which does not work effectively in the NFL. Putting him at end would be a detriment to whatever talent he does have.

#4 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

SAM I Am......

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

Nope. Kindle's strength has always been his speed rush on the edge, which does not work effectively in the NFL. Putting him at end would be a detriment to whatever talent he does have.

Thats not how Madden works!
Banned

#5 Bltravens

Bltravens

Livin In An Igloo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,769 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:25 AM

He wasn't a run around the Tackle 40 times to get to the QB edge rusher though. He could still use his hands, he just used his burst to get an edge on Tackles. He was not an Aaron Maybin. He reminded me alot of Peter Boulware. Kindle had immense talent and would have been the perfect compliment to the power rushing Suggs. But Kindle is done now, whatever impact he could have had in the NFL is gone.

And to the OP Kindle has never weighed more than 250-255. He's not going to put on 30 pounds and become a 34 DE.

Edited by Bltravens, 09 December 2012 - 12:26 AM.

#6 The Raven

The Raven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,484 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

He wasn't a run around the Tackle 40 times to get to the QB edge rusher though. He could still use his hands, he just used his burst to get an edge on Tackles. He was not an Aaron Maybin. He reminded me alot of Peter Boulware. Kindle had immense talent and would have been the perfect compliment to the power rushing Suggs. But Kindle is done now, whatever impact he could have had in the NFL is gone.

And to the OP Kindle has never weighed more than 250-255. He's not going to put on 30 pounds and become a 34 DE.

He would have been, but it looks as if he forgot how to use his hands in the pass rush.

#7 H8R

H8R

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,030 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:46 AM

Such a tragedy of a draft pick, honestly! I mean, this guy was an ANIMAL .. what a shame. he can't even get on the field for special teams.

#8 ravensfan520

ravensfan520

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:08 AM

I still have some hope he makes it... if we lose Kruger next year... And if we had to move him to a down lineman it could work... if he lined next to Suggs and they are both coming at you... maybe on a twist like San Fran uses or something... it would be hard to block.

#9 Purple Nurple

Purple Nurple

Telling It Like It Is Since 1974

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,143 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:43 AM

Such a tragedy of a draft pick, honestly! I mean, this guy was an ANIMAL .. what a shame. he can't even get on the field for special teams.

This is what really upsets me. No impact at all. At. All.

newsigg2_zps9e6531bd.jpg

#10 kassaiscool

kassaiscool

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:07 AM

6'3 250 pounds for a OLB is pretty good size. He had big time potential and still has something to offer I think. In that championship game vs Alabama he was all over the field and had 3 sacks. I'm still holding out some type of hope for him.

#11 tctony

tctony

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:23 AM

People should let this guy go.

He's a bust. He's clearly not that smart of a guy, either.

GO RAVENS!

Posted Image

#12 PurpleCityLights

PurpleCityLights

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:04 AM

I think this boat has sailed already......

#13 ravens88

ravens88

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:16 AM

yea with suggs out and upshaw not completely there as a rookie in the first 5 games kindle still couldn't see the field. I hope he does succeed just doesnt look good getting demoted from the 53 to PS when OLB was our weakness.. he has another year and another training camp so we wont know till then.

#14 1/28/01

1/28/01

Error 404

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,583 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:14 AM

Yeah, doneski!
Posted Image

#15 EricH

EricH

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:26 AM

So you honestly feel Kindle will be a Raven next season? Or even in the NFL for that matter?

#16 bMore Heathen

bMore Heathen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:41 AM

I don't know... I think it's about time that we move on from this whole Kindle experiment. His best asset (before the injury) was his finesse and speed. If we tried to get him to put on weight, he still wouldn't be good against the run, and less effective as a pass rusher. I wouldn't waste any more time on this kid. Sounds harsh, but we have taken our time with him and spent a lot of money to keep him here, and the year when he finally gets a chance at playing time... He can't practice well enough to get on the field and ends up on the PS. Move on!!!

Edited by bMore Heathen, 09 December 2012 - 08:44 AM.

#17 display name

display name

Gotham's Reckoning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,982 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:44 AM

Kindle is gone. I'm shocked he's still on the team.
What a waist of a good draft pick.

The Raven, on 03 Jan 2012-624 PM, said:

"You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day"

VIVA LA BUTT-FUMBLE!!!

Malkavian Raven, on 4 June 2014, said: "Display's off his meds again. Alert the white coats with the butterfly nets."

#18 nextgen_RavensFan

nextgen_RavensFan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

I really do not see Kindle being here next season, why hold onto him. Let a good and deserving player have that spot. He has not showed up in any game and at some point you have to call it a loss and this is a Loss no matter what he has had to overcome. He might be a great guy that wants to play but he does not have the skillset to be an NFL player, not a Ravens player. He might be able to get a look from the Raiders or someone who wants to maybe waste more years on him but it is pointless here

With how our cap room looks for next season we need every extra bit we can to keep legitimate players not on hopefuls.
This spot reserved for Super Bowl celebratory images !!

#19 Neal Could Block the SUN!!

Neal Could Block the SUN!!

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:16 AM

Upshaw and Suggs will be a defensive night mare in a the coming years.

Upshaw compliments Suggs style.

How could you stop the two of them, all out from both ends? Can't double team everyone!

Kindle is a bust. Shame for all the potential he had.

Go RAVENS!
Asked what it’s like to see a deep ball from Flacco, Jones likened it to Starburst candy.
“It’s juicy, it’s good,” Jones said. “It’s like candy. Everybody loves candy. Who don’t like candy?”

"We got the better Harbaugh!" Sherry Huggler

"My descriptions of my actions on that play are a lot of things - embarrassing, inexcusable, a blunder would be a myriad of things I use to describe it." Mike Tomlin (a cheating Stealer)

#20 Bltravens

Bltravens

Livin In An Igloo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,769 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:41 PM

Upshaw and Suggs will be a defensive night mare in a the coming years.

Upshaw compliments Suggs style.

How could you stop the two of them, all out from both ends? Can't double team everyone!

Kindle is a bust. Shame for all the potential he had.

Go RAVENS!

Upshaw is not the pass rushing nightmare Suggs is when Suggs is on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users