Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cobrajet

At least we were not the only team that broke hearts yesterday.

5 posts in this topic

Just a few thoughts about how other fans my be feeling today....

I guess Colin Kapernik hot hand finally cooled down. Will there be a qb contraversy in San Fran?

To lose in the fashion that Detroit did, now that had to sting pretty bad for their fans.

The Jets eek out a 7-6 win on the back of their third string qb. I think we can all agree that their offense is way more pathetic than ours.

Arizona wins their first four games then loses their next eight - wow.

The Eagles have lost nine games with all that talent - incredible!

this was a thoughtful thread but i ONLY care about the Ravens and how we (fans) feel after our loss and inability to clinch the AFC North last night brah! but a very nice gesture on your part.

~Mili

[quote name='MATTFROMPA' timestamp='1354591661' post='1245872']
I just want to say that no one has got treated worse in the Nfl in recent years than Alex Smith.
[/quote]
No, Joe Flacco is universally panned by the media even in B-More, out in the bay area, well, ppl talk bout him as if he is god.

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1354591974' post='1245879']
No, Joe Flacco is universally panned by the media even in B-More, out in the bay area, well, ppl talk bout him as if he is god.
[/quote]

I'm tired of giving Flacco the benefit of the doubt. A lot of problems haven't been his fault but he has missed a lot of open receivers this year. You have to make the most of what you have and he doesn't.

I understand the issue with pressure. I can't even play a game of madden without making bad decisions because I think there is gonna be a sack. It's probably 10x harder when getting sacked means having a 300 pound linemen laying on top of you. The only thing is that other qb's are able to do it so he needs to as well.