Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dfence4champs2052

I Hope None Of Our Guys Make It To the Pro Bowl This Year

9 posts in this topic

Only people I would send at this point is Rice, Leach, and Jacoby as KR. Everyone else doesnt deserve it.

None of the ravens will be at the pro bowl because they will be busy preparing to win the superbowl .

The normal players who make it every year for us will still be there. Leach, Rice, maybe JJ, Ray (hes still the most popular LB in the AFC) Ed Reed, maybe Sizzle also.

Leach, rice (4th and 29), Jacoby, and yanda are the ones i think make it. now i hope they dont play in it..

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Honestly, I find no reason to watch the Pro Bowl any more. It's more popularity than statistics... and the fact they moved it to BEFORE the Super Bowl is ridiculous in itself. A great deal of the players on the Pro Bowl teams are in Super Bowl and they don't even play.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Someone in Goodell's office needs to be fired for these stupid ideas as of late.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]~ Cosmic[/i][/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Or maybe someone could put in a continuous improvement idea to fire Roger.[/i][/font]

[quote name='The Raven' timestamp='1354817047' post='1248104']
Yep.
[/quote]

Lol we're on the same page. The game is a joke honestly but being selected is still relevant in my opinion. They still say "x-time pro bowl selections..."