Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Injury Report 12/6: Terrell Suggs Returns To Practice, Doesn't Wear Brace

55 posts in this topic

The outside linebacker participated in a limited capacity. Ellerbe and Dickson were still out.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Injury-Report-126-Terrell-Suggs-Returns-To-Practice-Doesnt-Wear-Brace/af6ed0cb-a0db-4acb-a9b8-a24b374787b9]View the full article[/url]

Hopefully this is a good sign evrn if he doesnt play this week. Im glad that Johnson is back. Chykie looked rough last week. We need all the help we can get. But possibly no Ellerbe is a major blow.

I am encouraged that Johnson is back we just need to scrape by until more guys get healthy .

Who knows, maybe T Sizzle will line up on 3rd downs and take Robert out with a nice legal shot to the ribs. :)

Cam must go !!!

come on suggs we need you so bad man get better soon and ellerbe we need him back like now. good to hear chris johnson is back though.

[quote name='purpletruck52' timestamp='1354835931' post='1248367']
Does anybody else think we should get Norv Turner as our OC since hes out at the end of the season?
[/quote]

I don't know man. He seems to be a pretty predictable playcaller himself. Just look at their roster. He seems to think the key to victory are size-freak recievers. Not too much originality there.

[quote name='reed20fence' timestamp='1354836642' post='1248379']
I don't know man. He seems to be a pretty predictable playcaller himself. Just look at their roster. He seems to think the key to victory are size-freak recievers. Not too much originality there.
[/quote] I like Cam as a person but, I think we should get Brian Billeck as our OC, but that just my opinion feel free to comment back. i would like to keep Cam, but I don't know what, any ideas?Go Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='reed20fence' timestamp='1354836642' post='1248379']
[/quote]
Yea i see what your sayin but wouldnt he be better than cam? I mean its probably not that hard to be more creative than Cameron. Sometimes i swear he forgets we have capable TEs and Pro Bowl RR. Its kind of disappointing that next game our offense does awesome and the website's headlines are "Offense bails out Defense" and everyone forgets about how plain and one dimensional Cam Cameron can be.

I give immense props to Terrel Suggs to come back after that bicep injury to be practicing right now. But wear the damn brace!

[quote name='purpletruck52' timestamp='1354837705' post='1248393']
Yea i see what your sayin but wouldnt he be better than cam? I mean its probably not that hard to be more creative than Cameron. Sometimes i swear he forgets we have capable TEs and Pro Bowl RR. Its kind of disappointing that next game our offense does awesome and the website's headlines are "Offense bails out Defense" and everyone forgets about how plain and one dimensional Cam Cameron can be.
[/quote]Or maybe its that Flacco hasn't lived up to that 1st round expectation yet. Sometimes I even forget that he was picked in the top 20 in his draft class.

I hope we can get Dickson back out on the field. With teams becoming more aware of Pitta's effectivenss he is becoming harder to get passes too. If Dickson has to be accounted for then it opens up so much more in the passing game.

Happy about Chris Johnson. What we saw of him in pittsburgh was promising.

Suddenly, our CB corpse seems much less a liability, with Corey Graham emerging and Cary Williams finding his 2011 form. If Jimmy Smith gets full healthy and gats back to the right path of the learning curve, we'll have a quite OK CB stack, even without Webb (not as if we weren't missing him badly...)

Against RGIII we'll need the A game from our D, and especially the CB's. Let's hope Cary Williams picks up his INT-thread and Corey continues where he's left.

bio

1. The Chargers aren't firing Norv Turner until season end.

2. Do you really think that a head coach fired mid-season would join a playoff caliber team as the OC in midseason? All while we fire our OC?

Explain to me how that is realistic.

No new offensive coordinator is going to help this late in the season. Wait till' it's over. The Ravens are stuck with Catapult Cam through twenty twelve. Turner's not the answer. He's almost as boring as Cameron. I can go to sleep on him. I just don't ever understand how the Ravens hired Cameron after he went 1-15 at Miami.

I have a thought-provoking thought, what if we let go of Cam and promoted Caldwell to OC? We would maintain continuity without having to revamp personnel or worry about the players making major adjustments to verbiage and what-not..

[quote name='feartheflock' timestamp='1354838471' post='1248401']
Or maybe its that Flacco hasn't lived up to that 1st round expectation yet. Sometimes I even forget that he was picked in the top 20 in his draft class.
[/quote]

You're aware of all the records he has, right?

bio

How many wins does Flacco have? Oh, that's right he only gets credit for wins, not losses....Most wins under Flacco were TEAM wins, very few had anything to do with his play that was so outstanding as to be the REASON our team won......How many times did he carry the team to a Super Bowl? How many games did he throw the game ending pick? How many times against Pittsburgh did he give up a strip-sack(just about every game) How bout last week, that was some elite QB play right there

Jimgalpaloi we hired cam cameron because we we're the one team he beat.... we lost to the 1-15 dolphins. And cameron was Jim's Offensive coordinator/QBs coach in college and John though he would do well he has been good except for his play calling. He has been to two AFC championship games nonetheless.

Cam Cameron, turn on your tv and watch all the different plays that Denver is doing..... Just a thought

OK BillicksEGO, I'll bite...

Number of strip sacks against Pittsburgh... 2.. in 12 games. Or at least, I'm sure those are the only two you remember, because we happened to lose those games.

Number of times he carried his team to the Superbowl... none, or at least thats the easy argument. If you watched the AFC title game last year, the real answer should be 1, since he was literally the only reason the Ravens were in that game (see Ray Rice's numbers in that game, as well as the defenses. Not pretty)

Number of games he threw the game ending pick... I honestly have no idea. My guess is you can come up with 2-3 examples in like 5 years. Probably not many more.

Ask yourself this... if somebody told you we would score 20 points against a Charlie Batch led Pittsburgh Steelers team at home, what would you guess would be the result of that game? We didn't score 20 points because of Ray Rice, and we didn't score 20 points because of our defense or special teams.

Sugg news: ordered to return guns

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000107019/article/terrell-suggs-ordered-to-give-up-guns-in-domestic-case

Can Suggs coach the offense? If Courtney Upshaw weren't a FAT, he's very overweight, bust, the Ravens could let Suggs sit. Suggs should oversee the offensive play calling, because it is offensive.

I'm not a Flacco hater, but I'm certainly not blind enough with love for Joe to say he had a good game against the hated Stillers Sunday either. He played like GARBAGE if you ask me. His throws were WAY off and his decision-making sucked. He held the ball way too long on some plays, refused to scramble when yards were there to be had, and continually missed receivers on both deep and intermediate routes.

When he's off, Cam and Harbs need to realize it and feed Rice and Pierce the rock in these close, winnable games where we want to run out the clock to preserve a win instead of giving the ball back to an opponent that now more than ever may move it right down the field against an extremely depleted defense.