Ravens-Texans      Joe Flacco      Schedule   

Photo

[News] Oddsmakers Declare Ravens Underdogs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
40 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,058 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:07 PM

Despite the Ravens’ superior record, the Redskins are three-point favorites at FedExField.

View the full article

#2 Ravenade

Ravenade

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

I bet the offense does something this week. I don't know what to say about our offense, but I feel like we're going to do something good.

#3 BlackLesPaul

BlackLesPaul

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

All odds where against us when we won the Super Bowl. They put Ray in jail,all odds where against him. But he came out with his head held high, and was voted MVP.

#4 Guest_wasabiebird_*

Guest_wasabiebird_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

Love being the underdog Underestimate us and your making a huge mistake Go ravens

#5 BrentWrightRavensFan

BrentWrightRavensFan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:15 PM

Bring it on!Go Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:28 PM

I don't care if they are favored to win by 30. Oddsmakers don't mean anything. The team that has the will shall emerge from Fedex victorious. I know this will be us. We have a lot more riding on the line than just a chance at crawling back into the division.

#7 morebor

morebor

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:53 PM

Ravens THRIVE as the underdog -- BRING IT ON!

#8 RavenoutWest

RavenoutWest

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

The Skins won't underestimate us or we them. We got to bring it big time. Time to stop talking and start peaking. Let's turn some heads on Sunday Ravens!! it's our time now.

#9 The Greek

The Greek

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,678 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

after 5 years i cannot believe how inconsistent the offense is. will the real offense please show up (bengals raiders games. go ravens!!

#10 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,479 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

Go kick butt and come home.

#11 Bernie Mc1953

Bernie Mc1953

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

Here we go again. the odd makers the odd makers. what really matters is we know we are not under dogs so they can predict what they will. All i would like to see is a W. TO CINCH THE DIVISION. so much for odd makers that is those gamblers predicting.

#12 TheEz88

TheEz88

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

What bothers me is that whenever we lose, Harbaugh and Flacco try and just brush it under the table and give us that "bad day at the office" crap.
Not once have i ever heard Flacco say anything to the effect of "i need to perform better to take this team where we want to go". The only thing i hear from him is "boo hoo people dont think i'm elite. Its not the end world, look at my record blah blah"
And then Harbaugh or Cam is sitting there going "blah blah we just didnt execute blah wah wah wah wah"
Its the same old song and dance. Yes, we win games in the regular season and in the postseason.....thats not good enough anymore. We need to go to the Super Bowl now! and not addressing these problems that we've had for the last 4 years has been what has stopped us from going to the Super Bowl the last 4 years.
If the offense shows improvement this next week i dont want to see it go down the next. Cam Cameron will call maybe 3 or 4 good games a year and the other 12 are awful but we somehow win in spite of it. Time for that to change (of course i've been saying this for 4 years)

Edited by Grapple Raven, 08 December 2012 - 04:38 PM.
Profanity

#13 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

the Ravens deserve to be the underdogs the way that not just Flacco not just Ray Rice not just Haloti Ngata the team as a whole has been playing

#14 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:12 PM

What bothers me is that whenever we lose, Harbaugh and Flacco try and just brush it under the table and give us that "bad day at the office" crap.
Not once have i ever heard Flacco say anything to the effect of "i need to perform better to take this team where we want to go". The only thing i hear from him is "boo hoo people dont think i'm elite. Its not the end world, look at my record blah blah"
And then Harbaugh or Cam is sitting there going "blah blah we just didnt execute blah wah wah wah wah"
Its the same old song and dance. Yes, we win games in the regular season and in the postseason.....thats not good enough anymore. We need to go to the Super Bowl now! and not addressing these problems that we've had for the last 4 years has been what has stopped us from going to the Super Bowl the last 4 years.
If the offense shows improvement this next week i dont want to see it go down the next. Cam Cameron will call maybe 3 or 4 good games a year and the other 12 are awful but we somehow win in spite of it. Time for that to change (of course i've been saying this for 4 years)

and I'm sure the Ravens front office cares what you say about there "excuses" the fact is they haven't been executing but yes I agree in the sense that something needs to change coordinator wise he does call some boneheaded predictable plays that the defense seems to know before the offensive huddle even breaks

#15 breden16

breden16

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

Our pass offense has to come to play. One of the worst secondaries in the league. We can't make them look like one of the best. If flacco wants to get paid big money this is his time to shine in these last four games. Lets start getting creative on offense and not throw deep balls all the time. Some more screens and stuff like that to get flacco in a rhythm. We have an offense that can carry our team. They just need to show it more consistently

#16 RavenoutWest

RavenoutWest

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

We just don't play with any AUTHORITY on offense. It's like a guessing game as to what will work..or not.

#17 NCMan

NCMan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

Flacco and Cam have a good game, we win. If not, game over. Keep RG3 on the bench.

#18 Bitter5

Bitter5

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

Fire cam...Hire Norv turner.
Fire Joe....Hire some one else...

#19 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,479 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

I agree, John is always saying the same standard pitch every time we lose. I believe this is because he as no idea what to say or even how to fix things. He's Cam Cameron's biggest fan and pushed to keep him here after his contract was up.

#20 MissRay27

MissRay27

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

Joe almost never takes ownership of having a bad game, which is becoming a habit lately. I like Joe and just wish he could be more decisive, and authoritative in his play. No matter what happens from here on, Cam needs to go. Hire Hue Jackson or some young and innovative college coordinator[like the Oregon Ducks offensive coordinator]and let's go. How are you going to use a no huddle offense if you don't work at it and continue to push it, if every time you stumble a little you go away from it. Practice makes perfect, just ask the Patriots. The Ravens better show up tomorrow or it will be ugly back here in Baltimore on Monday.