Ravens at Texans      Roster      Game Rewind   

Photo

[News] Ravens Face Tough Schedule In Final Stretch

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,030 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

The Ravens are in prime position for a playoff return, but they have their work cut out.

View the full article

#2 The Greek

The Greek

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:11 AM

the offense must match point for point with all these teams if they want a chance to win. good luck cameron!!

#3 BlackLesPaul

BlackLesPaul

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:11 AM

Ok Cam Cameron. What's the game plane this week?

#4 relentless52

relentless52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:12 AM

ill be more excited when we bounce back HARD vs the deadskins! pull another 180 and crush RG3!!!!! cam...stop sucking!!!!!!

#5 heycuf

heycuf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:18 AM

Right now,we should be sitting up top @ no less than 11-1,I give Houston props on spanking us.But it sounds like we've just settled for making the playoffs.As long as we make the playoffs,we're not concern about going to the super bowl.This is crunch time.If we can not establish a killer mentality now,it's over.We have to start putting teams away,stomping on necks.Watch how Peyton operates & RGIII,both of these guys have the killer instinct needed.

#6 NCRaven10

NCRaven10

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:23 AM

Play Raven football they way it is ment to be and stop trying to be the greatest show on turf. We don't have the OC to draw up plays/routes to get our WRs open enough to attempt that type of play.

#7 Purpleghost23

Purpleghost23

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:26 AM

I can only afford a loss to the redskins,the other 3 games we definetly need to win..and hope for the pats loss against texans or niners

#8 gotekiraven

gotekiraven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:32 AM

Not a single non playoff contending team in the next four games. This schedule is tough, but oh well. If we are a playoff caliber team, then we should be able to beat those teams. I am with you guys, I can't stand Cam, but the odds in him getting fired with the Ravens on the door of making the playoffs for the fifth straight season on as likely as any of us hitting the powerball or mega million lottery. So we are stuck with him. Wow, that sounds depressing. lol

#9 asraul10

asraul10

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:38 AM

I should be panicking, but I am not. The ravens have NEVER lost 2 in a row under John. SO, we will win the next game, no matter what it takes. We will be 10-3 and get that 2nd seed in the AFC again. I honestly think there is a plan to for December and onward. We are a strong minded team, a physical team that is built for cold weather. I honestly think Cam Cameron will surprise us all in the next 4 weeks. his play-calling will seem superb, Flacco will start clicking with himself and the receivers, and the running game will become unstoppable.

What is Cam Cameron was told not to reveal big plays in the Regular Season? What if we are acting as a team that is about to struggle, when this could be our game-plan all along, and go to the Playoffs and finish teams with ease? What if... what if...?

I hope we can watch this team get better now in the final push, and come playoff time, everyone shakes at the thought of playing us at HOME. I believe we will be running the ball much more, combined with some spread out offense that will be as balanced as ever to win.

I predict 4-0 in the last 4 games of the season. Washington is too hyped up, immature and thinking they are invincible and about to play a wounded Ravens team. Ravens win, 24-17.

The Broncos will struggle as they will play us at home. If you are going to the game... SCREAM YOUR HEADS OFF PLEASE. There is little we can do, but letting our defense know we support them, could be the diff. We win this with a, amazing performance by R. Rice. Ravens win, 33-30. (Overtime win? Tucker..?)

Next, Eli will visit. I am not taking into account what their record will be when they visit us, but I assume they will be playing tougher than ever. This could be the game we lose, but again, we are at home. The offense will shine again. I again predict a very balanced play-calling that will make their pass rushers seem confused. The key in this game is to NOT turn the ball over. Whoever does, they will win. I predict our D forces 3 turnovers, and one pick six... Reed? C. Graham? How about C. Williams?? Ok, maybe not :P
Ravens win, 24-21.

And the Bengals. They could be fighting for a spot, or could be out. Nonetheless, this will be the game that we have to put the icing on the cake. R. Lewis will be active and playing ALL snaps on defense. I think this game we will punish Cincy as a defense and Paul Krugerrrrr goes off. BOLD PREDICTION: Kruger 4 sacks! We win this one easily 37 - 17.

And, we get ready for the Playoffs with a first round bye. Houston will more than likely have the first seed, so we will get the second one.

These are BOLD THINGS I am saying, but what if they come true? What if we do play like we are capable of, and force Cam to either start calling balanced plays, or he will be fired next year.

The Playoffs are another season, but if we can find our grove, there is nothing stopping us.

Love this team, and everyone do not panic. After all, all we can do is watch and cheer our team. What is we had a team like the Browns who have sucked for years. Or a team like the Rams... Chiefs...? Let's not forget our guys fight strong and are in the playoffs EVERY year.

Less go get this [profanity deleted] working again and MESS PEOPLE UP!

- ASR10

#10 Bohica5

Bohica5

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:02 PM

Not looking good.....Don't see a win here....Deadskins playing at home for a playoff spot......Denver...at home....don't think we have EVER beaten Peyton....HE OWNS US....Giants are going to be scratching for a division title and are good on the road.....Cincy is an away game and we have had trouble in the past with them for sue......We really need a qb that Cam can work with(Rivers-Brees)that can actually tell time in the pocket and does not get Happy feet at the first sign of pressure.....sorry for the bad news guys....

#11 RaveninSC

RaveninSC

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:15 PM

I really don't like Raven fans that say we r going to lose the rest of our games. If u feel like that, don't watch or change your team IJS

#12 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:29 PM

I really hope we win out, but I don't see it happening. Peyton is going to keep doing the same thing he does, and that is exploit our depleted secondary. Hopefully Ray will be able to counter some of his calls. I don't want to see another home game loss this season. That is a bummer.

#13 TheRavengers

TheRavengers

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:33 PM

At the very worst the Ravens lose to both of the Manning brothers, here at home. But RG3 is the next target for them at the moment,

#14 The Voice

The Voice

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:55 PM

Just don't suck, and we will be ok!

#15 omar586

omar586

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:55 PM

right now we're in good position b/c people are counting us out, so if we get our offense straight will be fine in playoffs. D the is not the problem, a lot of is the Offense, doesn't run the ball to help out the D.

#16 B.more careful 111

B.more careful 111

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

why are ppl even doubting us, number 1 the Broncos have the like the easiest schedule, we're most likely the toughest team they're going to encounter, besides the pats, and giants they're hot and cold who knows which team we're gonna get, and the Bengal bottom point is we own them, The Redskins can only win for so long,that 3 game winning streak is coming to an end this Sunday! Plus havent ya notice that when people doubts us the most thats when we come through and when we should win we don't , Ravens should just stick the run since Rice and Pierce been doing so well, and pass only when we need to, cause who knows which Flacco will show up,

#17 Ravenswagg

Ravenswagg

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:14 PM

I don't care who the heck we play. I believe in my team and our ability to win any given Sunday regardless of the opponent. Those of you who are so called "Ravens fans" doubting your team aren't true fans. Yeah,we have our ups and downs so does every other team in the NFL. I'd rather be doubted and have our backs against the wall. That usually brings out the best in our team.

#18 Popeye the sailor man

Popeye the sailor man

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:28 PM

If it's any indication from last week's game then the Ravens will lose the next 3 and maybe 4. I'm just bewildered why the Ravens can't put points up on the board

#19 Popeye the sailor man

Popeye the sailor man

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:30 PM

Good thing Big Ben was out,we've woulda been beat before the 1st quarter was over

#20 Magnum316

Magnum316

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:43 PM

The Ravens seem to have trouble containing a QB who can run. Earlier this year it was Michael Vick (Eagles) and this week it will be RG iii. So this week I am more worried about the defense. Can they contain RG iii or get enough pass rush around him to keep him in the pocket to make him throw into coverage hopefully get some INTs?