102 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,845 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:20 AM

Despite Sunday’s loss, the Ravens wide receiver is confident the Ravens will win the AFC North.

View the full article

#2 TheConquerorWorm

TheConquerorWorm

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:29 AM

Then tell your buddy Flacco to step it up.....

#3 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,768 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:33 AM

Well, there's some optimism for ya! Win division? Ya betcha!

Just beat the probable Rookie-of-the-Year and both Manning brothers with our vaunted 30% completion rate, deep passing game!

#4 BlackLesPaul

BlackLesPaul

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:35 AM

Did you see the look on Matt Birks face? That says it all. He didn't come back another year for this...

#5 The Mom Gene

The Mom Gene

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,678 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:37 AM

Amazing... WE will win the Division... No question about it. I would hate to be RG3 ... Someone said last night that "he's licking his chops"... Well, I would hate to be the Redskins and facing an ANGRY bunch of Ravens...after a loss to the Steelers....

We will Step it up... We will bounce back like we always do.

And for all the Flacco haters on here... Give me the name of a QB who has won more games in his first 5 seasons; has taken his team to the playoffs the first 5 seasons; Two AFC games in his first 5 seasons; No one out there..... No one!

By the way folks... We have the same record as the Patriots, and we beat them..... We're right up in there.

#6 Flockster

Flockster

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:37 AM

I think 11-5 (meaning if we split the last 4 games) will take the division. I want to beat the Giants and Broncos...and a win in Cincy would mean even more. Edited by Flockster. To whom it may concern.

Edited by Flockster, 03 December 2012 - 11:09 AM.

#7 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:38 AM

we are going to win out we will beat the games we have to. not afraid of rg3, dalton or manning either of them and the ravens arent either . we got this.

#8 Ravenade

Ravenade

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:39 AM

Hey man, I'm with Boldin and Rice, this team is going somewhere. We can't win every game, the NFL doesn't work like that anymore, something always goes wrong, for us it's our stupid coordinator who did get us through the last four wins but still, I understand. It's rough for fans, I know, I'm a fan but let's just keep going through this year and win the superbowl and get rid a Cam Cameron and then build a our team a little bit through the draft and free agency and then we'll go undefeated. We'll have the "Dream Team" anybody remember that crap?

#9 Twistidfunk

Twistidfunk

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:41 AM

All well and good Boldin but this seems to be another lost season where the Ravens can not slam the door and be dominant. Year after year we have really great opportunities to really take control but they choke.

Last season we won the division sure, yes great season, probably best team they have had in the Flacco era but we were tied with the Steelers. Too close for comfort. That Jags game was horredous and the reason why we played in New England. Just unacceptable.

The season before we blew it and ended up in Pittsburgh, losing that.

This is happening all over again.

We have 4 tough games ahead, and yes the Redskins will be tough with RGIII dropping bombs on our secondary.

I see 4 potential losses, sorry. I do not see us wining these 4 games. I think if we split these next 4, we should be fortunate. So where does that leave us? 11-5. Yep, that's right. Right there with PITTSBURGH (if they win out and is very likely given their schdeule). Again! We drop 3 more and the Steelers take the North.

11-5 or 10-6 is a wild card game. Not winning the division.

Win the division again Boldin? Ok, show me cause I don't see it. Not with Flacco playing like crap and a 40 million dolalr running back getting 13 touches all game!

Ridiculous. Cam has got to go.

Edited by Grapple Raven, 03 December 2012 - 12:09 PM.
Profanity

#10 balfan23

balfan23

MVP

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:42 AM

If you want to call last night's blown opportunity is a motivational tool ... well, I guess you can. We have a huge series of obstacles in front of us. We are going to have to improve our play DRAMATICALLY in every facet in order to navigate the remainder of this season.

I just am not sure how we are going to fix a poor pass rush, periodic breakdowns in coverage and our offensive inconsistency by being mad.

#11 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:42 AM

I think 11-5 will take the division. I want the Giants and Broncos...a win in Cincy would mean even more.

we have 3 losses not 5 i read another post that said we have 5 6 7 losses . not sure where this inaccurate info is coming from . we can't lose games we havent played yet . rg3 licking what his d is worse then ours he has two very good players on that team nothing else .......knock it off it gets old.

#12 Twistidfunk

Twistidfunk

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:46 AM

we have 3 losses not 5 i read another post that said we have 5 6 7 losses . not sure where this inaccurate info is coming from . we can't lose games we havent played yet . rg3 licking what his d is worse then ours he has two very good players on that team nothing else .......knock it off it gets old.

People are saying this is our likely record at the end of the season, which is very likely.

Anyone saying we win out these next 4 games is just not being realistic.

#13 connecticutraven

connecticutraven

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:46 AM

It kills me to say this, but the Ravens don't win the division, and they don't win another game. We have to accept the fact that we don't have the defense or the quarterback to beat any of the remaining teams on our schedule. Maybe the Redskins or Bengals at home, but not away. I'm glad Joe said he felt good out there. He was the only one!

#14 The Mom Gene

The Mom Gene

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,678 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:49 AM

@IIwillow1231

I heard that same statement last night...lol right there with ya'... but I would hate to be the Redskins after a Ravens loss to the Steelers; AT HOME. Not sure he's licking his chops...

#15 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,768 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:50 AM

Many here, Mom, are not "Flacco Haters"; there's a few, but many of us want to see our QB improving, playing relatively consistently week-to-week and that equals "Flacco-Frustrated"!

Yet, Joe's issues would be not so blatant if he's able to play within a realistic game plan, especially with the weapons we have!

So, the frustration is that our guys don't and rightfully shouldn't fear any team but that unimaginative catastrophe wearing the OC headphones is our biggest detriment to overall success!

#16 The Mom Gene

The Mom Gene

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,678 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:52 AM

I agree Mystigo... However I have seen statements like "Flacco CAN'T step it up"... "Time for Flacco to go", etc... just since last night...

#17 TreTheRaven

TreTheRaven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:53 AM

I love you Q, but after Sunday's game -- I am doubtful of this.

#18 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:53 AM

People are saying this is our likely record at the end of the season, which is very likely.

Anyone saying we win out these next 4 games is just not being realistic.

No there being fans and if we do win out and take the division and the second seed these same "fans" will be saying I knew it blah blah blah . folks forget that every single team in the nfl loses games . how come when other teams lose the fans do not turn into a lynch mob . how come when brady lost to the seahawks, Rodgers lost to well allot of sub par teams, and brees losing to the falcons after 5 interceptions why did there fan forums have postive things to say . no one ripped brees apart or brady .. we can do it .

#19 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,770 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

"I think we're alright," Boldin said. "I think everybody is disappointed that we didn't pull it off, but this doesn't define us."

^ yes sir! i'm one of them Q. get your stuff together and become that dominant team that i have come to love and respect over the years. you cats gotta take advantage of and seize the opportunity when it presents itself!

~Mili

Edited by Militant X 1, 03 December 2012 - 10:58 AM.

#20 Purpleghost23

Purpleghost23

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:03 AM

somebody can explain me what hapenned to the pass rush that was awsome on san diego?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users