40 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,580 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:51 PM

Ed Reed didn’t lateral to Cary Williams and regretted it after the game.

View the full article

#2 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,353 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:43 PM

Im more concerned with his lack of tackling.

#3 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,256 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

Yes, Zeus,... and carrying the ball like a salami!

CW says "stay down" but not Reed and he lifts us with INTs then scares the "brown trout" out of us with his returns! lol

Beginning to think R.R. harmed Cam in a past life! Why else would he stand in the way of Ray's game spirit?

Edited by Mystigo_Dragon, 03 December 2012 - 02:02 PM.

#4 steelraven

steelraven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:01 PM

I guess Reed figured, the offense wasn't making any plays so he decided to take matters in his own hands. I'm more concerned about how Ray Rice touches the ball only 1 time after his touchdown, especially when Flacco wasn't getting the job done. And I'm concerned about which Flacco is going to show up next week in Washington.

Edited by steelraven, 03 December 2012 - 02:01 PM.

#5 Dfence4champs2052

Dfence4champs2052

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:05 PM

Wish we had a different outcome. Don't care how it woulda came about!

#6 edreedfromtheu

edreedfromtheu

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,411 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

Can't wait to hear the excuses when Reed and his "tackling" and "ball security" have decided to leave the Ravens. I bet it'll still be anything but Flacco. That kid just can't do any wrong!

#7 runamuk

runamuk

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:31 PM

Can't wait to hear the excuses when Reed and his "tackling" and "ball security" have decided to leave the Ravens. I bet it'll still be anything but Flacco. That kid just can't do any wrong!

I dread the day ed reed is no longer a raven. He is without a doubt the greatest safety to ever play the game . his football intelligence and instincts will never be matched . IF he decides to leave he will have so many teams after him the sky would be the limit . I was hoping all year we would get a ring and he could retire . that seems to be slipping away since his first nfl game and even in college he was my favorite player still is .

:baltimore-ravens: GO RAVENS :baltimore-ravens: 

#8 A Fish Called Yanda

A Fish Called Yanda

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,252 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

I dread the day ed reed is no longer a raven. He is without a doubt the greatest safety to ever play the game . his football intelligence and instincts will never be matched . IF he decides to leave he will have so many teams after him the sky would be the limit . I was hoping all year we would get a ring and he could retire . that seems to be slipping away since his first nfl game and even in college he was my favorite player still is .

I don't think Reed will ever play for any NFL team other than the Ravens.

#9 redravenfan

redravenfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

I respect ed reed but he has not tackled for awhile now . I agree with you he has allot of talent but his tackling is lacking.

Edited by redravenfan, 03 December 2012 - 02:41 PM.

#10 MissRay27

MissRay27

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

How do you let a qb who hasn't done anything since Martha left the White House beat you? Can anyone figure out why Harbs challenged that obvious non fumble? Whoever called him and told him to do it, should not have a job today. Why is Joe so inconsistent, why can't Cam mix up his play calling? Joe needs to get the ball out of his hand faster,is he really afraid to pull the ball down and get a few positive yards by running. We need to use Tyrod more in situational football, if Joe doesn't want to run. My God, be creative. The Ravens won't win the division or go deep in playoffs, if playmakers don't make plays in big games. Adversity builds character, these next four games will tell us what kind of team the Ravens really are. Maybe this team needs the famous Mike Singletary speech about "Winners". We need to shoot all our bullets, why is Deonte still in Harbs doghouse?

#11 runamuk

runamuk

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

I don't think Reed will ever play for any NFL team other than the Ravens.

i hope your right cause that's one loss this team won't be able to fill. next man up doesn't apply who could come close ....? no one .

#12 Bravens292

Bravens292

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:53 PM

i was just glad he got to the 20. i thought he was going to be brought down at the 2 for a second there.

#13 bmoreravens21784

bmoreravens21784

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

We better beat the redskins.

#14 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,353 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:01 PM

Yes, Zeus,... and carrying the ball like a salami!

CW says "stay down" but not Reed and he lifts us with INTs then scares the "brown trout" out of us with his returns! lol

Beginning to think R.R. harmed Cam in a past life! Why else would he stand in the way of Ray's game spirit?

You're so right, he was carrying the ball like a salami!

#15 I Roll With Purple n Black

I Roll With Purple n Black

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

Ed that aint even an issue worth talking about. I wanna know why you guys left the middle wide open for most of the second half? Thats what you guys need to figure out!

#16 BigC_DaGuru

BigC_DaGuru

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

"Hello, my name is Ed Reed. I'm the most selfish player on the team right now. I'm an icon so I get to say what I want, but I have no accountability and there is no recourse when I don't play well. I haven't been the player people THINK I still am for 3 seasons now. I hang my DB's out to dry guessing so I can make plays that used to be routine for me. I've dropped more INTs than I've caught this year. I am out trying to prove I deserve another contract but all I'm doing is showing that the team needs to move on without me. In my head I'm still 28 and I'm going to cost my team by trying to return every thing. I run my mouth when we win, but duck out of the locker room when we lose. They should have been grooming Jimmy Smith to take my spot, but they're just dumb enough to give me another 1 year deal next season..."

#17 runamuk

runamuk

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

"Hello, my name is Ed Reed. I'm the most selfish player on the team right now. I'm an icon so I get to say what I want, but I have no accountability and there is no recourse when I don't play well. I haven't been the player people THINK I still am for 3 seasons now. I hang my DB's out to dry guessing so I can make plays that used to be routine for me. I've dropped more INTs than I've caught this year. I am out trying to prove I deserve another contract but all I'm doing is showing that the team needs to move on without me. In my head I'm still 28 and I'm going to cost my team by trying to return every thing. I run my mouth when we win, but duck out of the locker room when we lose. They should have been grooming Jimmy Smith to take my spot, but they're just dumb enough to give me another 1 year deal next season..."

Jimmy smith couldn't outplay reed if webb graham and pollard gave him half there talent. Ed reed gave an interview after the game lol at your entire post .

#18 runamuk

runamuk

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

You're so right, he was carrying the ball like a salami!

and posting and reposting the same post over and over is spamming

#19 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,321 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

interesting. after all these years of Ed pitching the rock and we fans and coaches fussing at him for doing so at times...now...when he holds onto it...cats are mad at him for doing so? smh!

~Mili

Edited by Militant X 1, 03 December 2012 - 03:26 PM.

#20 runamuk

runamuk

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

interesting. after all these years of Ed pitching the rock and we fans and coaches fussing at him for doing so at times...now...when he holds onto it...cats are mad at him for doing so? smh!

~Mili

exactly .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users