Ravens Schedule Coming Wednesday!

The Ravens will announce their 2014 regular season schedule on Wednesday, April 23rd at 8:00 pm ET.
Close

Photo

[News] Late For Work 12/5: Ray Lewis Lets Himself Go In Madden Holiday Ad

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:17 AM

Suggs awaits word. Cardinals cut ties with Heap. Timing couldn’t be worse. Power rankings.

View the full article

#2 WeCanDoAllThings52

WeCanDoAllThings52

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:45 AM

That commercial is a couple weeks old Sarah...

#3 cobrajet

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,430 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:47 AM

We need this win on Sunday badly. Get it done Ravens!

#4 ravensykoh

ravensykoh

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:03 AM

Sign Heap to be our third TE instead of Bajema! We NEED a RELIABLE target for Joe. ANY help we can get Joe and this horrible offense would be fantastic.

#5 roamingcharges

roamingcharges

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:09 AM

Let me call it now: If the Ravens lose this weekend, this team will unravel and the season will be lost. They will not say it after the game that they are giving up on the season, but it will happen. For their sake... no for our collective sake as fans (because, let's face it, the players don't care as much as the fans do), I hope they win this one. However, win or lose, I think Cam Cameron is gone after this season. Now he is going to force-feed the ball to Ray Rice regardless of how effective the run is during games. This guy is very reactionary and it would be nice if he reacted to in-game situations... no, he reacts to calls for his head towards the end of the season only to go back to what he was doing previously the very next season.

#6 Tyrone Jones

Tyrone Jones

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

The offense haves to step up or were going down. Cam Flacco and the offenses better fix the problems now because we can't go three and out vs Peyton Manning.

#7 JoeSoHard

JoeSoHard

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:25 AM

ohh and i like how ppl don't mention how we have our 3rd n 4th string Middle Linebackers playing..

#8 crazyboutravens

crazyboutravens

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:26 AM

Remember this/// The Redskins have the fourth best defense against the run and the 31st
ranked defense against the pass. That would suggest to most people with a brain that we need to throw the ball a lot. Hopefully, it will suggest the same thing to Cam. If the defense gets torched the offense will have to torch the Redskins. Let's not try to prove a
a point against them by running the ball 35 times. Pass them out of Fedex field.. I won't mind if we have to beat them 48-41.

#9 crabby

crabby

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:27 AM

There is not another OC in the country that gets national attention for calling such poor games as Cam Cameron.

The fact that this guy still has a job is unbelievable.
If John doesnt have the balls to do his job then maybe it's time for Steve to step in.

#10 JoeSoHard

JoeSoHard

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:28 AM

sports analysts are like women from desperate house wives trying to make snappy comments.. They might have to win on the road... Every week. OKAY sorry we can STILL clinch even if we lose. Didn't think that was sucha problem to win one at home then possibly one away to make it to the big game. ahhh sports writers are all anti-raven now cause DC has a qb now?! we build in house, not that prosthetic Redskin stuff

#11 CapoRocky

CapoRocky

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,998 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:28 AM

How long will it be before Dickson returns? Bajema is not much on the offensive side of the ball. They are obviously needing extra help at TE. How about we sign Heap until Dickson returns to that he can get that last catch, then retire as a Raven?

#12 CapoRocky

CapoRocky

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,998 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:29 AM

Cameron must go!

#13 dwhravens

dwhravens

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:30 AM

The Ravens will not sign Heap. His last game was week 2. He's played about 4 games foe the Cardinals in 2 years. He has been dealing with injuries for 2 years. I would be surprised if he didn't retire.

#14 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:33 AM

Suggs tweet is not a good sign . RG3 is very talented very smart and very mobile. Pss rushing is not going to work we need to set the edge and contain him if not he is going to run all over us . He rarely makes mistakes and the last fumble he had went in for a touchdown so hes lucky as well . Hopefully ellerbe, mcphee kruger,Jones and Tyson bring there A game .

#15 Purpleghost23

Purpleghost23

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:37 AM

I was like oough i hope the pats win against houston because then we can maybe get that first seed but now after the steelers loss i am like i relly hope the texans win this game

#16 dwhravens

dwhravens

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:38 AM

The Ravens will play a contain defense such as the Giants did. They had a good game plan to beat him on defense. If u look at the numbers RG is not that effective when kept in the pocket. That's why the r running the pistol option. The corners r gonna have to play a better game than against the Steelers. On offense, the Ravens ahould do well. They lost a starting CB to a ped violation. Aj green put up almost 200 yards on them. Torrey can do the same.

#17 redravenfan

redravenfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:41 AM

I was like oough i hope the pats win against houston because then we can maybe get that first seed but now after the steelers loss i am like i relly hope the texans win this game

the texans would have to lose every game and we would have to win every game to get the first seed .I just don't see the texans losing the rest of the way they are a very good team . however the texans or 49ers could help the ravens by beating the patriots . so go texans and 49ers

#18 redravenfan

redravenfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:43 AM

Suggs tweet is not a good sign . RG3 is very talented very smart and very mobile. Pss rushing is not going to work we need to set the edge and contain him if not he is going to run all over us . He rarely makes mistakes and the last fumble he had went in for a touchdown so hes lucky as well . Hopefully ellerbe, mcphee kruger,Jones and Tyson bring there A game .

Your correct the giants have the two best pass rushers in the league and niether one could get a hand on him . containing him is the way to do it and keeping his off the field is another one that is going to be difficult because the skins have a very good run defense it is going to be a fun game if everyone shows up to play .

#19 CapoRocky

CapoRocky

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,998 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:43 AM

The biggest loss of the year was Suggs. Now that he's hurt again, I predict that we will be hurting in the weeks ahead trying to stop the RG3 and the Manning boys.

Super Bowl Champions 01/28/01 and 02/03/13!

#20 steelraven

steelraven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

I hope they don't try to turn this game into a Flacco vs. RG3, because Flacco can't win that battle, RG3 is a dual threat, he runs well and passes the ball well, protects the ball and makes good decisions. What he did to the Giants front for was unbelievable, they barely got to him and they have a pass rush, we don't. The best option is to run the ball and keep RG3 off the field to protect the defense, because RG3 is no Charlie Batch, he's not going to miss throws, we just better hope his receivers drop balls like they've been doing all season in critical moments because RG3 puts the ball where it needs to be for them to make the play

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users