Training Camp      Stadium Practices     

Photo

At least we were not the only team that broke hearts yesterday.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cobrajet

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

Just a few thoughts about how other fans my be feeling today....

I guess Colin Kapernik hot hand finally cooled down. Will there be a qb contraversy in San Fran?

To lose in the fashion that Detroit did, now that had to sting pretty bad for their fans.

The Jets eek out a 7-6 win on the back of their third string qb. I think we can all agree that their offense is way more pathetic than ours.

Arizona wins their first four games then loses their next eight - wow.

The Eagles have lost nine games with all that talent - incredible!

#2 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,762 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

this was a thoughtful thread but i ONLY care about the Ravens and how we (fans) feel after our loss and inability to clinch the AFC North last night brah! but a very nice gesture on your part.

~Mili

Militant X 1

RayLewisSig1_zps3a0863e0.png

"I May be Done but I'm not Gone!"

- Ray Lewis

#3 MATTFROMPA

MATTFROMPA

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

I just want to say that no one has got treated worse in the Nfl in recent years than Alex Smith.

#4 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

SAM I Am......

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,771 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

I just want to say that no one has got treated worse in the Nfl in recent years than Alex Smith.

No, Joe Flacco is universally panned by the media even in B-More, out in the bay area, well, ppl talk bout him as if he is god.

#5 dhstandard

dhstandard

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

No, Joe Flacco is universally panned by the media even in B-More, out in the bay area, well, ppl talk bout him as if he is god.

I'm tired of giving Flacco the benefit of the doubt. A lot of problems haven't been his fault but he has missed a lot of open receivers this year. You have to make the most of what you have and he doesn't.

I understand the issue with pressure. I can't even play a game of madden without making bad decisions because I think there is gonna be a sack. It's probably 10x harder when getting sacked means having a 300 pound linemen laying on top of you. The only thing is that other qb's are able to do it so he needs to as well.

Edited by dhstandard, 06 December 2012 - 09:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users