Ravens at Browns      Game Rewind   

Photo

They Must Have Forgot! We're the Ravens Nation!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,111 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:08 PM

since "we let" batch get out of here with a win, people have doubted us all week long and most people have quickly counted us out of this game vs the skins and their QB "rookie" sensation...RG3. every team has it struggles. our offense hasn't been consistent. our defense seemingly has lost it's ability to put fear in the hearts of offenses. listen....every team has internal problems to work through. every team has it own struggles. our Ravens are no different! while i've been pissed at some of their performances (cause they are better than that)....at the end of the day the Ravens are OUR team! it seems like they (the other NFL teams, their fans and the media talking heads) must have forgot who we are. so let's remind them on Sunday. who are we? WE ARE THE RAVENS NATION!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf7R1gsGNFI

~Mili

Edited by Militant X 1, 06 December 2012 - 01:10 PM.

Militant X 1

RayLewisSig1_zps3a0863e0.png

"I May be Done but I'm not Gone!"

- Ray Lewis

#2 The Raven

The Raven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,852 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:12 PM

Yeah buddy.

#3 J-man

J-man

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:44 PM

Charlie Batch beat us at home...
#3hunna

Posted Image

#4 runamuk

runamuk

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:49 PM

Well said on to the next .

:baltimore-ravens: GO RAVENS :baltimore-ravens: 

#5 runamuk

runamuk

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

awesome graphic . yes batch beat us at home and big ben and many other "elite" qb's got tebowed last year somehow i prefer this beat down.

Edited by runamuk, 06 December 2012 - 01:54 PM.

:baltimore-ravens: GO RAVENS :baltimore-ravens: 

#6 PurpleCityLights

PurpleCityLights

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:08 PM

This.

#7 sliceanddic3

sliceanddic3

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:38 PM

Both guys on PFT (Florio and some other dude) picked the Skins to win. Its nice being the underdog again! Ravens nation uniteeee!
Posted Image

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Keep calm and stay based. @LILBTHEBASEDGOD

"They already declared war on us… We’re taking 53 men to the apocalypse and we ain’t bringin no flowers with us."
- Terrell Suggs

#8 nextgen_RavensFan

nextgen_RavensFan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

I love the title but i think the ones who forgot are the actual team. They are not playing like Ravens. At times it seems like everyone relies on someone to make a play. Noone wants to play hard and step up to that next level and it is showing. Example #1 Carey Williams needs Reed to help or he will suffer yet another third degree burn. Cody is just hoping anyone but him will make a play.

I wish a lot of the players had the heart to play like a Raven like Lewis, Pollard and company. Most are just happy to be on the field and think they do not need to earn the right to be a Raven. J. Smith, Terrance Cody, Upshaw and Williams need a wake up call.

And for Carey Williams to deny a contract we offer is a slap in the face as we offered way more then he is actually valued. Not sure where he gets the idea that he is more then a low 2nd string or high 3rd string player at best and will be happy when we let him go and no one wants his poor talent in a NFL uniform anymore,

Play Like a Raven !!
This spot reserved for Super Bowl celebratory images !!

#9 redravenfan

redravenfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:55 PM

That Webb graphic is sic ,,,,, and so is that video makes me want to start tackling people lol

#10 AsianRice

AsianRice

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,265 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

Our defense have been hurt and dropped like flies, but with Pees' defensive genius, we are still top ranked red zone stoppage in the NFL regardless of the overall ranking.

Our offense is the most disappointed by far cuz with all the talent, we have been so inconsistent. I thought this year is the time for our offense to step up and prove they are as good as our old defense. However, Cam has reached his ceiling so we are who we are right now.

My concern for right now is in order to fill up the gaps for the losses of our defensive superstars, our offense need to score more points. If we don't score more points than the opponent, we will lose before the whistle blown.

Our offense need to step up big time..........*eye-hawked at Cam*
2013 WORLD CHAMPION

#11 Guest_Mr. Nobody_*

Guest_Mr. Nobody_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

hello! hello? anybody there? eco! eco! hello... guess nobody's at home... gone with the wind lol

#12 RBates

RBates

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,675 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

I'm going to be at the game reminding them who runs the Beltway.......... Ravens run the 9-5.

#13 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,111 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

I'm going to be at the game reminding them who runs the Beltway.......... Ravens run the 9-5.

do a whole lot of screaming at our offense/defense to get it going early and often for me! lol!

~Mili

Militant X 1

- Ray Lewis

#14 display name

display name

Gotham's Reckoning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,968 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:27 PM

I'd like for our D to get back on track, but the Deadskins have a great offense.

The Raven, on 03 Jan 2012-624 PM, said:

"You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day"

VIVA LA BUTT-FUMBLE!!!

Malkavian Raven, on 4 June 2014, said: "Display's off his meds again. Alert the white coats with the butterfly nets."

#15 display name

display name

Gotham's Reckoning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,968 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:29 PM

Why yes, I know...
Your point?

The Raven, on 03 Jan 2012-624 PM, said:

"You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day"

VIVA LA BUTT-FUMBLE!!!

Malkavian Raven, on 4 June 2014, said: "Display's off his meds again. Alert the white coats with the butterfly nets."

#16 usmccharles

usmccharles

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:51 PM

not gonna lie. im worried about this game. a running qb gives us trouble. we lost against the eagles and i think rg3 is far more dangerous than vick
KCCO

#17 baroquenspirit

baroquenspirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

since "we let" batch get out of here with a win, people have doubted us all week long and most people have quickly counted us out of this game vs the skins and their QB "rookie" sensation...RG3. every team has it struggles. our offense hasn't been consistent. our defense seemingly has lost it's ability to put fear in the hearts of offenses. listen....every team has internal problems to work through. every team has it own struggles. our Ravens are no different! while i've been pissed at some of their performances (cause they are better than that)....at the end of the day the Ravens are OUR team! it seems like they (the other NFL teams, their fans and the media talking heads) must have forgot who we are. so let's remind them on Sunday. who are we? WE ARE THE RAVENS NATION!!

~Mili

Much respect! This is how fans should be supporting this team. Don't see how people can bail on a 9-3 division leader. Of course I don't agree with the "we let" because there were a lot of plays made by O and D.

There was actually one guy in the game thread during the first steeler v. ravens game who as soon as Leftwich scored posted, "season over." I was like, whaaaaa? I hope RG3 goes off and wins...but no way Ravens fans should be giving up on the team.

#18 Moderator 2

Moderator 2

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,724 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

Much respect! This is how fans should be supporting this team. Don't see how people can bail on a 9-3 division leader. Of course I don't agree with the "we let" because there were a lot of plays made by O and D.

There was actually one guy in the game thread during the first steeler v. ravens game who as soon as Leftwich scored posted, "season over." I was like, whaaaaa? I hope RG3 goes off and wins...but no way Ravens fans should be giving up on the team.

Not me lol but I understand what you are saying
68f2a8.jpg

#19 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,111 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

of course you don't! but that's how we see it! and i hope Rivers is on fire and wins as well. and we already know that you steelers fans want us to lose...that is evident by your constant presence here. i mean...think about it...the steelers next 4 games DON'T involve the Ravens but for some odd reason, you cats keep coming in here on our boards "trying" to keep the focus on them instead of visiting your next opponents boards. hmm...nervous? lol! we got bigger fish to fry with the redskins, broncos, giants and bengals. perhaps, my Ravens shake up the world (like batch did last week) and win out? what a wonderful thought.

~Mili

Militant X 1

- Ray Lewis

#20 Alexir

Alexir

Dark Wings, Dark Words

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,894 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:18 PM

If Charlie Batch and Michael Vick can beat us, do you even know what RG3 will do to us with an injured Suggs?!?!

Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
Rings don't lie.
PSN Alexir23

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users