Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

display name

Not a good year for Sizzle...

58 posts in this topic

[url="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000107019/article/terrell-suggs-ordered-to-give-up-guns-in-domestic-case"]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000107019/article/terrell-suggs-ordered-to-give-up-guns-in-domestic-case[/url]
Dear God I hope it's nothing serious.

Not interested in hearing gossip about my man Sizzle. I mean seriously he's our family. Don't exploit him. This is very female dog like. Go Ravens 4 life!!! Peace to You

Lol gossip? It's a shame he is being talked about in another domestic dispute , wasn't he accused of pouring bleach on a women a few years back in a domestic dispute?

[quote name='redlobster' timestamp='1354845710' post='1248580']
Lol gossip? It's a shame he is being talked about in another domestic dispute , wasn't he accused of pouring bleach on a women a few years back in a domestic dispute?
[/quote]
same woman

Sometimes players have a bad rap that's well deserved. I just don't see that out of Suggs. He may only have a face that his Momma loves, but he's got a good heart.

Also when you really love someone, you don't sue them for 70 million dollars. Thats just crazy right there.

Just part of the legal battles with his ex. Not much to see here other than a columnist in Pittsburgh that will magnify it later tomorrow I'm sure.

[quote name='Dudeman' timestamp='1354846604' post='1248611']
He may only have a face that his Momma loves, but he's got a good heart.
[/quote]
Agreed.
However, I love his face too.

[quote name='BmoreLuv' timestamp='1354845565' post='1248570']
Not interested in hearing gossip about my man Sizzle. I mean seriously he's our family. Don't [b]exploit h[/b]im. This is very [b]female dog like[/b]. Go Ravens 4 life!!! Peace to You
[/quote]

Whaaaatttt????

Do you know what the word, "[b]exploitation[/b]" means? Here's a hint: "Display Name" would have to gain from reporting this news, in an unfair manner - unfair to Suggs.

Ya, bringing up the fact that NFL.com - one of the biggest NFL websites - is reporting that our STAR player on D has some notable legal issues is patently unfair, and benefits the OPer...

:34853_shakehead: :34853_doh:

:229031_rofl:

In general I have come to really dislike NFL.com. I'd put them on par with ESPN in that it's become so blog based. If I wanted to read blogs, I would go to a blogs site, but to have them so readily available to the general public at a place like NFL.com is counter-intuitive.

An example of this is how readily players are fined because of how the league is trying to protect it's reputation. But then on the other hand it's going to go out of it's way to slander a player with impunity. It's almost like the sum doesn't add up to all the parts. I agree with Ed in that the league doesn't really sincerely seem to care about the players, only it's marketability.

Suggs filed for custody and they get in an argument two days later where she calls the police. Yeah I have heard that story before and it's called having a crazy baby momma. Giving up weapons is just a formality. Owning guns isn't a problem, I have been shooting since I was 15.

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1354848814' post='1248657']
The entire media hates us bro.... They call Ray a murderer still
[/quote]

The media does that? Sounds awfully unprofessional and not true. Least I never read anything like that. I think you mean opposing fans say it.

[quote name='The Raven' timestamp='1354849246' post='1248662']
The media does that? Sounds awfully unprofessional and not true. Least I never read anything like that. I think you mean opposing fans say it.
[/quote]
Yep

I will always back up T-Sizzle.

He's family & greatly loved in Baltimore.

Not interested in an article trying to ruin his rep.

Much like he proves on the field, #55 will come out victorious.

[quote name='The Raven' timestamp='1354849246' post='1248662']
[/quote]
+1

I'd like to see ONE national media website that says this... just one.

Sometimes, we take the, "The entire world-wide NFL media hates the Ravens" talk a bit too far.

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1354849313' post='1248665']
Yep
[/quote]
Link? (media)

[quote name='mhead66' timestamp='1354849496' post='1248668']
Link? (media)
[/quote]

I meant opposing fans
ESPECIALLY delusional 69er fans who think that Willis has had a better career, and that Smith is better than Flacco

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1354849583' post='1248672']
I meant opposing fans
ESPECIALLY delusional 69er fans who think that Willis has had a better career, and that Smith is better than Flacco
[/quote]

Curse those delusional 69er fans.

[quote name='The Raven' timestamp='1354849853' post='1248675']
Curse those delusional 69er fans.
[/quote]
Yeah man, and while you are on vacation SF is a horrible place to go. Ever since ppl heard Gruden might go to Oakland, they have been talking about a SB

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1354849583' post='1248672']
I meant opposing fans
[/quote]

Ok... but if you go to ANY forum, you read that nonsense.

But you will also read the name Princess Brady, hear the words, "rape" and "Roethlisberger" used in the same sentence repeatedly... the Bengals' forum is particularly nasty, along with Gang Green (Jets) and the Eagles' forum, from what I've seen.

Every rivalry stirs up enough hate that you hear every possible insult - T Sizzle's situation has nothing to do with other teams' fan bases... it's just a matter between him and his girl, and (hopefully) gets resolved without any more jurisprudence.

[quote name='mhead66' timestamp='1354850148' post='1248682']
Ok... but if you go to ANY forum, you read that nonsense.

But you will also read the name Princess Brady, hear the words, "rape" and "Roethlisberger" used in the same sentence repeatedly... the Bengals' forum is particularly nasty, along with Gang Green (Jets) and the Eagles' forum, from what I've seen.

Every rivalry stirs up enough hate that you hear every possible insult - T Sizzle's situation has nothing to do with other teams' fan bases... it's just a matter between him and his girl, and (hopefully) gets resolved without any more jurisprudence.
[/quote]
Yeah but I live inbetween two of the worst fanbases in USA
69ers and the Pillagers, they talk crap about everything, and think that Skip Bayless is god

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1354850286' post='1248684']

Yeah but I live inbetween two of the worst fanbases in USA
69ers and the Pillagers, they talk crap about everything, and think that Skip Bayless is god
[/quote]
I'm not being sarcastic but who are the 69ers? Do you mean the 49ers or am I missing something here?

The only reason I made the thread was to inform everyone what happened, not start a debate on the guy's past and definitely not to talk about how annoyed we are by 49ers fans.
They do want a Harbowl.

[quote name='Moderator 6' timestamp='1354878603' post='1248810']
Sizzle can no longer flex his guns.
[/quote]

figuratively speaking and not... you are right... his guns are out of the house

[quote name='GrimCoconut' timestamp='1354852242' post='1248701']
I'm not being sarcastic but who are the 69ers? Do you mean the 49ers or am I missing something here?
[/quote] He's being a jokester. 69ers = 49ers Pilagers = Raiders