Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

balimore

On the bright side this game strengthens our rivalry and makes the game more interesting.

18 posts in this topic

It was starting to get boring watching the Ravens pounce the Steelers every time. Now I feel the rivalry is revived and back as top rivalry in the NFL. We just need to make sure we beat the Steelers if we ever run into them in the playoffs.

Go Ravens!

Every time? We've swept them like twice in our existence and only 2 games were "blowout wins" for us. Child please

[quote name='balimore' timestamp='1354575694' post='1245462']
[u][b]It was starting to get boring watching the Ravens pounce the Steelers every time. [/b][/u]Now I feel the rivalry is revived and back as top rivalry in the NFL. We just need to make sure we beat the Steelers if we ever run into them in the playoffs.

Go Ravens!
[/quote]

you are really stretching truth on this one brah!
[IMG]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn209/MilitantX1/smh.gif[/IMG]

~Mili

It was starting to get boring watching the Ravens pounce the Steelers every time. Now I feel the rivalry is revived and back as top rivalry in the NFL. We just need to make sure we beat the Steelers if we ever run into them in the playoffs.

Go Ravens!
[/quote]

I will grant you that the Ravens ratcheted up the rivalry by getting a sweep and advancing farther in the play-offs last year....but a one-season tip in the rivalry hardly counts as it becoming boring....By that logic it wasn't even officially a rivalry until last year. especially since your guys came short of reaching the big game when our guys have been there 3 times recently and won it twice.

[quote name='K-Dog' timestamp='1354579319' post='1245551']
You were born in the late 90's wernt you?
[/quote]
I was and IK this is crap.

Losing the grip we had on our playoff bye, sorry but I am failing to see the bright side of this...

Oh wait, we played like total complete crap to a trash talking division rival and got beat by their 3rd string ancient backup QB...

Nope, still not seeing it...

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1354580489' post='1245573']
I was and IK this is crap.
[/quote]

I was thinking he was so young he doesnt know enough of the rivalry.

You on the other hand, despite being young, you understand.
You get a gold star ;-)

[quote name='K-Dog' timestamp='1354587337' post='1245727']
I was thinking he was so young he doesnt know enough of the rivalry.

You on the other hand, despite being young, you understand.
You get a gold star ;-)
[/quote]
Can I buy Ice Cream now? Jkjlkjkjkjk

This has to be the worst reason to deal with this loss,lol. " It strengthens the rivalry "? The rivalry is already as strong as it needs to be being one of the best in all of sports . We needed that win where it could have gave us more cushion going forward trying to get a first round bye.

The title should be: On the bright side of this game, we will still win the AFC North.
We beat them only 3 times in a row, and only one was a blowout. (By the way that was the greatest game known to man.) I really don't know what you mean.
On the bad side, Houston just pretty much secured the #1 seed. Now it's an upward battle for #2.

[quote name='Alexir' timestamp='1354575821' post='1245468']
Every time? We've swept them like twice in our existence and only 2 games were "blowout wins" for us. Child please
[/quote]
+1.

We really "pounced" the Steelers in the first game - we won 13-10 against their backup QB - Byron Leftwich - and we only had 200 total yards.

Yeah, we crushed them... :34853_doh:

How exactly do you define boring? These games take about 6 months off of my life each time. That's not too boring...

Go Ravens!
[/quote]

No.......this lost mad us look so bad, we catch more L's then Joe Budden..

born 1990 and ive watched attentively since 2006 and boring is not the word... stressful? painful? agonizing? yea those are the words i would use.. almost every game has been close and can go either way.. i think they have gotten the better side of us. that game against them in the playoffs in in the 2010 season drove me nuts for weeks.. I was sooo hoping to sweep twice in a row and maybe put them out the playoffs but bam the ravens throw another screwball into the season and my ability to have a come back to steelers fans i constantly run into... oh well..