45 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,124 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

Suggs is questionable, while Ellerbe and Dickson are out for the second week.

View the full article

#2 nextgen_RavensFan

nextgen_RavensFan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

Dickson i can live with being out as he is a 50/50 with his hands but Ellerbe hurts bad. Brendon is less then NFL talent. Oh yeah, c'mon Suggs.

#3 SSRavenFan

SSRavenFan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

Next man up - let's bring it to FedEx boys, let's rock that stadium and walk away with a big W.

#4 TheRavengers

TheRavengers

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

If Suggs sits this game out, then I'm glad to know that Kruger is finally acting like the LB that the Ravens deserve.

#5 WeCanDoAllThings52

WeCanDoAllThings52

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:28 PM

You know Josh Wilson is gonna be playing with something to prove, like all former ravens. But he's never seen the likes of Torrey in real life.

#6 redravenfan

redravenfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,454 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:04 PM

whomever plays need to protect the middle of the field better .

#7 92de52fence55

92de52fence55

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

i miss josh wilson he was good!

#8 NaveSenrag

NaveSenrag

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:40 PM

Hate to be a downer, but we're hurting at LB without Ellerbe.

#9 Bill3887

Bill3887

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

I hope that all the Ravens players will come together, and this is a total team effort and the Ravens have to prove all the doubters wrong about Joe Flacco, and I know that Joe can do it baby!! Lets go Joe and the offense, and Cam please make a good gameplan.

#10 CapoRocky

CapoRocky

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,178 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

I really miss Ellerbe, too. That is the one guy that could stop the run this year. It's time for Kruger to step up again. Also, we need McClellan to start to earn his contract.

#11 FLBoyRaven

FLBoyRaven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

Just don't sleep on Alfred Morris. Mike Shannahan is a great coach and will have a good game-plan coming in. I expect them to take notes from when we played Dallas and KC. I just hope our LB can hold up this is the best running we will face all yr, and they will run 30 plus x in this game.

#12 FLBoyRaven

FLBoyRaven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

Yeah this has got to be the most beat up Ravens team I've ever seen. Way too many star players hurt this yr. Still were 9-3, but we still get hated on. I here this all day from my brother how sorry we are and he's a Dallas fan. lol Go figure.

#13 Flamengo1265

Flamengo1265

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

I hate to pee on the parade but, if the Ravens don't win this game, they could be in trouble. The Bronco's looked pretty good against the Raiders in Oakland last night and then you are looking at a possible 3 game losing streak. Ouch.

#14 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:03 PM

Ellerbe's abscence is really going to show up now. RG3 is going to have a field day running around. He won't get any runs into the end zone as we step up and reassert our dominance over the Beltway rivals. They have confidence but we are going to impose our will on them.

#15 scraaw

scraaw

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

do or die

#16 feartheflock

feartheflock

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:50 PM

I remember fans getting upset because Ozzie used a 2nd round tender to keep Ellerbe in Baltimore. They didn't think he was worth it. Now I see people thinking our defense is doomed without him. idk, I just find it, funny. ANYWAYS..... go ravens

#17 FLBoyRaven

FLBoyRaven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:02 PM

Dude we did way better against oakland then Denver did. Divison games are always closer though but don't underestimate this Ravens team. We just have to be more consistant on offense because the weapons are there and this D isn't that bad they have just been put in bad positions this yr because of our offense. If we stay dedicated to the run and don't bail-out of it when were down by a score or are only getting 3yd gains, we have to give Rice the oprutunity to break one off because thats the kinda back he is. He's a workhorce who isn't being driven. Just saying Flacco does better when Rice gets the ball more it's just fact the last 4 or so yrs. Cam Cameron needs to step his game up and stop having Joe launch the ball 40 plus yrds every drive its a waste of a down that we do way to often. Big plays will come in time, but you have to eat up the clock with the run and quick passes. We need more quick 5-10 yrd throws just as brady does in his offense. Flacco has the arm strength and I don't see how a team could stop him from throwing the ball as fast as he does if we start doing more quick slants, drags, te pop plays, etc. Cam Cameron this is your game to lose so as a coach step your game up and get your head outta your dookie hole.

#18 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,506 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:37 PM

Hope Chris Johnson can play.

#19 Big G

Big G

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

The Ravens D looks a Mash Unit. I do not ever remember them having to overcome this many injuries, but if any team can it would be the RAVENS!!! It is not only next man up it is next group of men, or as Harbaugh says Mighty Men UP!!! Go Ravens!!!

Edited by Big G, 08 December 2012 - 12:08 AM.

#20 Purple&Black

Purple&Black

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,278 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

bend but don't break. I fully expect the skins to move the ball, but our defense excels in turnovers and redzone stops. That needs to be full force come Sunday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users