Ravens at Texans      Roster      Game Rewind   

Photo

[News] Refreshed Pernell McPhee Ready For More

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,033 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

After sitting out five games, DE Pernell McPhee recorded one tackle in limited action.

View the full article

#2 redravenfan

redravenfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

welcome back Mcphee glad your feeling better

#3 Bohica5

Bohica5

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

need all the help we can get here....D has been doing a GREAT job even with all the injuries.....but the d is not going to fix us.......unless they score every time they get on the field.

#4 The Greek

The Greek

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts

hope you can help this defense

#5 n#7

n#7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

One can only hope that McPhee gets his legs under him pronto. With the remaining schedule it is a must, no if and's or buts. It was inexcusable with the inability to get to Batch and the game plan for the upcoming contests must be revised for both O&D or there will be two coordinator positions opening up in '13.(Probably should anyway)

#6 Coolhurt

Coolhurt

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

We really need you

#7 bpytnjr58

bpytnjr58

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,559 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

I think they are really going to count on him this week.

#8 edreedfor6

edreedfor6

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

tbh we can easily beat the redskins if we feed the ball to ray rice and pierce. just give them ball please, once we settle the run then u can let joe air out on the play action. give them the unexpected... theyre gonna think that were gonna come out throwing it bcuz their pass D is horrible so thats why we gotta run. we need drives that last 10-15 plays and 4:00-7:00 min so we can help our D out. ed reed will intercept RG3 not once by twice mark my words

#9 steelcityraven

steelcityraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

McPhee was a beast last season....hoping he is healthy at the right time to make a play off run!

#10 Guest_RBates_*

Guest_RBates_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:48 PM

tbh we can easily beat the redskins if we feed the ball to ray rice and pierce. just give them ball please, once we settle the run then u can let joe air out on the play action. give them the unexpected... theyre gonna think that were gonna come out throwing it bcuz their pass D is horrible so thats why we gotta run. we need drives that last 10-15 plays and 4:00-7:00 min so we can help our D out. ed reed will intercept RG3 not once by twice mark my words

Feed the ball to Ray Rice would be a mistake against the Redskins run D. They are not having that, i do understand your direction though, it just wont work.

#11 Purple Dawg 96

Purple Dawg 96

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

P. Mack will STAND UP from here on OUT!

#12 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

We really need someone to contain RG3 on Sunday. If we don't put a spy on him he could be a problem to bring down the whole game. If we can collapse the pocket and stay with our assignments we should be fine.

#13 88keyz

88keyz

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:12 AM

Feeling real good about our team on Sunday. I do believe that the old style of Ravens football will show up. Attitude and all.

#14 cobrajet

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,680 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

Feeling real good about our team on Sunday. I do believe that the old style of Ravens football will show up. Attitude and all.

We need to see some fire in the eyes of our players this Sunday, and maybe some coaches also.

#15 12thmandynasty

12thmandynasty

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:05 AM

Jones is hot right now and playing well. Mcphee will get what hes asking for with suggs out but he better back up his aspirations with productive play on the field. Mcphee needs to have a breakout game