Fire- Cam Cameron (OC) and Dean Pees (DC)
Hire- Rex Ryan (DC) and hopefully Andy Reid (OC). If not promote Jim Caldwell to OC
Ryan Clady, OL
Corey Williams, DT
D.J. Moore, CB
Rd. Name, Pos. (Ht. Wt.) School-
Assuming the Ravens Receive a 3rd, 5th, and 6th Round Pick for All of the Free Agent Loses
1. Shayne Skov, ILB (6-3 245lbs) Stanford- Skov is an intimidating presence on the field. Aside from his massive amounts of eye black, Skov possesses high 4.5 speed and incredible instincts.
2. Anthony Barr, OLB (6-4 240lbs) UCLA- Barr is a high motor player, who knows how to get to the QB. He leads the Nation in sacks, and he rushes from the 3-4 OLB position. He was a former running back which makes his speed is ridiculous. He has the strength and awareness to go along with his speed, and he would be a steal in the second round.
3. Bacarri Rambo, S (6-0 210lbs) Georgia- Rambo was named to multiple All-America and All-SEC teams after leading the SEC in interceptions. He also has the sort of name that inspires people to talk about what a great name he has even though he's been around for years now.
3. Joseph Fauria, TE (6-7 255lbs) UCLA- Fauria is a big, athletic, pass catching tight end. Despite inconsistency at the quarterback position, Fauria emerged as a standout for the Bruins, hauling in 39 passes for 481 yards and six scores in the 2011 season.
4. Zaviar Gooden, OLB (6-2 230lbs) Missouri- Gooden is one of the fastest outside linebackers ever. He has reportedly been clocked in the 4.4s which is almost unbelievable. Aside from being just fast he is one of the best pass-rushers in this draft.
5. Devin Taylor, DE (6-7 270lbs) South Carolina- Taylor has proven to be a standout throughout his career at South Carolina. He was immediately was thrown into the mix as a key part of the Gamecocks' rotation along the defensive line and registered 28 tackles, including 5.5 tackles for loss and two sacks. Like Hunt he is one of those physical “freaks” that you don’t see every day.
5. Rodney Smith, WR (6-5 220lbs) Florida State- Smith is a very tall, big-bodied, wide receiver with the ability to run after the catch. He is also a red zone threat that every team must be aware of.
6. Tyrann Mathieu, CB/S (5-9 180lbs) LSU- I was a big fan of drafting Burfict in the seventh round last year, although we did'nt i think we should have, and i am a HUGE fan of Mathieu. He is the best defensive playmaker i have ever seen, and he has the talent to do "special" things in the NFL, if he can stay out of trouble.
6. Collin Klein, QB (6-5 230lbs) Kansas State-Joe Flacco’s durability is outstanding, but there is always the chance that he will go down. When he does go down the Ravens need someone to take over. Collin Klein is the favorite to win the Heisman right now. But many people think his play style wont transfer into the NFL.
7. Trade for 2014 Pick
1. Dann O'Neill, OT (6-7 305lbs) Western Michigan
2. Josh Jenkins, OG (6-4 305lbs) West Virginia
3. Chuck Jacobs, WR (6-0 180lbs) Utah State
4. Travis Kelce, TE (6-5 260lbs) Cincinnati
5. Jake Johnson, ILB (6-1 240lbs) South Alabama
6. Darius Smith, DT (6-2 315lbs) Miami Fla.
7. Onterio McCalebb, RB (5-10 175lbs) Auburn
8. Jakar Hamilton, FS (6-2 205lbs) South Carolina State
9. Ryan Dannewitz, OT (6-5 300lbs) Colorado
10. MarQueis Gray, WR (6-4 250lbs) Minnesota
Edited by acosta2277, 03 December 2012 - 08:26 PM.