Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Haloti Ngata Getting Back To Player He Wants To Be

24 posts in this topic

The Pro Bowl defensive tackle has battled through injuries this season.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Haloti-Ngata-Getting-Back-To-Player-He-Wants-To-Be/dd39c06d-dfd1-4c7a-b6d2-d7785e3eda95]View the full article[/url]

Ngata is a beast, and I can't wait to see him tear up the redskins Offensive line this week against the Deadskins.

Hopefully he will be the one to introduce RG3 to Ravens football with a nice sack or two. Goodness knows we need someone to step up and take the mantle upon themselves.

yea we need nagta and suggs on the field at the same time it makes our defense so much better kruger ellerbe and jones are beast when those 2 play effectively

He more then anything is the key to the whole Defense. If he can control two gaps on running plays he frees up LB's for free shots and takles for loss. If he can beat and control two players on Passing plays, the Cb,s wont have to cover long and the pass rushers can get to the qb. All good offense and defens starts with the middle. Thats one of the reasons Joe is sucking becuse Birk and whatever Guard they put on his left side is whack.

the Ravens need to find Ngata a P I C on the D Line eventually they had Redding the past couple years but he's gone and Haloti cant do it all

Who the hell is on our D-line? Ma'ka Meuteau or something "mt.Cody" Mt.cody is only good for sitting on O-linemen. A 5th round pick is starting at DE pernecll mcphee? I haven't seen him take a snap In weeks. Paul kruger=De/linebacker/De/Pass rusher. Makkkke up ur mind about him. Not to mention all of our other star D-linemen.... Oh wait. We need to re-tool this defense...we have Halo-ti Ngata on the d-line THAT IS IT! our linebacking corps sucks. Our best one has a torn muscle our top draft pick isn't starting. Our starting MLB has broken thumbs. Our best and only CB is broken. Cary williams does not count as a CB neither does jimmy smith there more like Linebackers Graham looks like a superstar. Ed reed is ed reed. Pollard is a beast. We need d-linemen and one more linebacker maybe a CB too (Adios Cary williams you bum) This defense sucks because we have NO PASS RUSH! Ngata,suggs that is it.

So our pass rush and run contain basically revolves around 2 people, Suggs and Ngata. Ray is the General and clean up man. In the secondary we've actually gotten better, the only problem being one of the key components, Webb, is injured. The problem has been that the 2nd round lbs haven't panned out as expected. Kruger is good, but still working on containment and Kindle, well he's probably gone next year. I think Upshaw develops well, similar to JJ in run support with a better pass rush. Good to see Ngata getting back, but the other guys need to step up. I think when Pernell is fully back he we will see a huge improvement having been able to let his injury heal.

This is completely non-constructive trash talk about the Ravens. I regret even acknowledging it, except to make the point of not posting crap like this on our site ever again. Say something meaningful and worth talking about next time...

[quote name='EpicRavensfan2!' timestamp='1355008935' post='1249836']
Who the hell is on our D-line? Ma'ka Meuteau or something "mt.Cody" Mt.cody is only good for sitting on O-linemen. A 5th round pick is starting at DE pernecll mcphee? I haven't seen him take a snap In weeks. Paul kruger=De/linebacker/De/Pass rusher. Makkkke up ur mind about him. Not to mention all of our other star D-linemen.... Oh wait. We need to re-tool this defense...we have Halo-ti Ngata on the d-line THAT IS IT! our linebacking corps sucks. Our best one has a torn muscle our top draft pick isn't starting. Our starting MLB has broken thumbs. Our best and only CB is broken. Cary williams does not count as a CB neither does jimmy smith there more like Linebackers Graham looks like a superstar. Ed reed is ed reed. Pollard is a beast. We need d-linemen and one more linebacker maybe a CB too (Adios Cary williams you bum) This defense sucks because we have NO PASS RUSH! Ngata,suggs that is it.
[/quote]

We've been getting hit hard with injuries on defense the past several weeks, it's nice to hear something positive. And the more beastly as Ngata is, the better we are.

Cody needs to step up. He is part of the we. Upshaw needs to play like the guy Ozzie thought he drafted. McPhee needs a big pressure day and Kruger needs to imitate t-Sizzle in intensity. Is Ellerbe back? Cam needs to game plan to keep the ball and help shield this hurt defense. Outlook? Dismal & gray but the Purple& Black might rally around Suggs-Lewis & Reed our heart . Step up Ravens your season might hingeb on this week's team effort.

Get 'em Ngata! I will never forget the Jets game last year. Ngata was brilliant. Time to shine again. Keep fighting and winning RAVENS!!!!