Ravens at Bengals      Pro Bowl Voting      #RavensPumpkin      Game Rewind   

Photo

[News] Injury Report 12/6: Terrell Suggs Returns To Practice, Doesn't Wear Brace

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,568 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

The outside linebacker participated in a limited capacity. Ellerbe and Dickson were still out.

View the full article

#2 I Roll With Purple n Black

I Roll With Purple n Black

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:35 PM

Hopefully this is a good sign evrn if he doesnt play this week. Im glad that Johnson is back. Chykie looked rough last week. We need all the help we can get. But possibly no Ellerbe is a major blow.

#3 I Roll With Purple n Black

I Roll With Purple n Black

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

Offense we need you guys this week. Its yall time to shine. Flacco its time for you to earn your money. December is Ravens time anyways.

#4 runamuk

runamuk

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

I am encouraged that Johnson is back we just need to scrape by until more guys get healthy .

#5 iluvpurple

iluvpurple

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

Jeez, our guys are banged up....And I agree, Ellerbe not playing again will be terrible.

#6 BmoreB

BmoreB

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:57 PM

Who knows, maybe T Sizzle will line up on 3rd downs and take Robert out with a nice legal shot to the ribs. :)

Cam must go !!!

#7 92de52fence55

92de52fence55

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:58 PM

come on suggs we need you so bad man get better soon and ellerbe we need him back like now. good to hear chris johnson is back though.

#8 MissRay27

MissRay27

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

Hmm.. Asa Jackson has shoulder injury. Next week he'll be on IR when Ray returns. I'm just saying.

#9 purpletruck52

purpletruck52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:18 PM

Does anybody else think we should get Norv Turner as our OC since hes out at the end of the season?

#10 reed20fence

reed20fence

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:30 PM

Does anybody else think we should get Norv Turner as our OC since hes out at the end of the season?

I don't know man. He seems to be a pretty predictable playcaller himself. Just look at their roster. He seems to think the key to victory are size-freak recievers. Not too much originality there.

#11 BrentWrightRavensFan

BrentWrightRavensFan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:38 PM

Keep on Ballin out there T-Sizzle! Ball So Hard!

#12 BrentWrightRavensFan

BrentWrightRavensFan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

I don't know man. He seems to be a pretty predictable playcaller himself. Just look at their roster. He seems to think the key to victory are size-freak recievers. Not too much originality there.

I like Cam as a person but, I think we should get Brian Billeck as our OC, but that just my opinion feel free to comment back. i would like to keep Cam, but I don't know what, any ideas?Go Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by BrentWrightRavensFan, 06 December 2012 - 07:05 PM.

#13 purpletruck52

purpletruck52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:48 PM

Yea i see what your sayin but wouldnt he be better than cam? I mean its probably not that hard to be more creative than Cameron. Sometimes i swear he forgets we have capable TEs and Pro Bowl RR. Its kind of disappointing that next game our offense does awesome and the website's headlines are "Offense bails out Defense" and everyone forgets about how plain and one dimensional Cam Cameron can be.

#14 Ravenseconbeast

Ravenseconbeast

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,743 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

I give immense props to Terrel Suggs to come back after that bicep injury to be practicing right now. But wear the damn brace!

#15 feartheflock

feartheflock

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

Yea i see what your sayin but wouldnt he be better than cam? I mean its probably not that hard to be more creative than Cameron. Sometimes i swear he forgets we have capable TEs and Pro Bowl RR. Its kind of disappointing that next game our offense does awesome and the website's headlines are "Offense bails out Defense" and everyone forgets about how plain and one dimensional Cam Cameron can be.

Or maybe its that Flacco hasn't lived up to that 1st round expectation yet. Sometimes I even forget that he was picked in the top 20 in his draft class.

#16 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

I hope we can get Dickson back out on the field. With teams becoming more aware of Pitta's effectivenss he is becoming harder to get passes too. If Dickson has to be accounted for then it opens up so much more in the passing game.

#17 johnathanoverlea@yahoo.com

johnathanoverlea@yahoo.com

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:04 PM

Norv Turner!!! Norv Turner!!! Norv Turner!!!
Baltimore make a move & fire Cam
Turner can turner this season around

#18 bioLarzen

bioLarzen

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,267 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:06 PM

Happy about Chris Johnson. What we saw of him in pittsburgh was promising.

Suddenly, our CB corpse seems much less a liability, with Corey Graham emerging and Cary Williams finding his 2011 form. If Jimmy Smith gets full healthy and gats back to the right path of the learning curve, we'll have a quite OK CB stack, even without Webb (not as if we weren't missing him badly...)

Against RGIII we'll need the A game from our D, and especially the CB's. Let's hope Cary Williams picks up his INT-thread and Corey continues where he's left.

bio

#19 rmcjacket23

rmcjacket23

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,374 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

1. The Chargers aren't firing Norv Turner until season end.

2. Do you really think that a head coach fired mid-season would join a playoff caliber team as the OC in midseason? All while we fire our OC?

Explain to me how that is realistic.

#20 jimgiampaoli

jimgiampaoli

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

No new offensive coordinator is going to help this late in the season. Wait till' it's over. The Ravens are stuck with Catapult Cam through twenty twelve. Turner's not the answer. He's almost as boring as Cameron. I can go to sleep on him. I just don't ever understand how the Ravens hired Cameron after he went 1-15 at Miami.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users