80 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,837 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

Kruger fined $5,000. Did Newton diss Lewis? NFL may eliminate kickoffs. Bad blood. Picks.

View the full article

#2 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:42 AM

I love the playoffs but i hate fighting for seeding. as soon as i think i got it right it changes . I love that all the pundits have us losing sunday . I like being the underdog .

#3 TheRavengers

TheRavengers

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:44 AM

If only fans could vote to remove Goddell from the commissioner's role then we wouldn't have to hear the idea of axeing kickoffs.

#4 1 + 1 = 2

1 + 1 = 2

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

ravens in flacco/harbaugh era after a loss. 18-4. averaging 29 PPG and allowing 16 PPG

#5 ravenwildman

ravenwildman

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:55 AM

Wow went from #2 seed to hope we can get a playoff spot danger.....need to tighten up Ravens!

I will be at the game section 222, row 15, seat 3...I will be the screaming idiot in purple and black, give me a reason to get loud baby!

GO RAVENS!

#6 Tyrone Jones

Tyrone Jones

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

Gooddell is destroying football. By the time he finish the players will be playing two hand touch.

#7 dwhravens

dwhravens

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:01 AM

The Bengals scored a ton on the Redskins, so will the Ravens. Ravens 34 Redskins 24. I think Rice WILL be able to run in this game. Rice heats up in December. GO RAVENS!

#8 B.more careful 111

B.more careful 111

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:03 AM

I love it, people claiming we're gonna lose, we always respond well when doubted!

#9 Joe Flacco is #1

Joe Flacco is #1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:06 AM

Well we let that pits game slip away from us... Im freaking tired of letting games slip away. I say we scrap the no huddle and go back to what made Joe and rice so effective in past years THE play action pass!!! :D

#10 BirdsofPrey

BirdsofPrey

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:11 AM

@ravenwildman...We'll have 6 in section 227, same row...bringing B-more to the other MD team!! Let's make this one another home game!!

#11 iluvpurple

iluvpurple

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:15 AM

Once again, please do not underestimate the Redskins....

#12 fasteddie21012

fasteddie21012

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

All the experts picked us to win last weekend and look what happened. Maybe the Skins will believe all they have to do is show up to win, just like we did last weekend. Everyone is picking the Skins this weekend, maybe that's a good position for these Ravens. Maybe they were exposed last weekend though and the rest of the year could be pretty tough, only time will tell.

#13 CapoRocky

CapoRocky

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,234 posts

I really hope that we win all the games but there is a good chance that we are one of the lower seeds in the playoffs, too. Everyone knew we had a tough schedule this year.

#14 Ravensfan4life2010

Ravensfan4life2010

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:19 AM

what we need is the no-huddle offense we need to tire there defense that will allow run up against one of the best rush defense in the nfl.

#15 ravenuk88

ravenuk88

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:28 AM

I love how pundits confuse red hot with beaten a few weak teams. Ravens have struggled this season against, and lost to, the best defences. Redskins are in no way a top defence. Broncos remind me a lot of the Bungles last season. Beat the weak teams, lose to playoff bound teams. The Ravens are playoff bound.

#16 roamingcharges

roamingcharges

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:30 AM

Boy do I love this: Torrey Smith asked Joe Theismann for an autograph and Theismann flat out said "NO" and kept walking. Great story, because if it were one of today's players being discussed... maybe Jay Cutler, you'll see Theismann running his mouth about how the player is "bad for the game". Once these guys retire and go into the TV booth all of a sudden they morph into "rational model citizens"; give me a bleeping break!

I listen to Keyshawn Johnson, Cris Carter, Mike Ditka... talk and analyze other players/coaches from a high horse and I'm thinking, "Dude, it wasn't too long ago you were in the game; nobody ever mistook you for a good ambassador for the game!" Boys and Girls, the lesson is believe only a smidgen of what you see and virtually nothing you hear from these so-called players/coaches-turned-analysts.

#17 metalraven

metalraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,668 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:32 AM

what we need is the no-huddle offense we need to tire there defense that will allow run up against one of the best rush defense in the nfl.

What we need is a balanced attack. The no-huddle didn't work out too well earlier in the season. What we need is for Flacco to throw better than 48% and not hang on to the ball too long in the pocket, and either run or throw it away. What we need is for the coaches to man up and actually adjust DURING the game.

And most of all...what we need is an OC who actually runs an offense.

This team needs to wake up and stop lollygagging.

Yes, I just lollygagging in a sentence. :)

Edited by Grapple Raven, 08 December 2012 - 03:19 PM.
Profanity

#18 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:34 AM

It shouldn't come as a surprise that Harbs and Tomlin have bad blood with each other. Pittsburgh and Baltimore coaches will never get along, we just hate each other inside and out. This is no different than Billick and Cowher. Anyways I'm surprised to see so many analyst picking the Redskins. Let's show them who knows how to win!

#19 metalraven

metalraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,668 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:43 AM

Boy do I love this: Torrey Smith asked Joe Theismann for an autograph and Theismann flat out said "NO" and kept walking. Great story, because if it were one of today's players being discussed... maybe Jay Cutler, you'll see Theismann running his mouth about how the player is "bad for the game". Once these guys retire and go into the TV booth all of a sudden they morph into "rational model citizens"; give me a bleeping break!

I listen to Keyshawn Johnson, Cris Carter, Mike Ditka... talk and analyze other players/coaches from a high horse and I'm thinking, "Dude, it wasn't too long ago you were in the game; nobody ever mistook you for a good ambassador for the game!" Boys and Girls, the lesson is believe only a smidgen of what you see and virtually nothing you hear from these so-called players/coaches-turned-analysts.

You're spot on. Most of those analysts were complete d nozzles as players and/or coaches, and are likely no different today. Yet they sit there in front of the camer with their judgemental, self-righteous attitude, telling players and coaches how they should act. Pffft...idiots.

And Joe Theeeesmann has alwasy been a d bag. Heck, he changed the pronunciation of his name to ryhme with Heisam. (Although he'll tell you that the coaches convinced him to do so) Despite him being a golden domer (GO IRISH!!!), I've never like Theeesmann.

#20 TheRavengers

TheRavengers

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

5 total no-huddle plays is inexcusable coming from someone who said there would be more of that for our offense earlier in the season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users