Ravens Schedule Coming Today!

The Ravens will announce their 2014 regular season schedule today at 8:00 pm ET. More Info »
Close

Photo

[News] Late For Work 12/4: Report: Terrell Suggs Has Torn Biceps, Says 'Don't Panic!'

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,305 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:15 AM

Report: Suggs Has Torn Biceps, Says ‘Don’t Panic!’ Outside linebacker Terrell Suggs has a torn biceps muscle, according to multiple reports. He suffered the reported tear late in the fourth quart...

View the full article

#2 ravens4lifeson

ravens4lifeson

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:45 AM

i don't know about all the other quarterbacks, but i know for a fact that Peyton is going to pick our defense apart. He always does it even with all of our starters in. Hopefully we can beat the other teams though...

#3 bmorefan444

bmorefan444

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

lets please beat the skins! for those of us who live near Baltimore, we all know we want to silence these skins fans!

#4 relentless52

relentless52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

we just cant catch a break, can we? si55le hurt again, cam still being the biggest fool this team has ever had, etc...if this team doesnt pull a 180 real quick, we prolly wont get much further. i still believe we can bounce back though!

#5 RavenAllDay

RavenAllDay

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:47 AM

"ESPN%u2019s Merril Hoge and Ron Jaworski discuss Reed%u2019s comments, acknowledging he has a right to his opinion, but also reminded players the league has never said they can%u2019t hit opponents as hard as they want as long as they don%u2019t launch and hit a specific target area."

The problem is that when players are going out and hitting players "as hard as they want"..players are getting fined and that's the problem!! Reed is leading and hitting people with his shoulder and still getting fined. The same with Pollard. And though I am partial to the Ravens, this is a problem throughout the league. There is a lot of backtracking and double talk going on and it's not right.

#6 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:51 AM

lets please beat the skins! for those of us who live near Baltimore, we all know we want to silence these skins fans!

I'm right with you. I am surrounded by redskins fans (including my husband). we need to beat them and i don't care if its by one point. watching rg3 run around untouched last night we have a big job coming up . Go ravens.

#7 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,372 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

Good job Sarah.

Fair question... we cant win against Batch, lets see what what the Manning Bros do to us.

#8 TheRavengers

TheRavengers

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

"The Ravens lost to a third-string quarterback Sunday %u2013 and in their house, too %u2013 in a performance that probably made at least a few of their frustrated defenders want to cry," wrote Vensel.

I'm probably grasping at straws but remember when the Ravens lost to the Eagles, who were more lucky than good at that point, only to beat Brady the next week? Not comparing Batch to Vick, or RG3 to Brady but just something to keep in mind.

#9 Dfence4champs2052

Dfence4champs2052

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:04 AM

It was so disgusting to see raggedy Marilyn Hoge talking his homer crap. I wanted to punch his smug face through the screen. Anyone notice how hurt he was after that first lost. He's a bum! Grrrrrrrr

#10 WeCanDoAllThings52

WeCanDoAllThings52

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:08 AM

While we do need to perform better all around, like the players have been saying "This loss doesn't define us."

I didn't see the game, but what the stats are suggesting to me is that we played the #1 D in the league and we gave Batch more chances to make plays than he should've gotten. And yeah he may have beaten us, but we also beat Tom Brady, who is the best in the game, earlier in the season. So I wouldn't put money on Peyton beating us in our house, Eli with his inconsistency, Andy Dalton who we already have beaten thrice, or RG3 who is good but has a bad D behind him.

#11 crabby

crabby

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

It is no coincidence that since Suggs came back in the Houston game our defense has MUCH improved. And that after Suggs went out in the 4th Q sunday Batch was able to stage a comeback. No Suggs= No Defense

#12 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

While we do need to perform better all around, like the players have been saying "This loss doesn't define us."

I didn't see the game, but what the stats are suggesting to me is that we played the #1 D in the league and we gave Batch more chances to make plays than he should've gotten. And yeah he may have beaten us, but we also beat Tom Brady, who is the best in the game, earlier in the season. So I wouldn't put money on Peyton beating us in our house, Eli with his inconsistency, Andy Dalton who we already have beaten thrice, or RG3 who is good but has a bad D behind him.

I was typing the exact same thing thanks for saving me the trouble.

#13 JeezyTheSnowMan

JeezyTheSnowMan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:14 AM

Hahaha Ed Reed coughing while saying ''Bulls*t'' id too funny.

#14 RavenAllDay

RavenAllDay

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:14 AM

And I am not done yet:

"%u2022Ed Reed developed a cough while Bernard Pollard was discussing whether Batch%u2019s comeback was surprising. Disrespectful?" Whoever wrote this mess.....get a life!

As for Batch "beating us"...No I refuse to acknowledge and accept that! The Ravens flat out beat themselves. A third stringer doesn't beat the team. The Ravens lost focus and failed to execute basics. That's what happened.

#15 cobrajet

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,430 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:16 AM

Good job Sarah.

Fair question... we cant win against Batch, lets see what what the Manning Bros do to us.

It probably is time to hit the panic button, however I prefer to drink - as you already know my brother :)

#16 chevalier

chevalier

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

i think at this point the seasons going to get worse before it gets better. one thing we will know by years end: whether Joe is a top 5 money QB. we arent going to be winning these games 17-13 or anything so its pretty much definitely on the offense.

#17 92de52fence55

92de52fence55

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:21 AM

if suggs is out we are basically out... i wouldn't be surprised if we loose 3 of the next 4...

#18 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,543 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:22 AM

i'm hoping for the best....our team will find away to get the job done!

~Mili

#19 The Greek

The Greek

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,152 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:24 AM

the next 2 games are critical. bouncing back after a loss to beat the skins would be huge and beating the broncos would give us the tiebreaker edge over both the patriots and broncos. tough road ahead and i will keep saying this but its time for the offense to wake up from cam to every player on offense. o-line needs to open running lanes for rice and protect flacco. flacco needs to hit his open receivers and the receivers need to get separation and catch the ball. too many 3 and outs and short drives which doesnt help the depleted defense. we will find out soon enough how badly they want this

#20 runamuk

runamuk

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:25 AM

Ed Reed was coughing that's hilarious covering a manure chant I bet . the ravens beat the ravens sunday. Moving on from that this injury to sizzle does not bode well for us esp if he goes to Ir . Usually you get a second opinion when the first dosn't say what you want it to say.If we pull from the practice squad my pick is hamilton not kindle .

Edited by runamuk, 04 December 2012 - 10:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users