22 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,829 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:40 AM

A return from Ray Lewis could boost a Ravens defense that has been hit with injuries.

View the full article

#2 jus'_crAzy

jus'_crAzy

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

Unreal.

#3 JeezyTheSnowMan

JeezyTheSnowMan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:58 AM

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh..Just hope Sizzle can play thru his injury too

#4 relentless52

relentless52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:59 AM

ray is a machine, jerk!!!!!!!!!!

#5 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:03 PM

Things are looking up

#6 BloodRaven

BloodRaven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,401 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:04 PM

Hopefully Ray will be back soon, McClain has been on holiday since he got paid.

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.

#7 axisofeeble

axisofeeble

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:18 PM

Ray ain't the problem. Ozzie missed on Kindle,Upshaw(needs a year),Cody and by losing JJ& signing over the hill K-man. No pass rush,no run stoppers with Ngata hurt and a Paul Krugger who is a beast in a 4-3 look but is average as opposite Suggs in the 3-4. If and when T-Sizzle is 100% our defense will get better but Lewis can't defeat age and lack of experienced talent. I fear a 5 game losing streak to end an otherwise lucky year. Only Flacco and the offense can maybe get the Ravens maybe into the 1st round loss in the playoffs.

#8 The Greek

The Greek

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,304 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

jameel mclain needs to wake up and earn that $$ he got with his new contract. at this point the defense is who they are with there youth and injuries. the offense is young and injury free and must get the job done

#9 axisofeeble

axisofeeble

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:22 PM

Washington can hold the unimaginative Cam Camoran offensive game plan in check. Can Pees stop an atheletic smart QB, A Ray Rice like rookie RB and veteran recievers with Suggs,Lewis&Webb sidelined and Ed Reed trying to fill holes everywhere. Jimmy Smith where are you?

#10 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

I'm really hoping the general returns so that the d can get a huge boost in confidence. We need it.

#11 Ray Rice mighty mouse

Ray Rice mighty mouse

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:28 PM

Please please lets learn from Sizzle being hurt again.. Rest the players until theyre 100% we're playoff bound. We need yall then..

#12 runamuk

runamuk

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:30 PM

Best News I have had all week .

#13 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,760 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:38 PM

What a strange season!

Window's slowly closing on Ray & Ed's Super Bowl rings and that would be a tragedy if they left before we got to the Super Bowl.

Please rid us of the one person who stands in the way of a dominant team's emergence and their rings!

#14 Hardhitters

Hardhitters

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:13 PM

Suggs out Ray in, Ray out Suggs in, Suggs back out, Ray back in. Now define a leader, definition: Ray Lewis, Terrel Suggs.

#15 DarkKnight52

DarkKnight52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:24 PM

its really Sad in the Nfl now a days how soft it has gotten teams need to play a cover 2 ,problem is Blitzing ,its not a lack of Like everyone wants to think ,look at the current numbers and you will see the Ravens are getting better and doing so with a Hurt Nagta over the Hill Kemeoto and Arthur Jones Cody and Kruger and Upshaw ,i still feel Mcclain needs to pick his Game up ,Ray will make the team better despite not being as fast as he was he still knows what teams are running 90% of the time ,Same with Reed in the Secondary ,reason why all of our def cord have looked so good for years ,take those 2 guys away and look what happened to every def cord we have had they went elsewhere and Failed example Rex Ryan ,im crossing my fingers that Suggs can Recover ,but he will never be 100% realistically this season ,so someone will have to step up and on the line i see Arthur Jones being that guy.

#16 KidNme

KidNme

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,875 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:54 PM

Great news!
Not going to be enough but great news!
Strange year.
Unless something clicks really soon, our year might get ugly.
Not hatin' on my team but we haven't fixed our glaring issues yet, folks know it and we're coming up on some huge talent. Is our heart enough to get us by? Didn't look like it can this past Sunday.
Hoping for the best and expecting something less than stellar.
Our SB year had a 5 game stretch without a TD so never say never but it sure doesn't look like we're going to "Breeze" into the playoffs like we may have thought earlier in the year.

#17 TorryGundy

TorryGundy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:26 PM

McClain needs to sit down and have Ray and Ellerbe work that middle. Also LEave kemeoto and McPhee on the bench. They keep getting creamed up the middle. And for some reason please tell me why Ngat is not playing NT and playing DE when we are getting beat up the middle. Ngata At NT, Jones at DE and I liked Upshaw at DT with Suggs on his side and Kruger on the other. That is our best pass rush unit. Ballsohard

#18 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:05 PM

great news this is truly remarkable he's by far the best tackler on the Ravens and he's gonna be a huge boost for the run defense

#19 dc5bundy

dc5bundy

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

Suggs out Ray in, Ray out Suggs in, Suggs back out, Ray back in. Now define a leader, definition: Ray Lewis, Terrel Suggs.

lol that's what I was thinking when I was reading the article. It's like a game of tag. I wish good health for the rest of the season for both of them tho.

#20 metalraven

metalraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,615 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:46 PM

Please please lets learn from Sizzle being hurt again.. Rest the players until theyre 100% we're playoff bound. We need yall then..

Suggs was totally healthy and came back 100%. His injury on Sunday is a completely new injury.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users