Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Ray Lewis Returned To Practice

60 posts in this topic

Ray Lewis’ return uplifted his teammates, but it is unclear whether he is ready for game action.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ray-Lewis-Returned-To-Practice/72c15241-f557-44ee-b8b6-f3cebebf7efd]View the full article[/url]

This team just doesn't know the meaning of quit. You Ray here, Sizzle trying to play through a bicep injury after already making a miraculous comeback, Ed Reed who constantly gets injured but plays through it at an elite level, Joe and Ray Rice haven't missed a game since becoming starters, Pitta recovers from two consecutive hard hits that give him concussions, Haloti who has been injured this year...

Just the definition of endurance.

[u][i][b]a defense that lost to third-string Steelers quarterback Charlie Batch [/b]on Sunday.[/i][/u]

^ the ENTIRE Ravens team should be pissed at that statement right there because that is all they've (along with us fans) been hearing about in the media and on every sports channel since Sunday nights' loss. so, the question is; "what are the Ravens gonna do about it on Sunday against the redskins?" "how are you preparing the team for a much needed win coach?" i guess we'll see...huh?

~Mili

I must have my own troll! lol

Still say Ray's return is a confidence builder! He's laying his future health and wellbeing out their for the team! Anyone who takes plays off while he's doing that will hear it from other Ravens!

I never thought I'd say this but I think we need Dannell Ellerbe back more than Ray Lewis. Ray's a legend but Ellerbe's played out of his mind this season and become a real force.

Welcome back Sugar I must say I love the new face mask looks Evil,Wicked,Awesome love it Go Ravens !

Ray Rice has his shirt...."Hey diddle diddle, Ray Rice up the middle". My shirt I want to make and sell is "Hey Cam Cam, what happened to the game plan?"

Ray definitely not game ready; Yet but he will be && .. Honestly, Id love for him to return when the Giants come to town. Nothing like destroying the Defending Champs.

Something came to my head yesterday.

Something that is very important. I need the ravens staff to notice this so I will be repeating it.

We need to keep Tommy Streeter for a long time.

He will be what this ravens offense has never had, a big and fast reciever. He is what this offense needs.

I dont care how he performed in his first practices or about the injury.

He will get better and to be frank, you can't go wrong with a 6-foot 5 inch reciever.

Can you name any reciever in the league that is 6-foot 5 or taller that is not good. Ok.

We need to make sure we keep him point blank, so at least we will have a real deep threat reciever.

Thank you for reading this and I hope it makes a difference.

What do you guys think? Say jimmy smith, ray lewis and dannel ellerbe all return next week, should they keep graham starting at cb, to me hes an upgrade from smith especially with the 2 ints against pittsy or have jimmy start again. And who would they have start at MLB? Id say keep ellerbe in because theres really no other guys who can defend against the pass. Would ray start? I Know mcclain signed that big contract in the offseason. Or would they just bring in whoever for 3rd down situations

That face ask is sick. Hopefully he rocks it when he comes back. Anyway I hope ray put on some weight when he was hurt so he can become a better run stuffer than early in the year because that's what we need him for

Sick face mask looks like he is ready for a war . NFL network is replaying sunday's game again today second time in a week they never do that . if there was any doubt we are the black sheep of the league they remove all doubt they just have to grind that loss in.

Maybe he can coach the offense. I just watched Bruschi and Schlereth, espn, talk about the CREATIVITY of Shanahan's offense and i thought: vanilla offense vs flavor? You fans figure out which is which. Ray Rice 0 touches after a 34 yard TD run?! WHAT?! Cam Cameron MUST BE...... oh yeah, we've been down this road before and NOTHING changes.

chrispoole16, i agree with the Steeter thing too. I was impressed with him at the U of Miami. But for the future watch out for BRANDON COLEMAN. 6'6" 220 lb. sophmore at Rutgers U. He may not come out this year, he was HEAVILY recruited by Notre Dame and he's from Maryland, but chose Rutgers over N.D. and a buch of other schools. He will be a STAR in the NFL! Brandon Coleman, right it down now!

[quote name='redravenfan' timestamp='1354741381' post='1247570']
Sick face mask looks like he is ready for a war . NFL network is replaying sunday's game again today second time in a week they never do that . if there was any doubt we are the black sheep of the league they remove all doubt they just have to grind that loss in.
[/quote] I am surprised they aren't rebroadcasting it 24/7. lol ignore them

I hate to say it, but do we even need him?
He really had trouble getting off blocks. It's to the point where he's more valuable emotionally than physically.

It would be cool if Ray could wear that facemask in the game. Kind of reminds me of the Black knight of the Ravens Castle.

Look at the Opening Pic. You can see a hand next to the 2 trying to get out of him and get on the field!

I'm loving this video. It's nice to see the smiles Ray brings back to the team. Everyone seems to be working harder now that he's back. We need the boost Ray, hopefully it'll be enough about the 'Skins.

[quote name='display name' timestamp='1354750596' post='1247693']
I hate to say it, but do we even need him?
He really had trouble getting off blocks. It's to the point where he's more valuable emotionally than physically.
[/quote]I think allot of fans are thinking this esp with ellerbe playing so well . Took me a long time to see it too I say lets get him his second ring and reed's first so they can retire .

I like rg3 a ton.... Hope they make the playoffs (Hope we beat them though) giants will go 8-8 and redskins 9-7 and we will go 12-4,13-3.

I am so glad ray rice ins't injured.... As long as he stays healthy our offense can carry this thing we call a defense.