26 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,384 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

Third-string QB Charlie Batch surprisingly orchestrated a fourth-quarter comeback.

View the full article

#2 The Voice

The Voice

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:15 PM

If Charlie Batch beat us, imagine what RGIII, and the Mannings are going to do to us. We will know shortly who has a pair, how much we should pay Joe and who should be fired!

#3 omar586

omar586

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,084 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:17 AM

SB my .......

#4 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Can not follow rules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:21 AM

This is the NFL. There are no guaranteed wins. The Ravens just needs to pick themselves up and prepare for RG3. The Ravens can't make the same mistakes against him that we did against Batch, or else RG3 will run a marathon, like the track exploits he pulled off in college. Luckily, the Ravens have a knack for overcoming adversity following a loss.
<p><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><span style="font-size:24px;">Banned</span></span>.</p>

#5 ravne05

ravne05

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

This should stun the owner and maybe wake him up so he can take some control and fire Cam Cameron. I know for a fact Harbaugh wont do anything about this horrible offensive play calling that I have to put up with week after week from a guy who has no idea how to fix this offense.

#6 ravenisthebest7

ravenisthebest7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

I could have thrown to those guys. They were WIDE open. Frankly, with Big Ben in there, they probably score 35. Defense was atrocious, offense was inept....tired of saying that. Fire Cameron, replace Pees.

#7 voltesV

voltesV

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:52 AM

If Haley can create a game plan against the Ravens at home using a 3rd string quarterback and a 3rd string running back, imagine what Norv Turner can do for Joe Flacco and company. I mean seriously, Cam Cameron? No imagination.

#8 92de52fence55

92de52fence55

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:54 AM

i guess thats just how bad our defense really is...

#9 KidNme

KidNme

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,975 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:55 AM

I didn't see any bad play calling so don't blame Cam for that mess we called a Football game.
Joe Flacco looked really bad. No OC can call good plays when your QB throws several feet over the recievers heads.
Last week, it was some of Joe and a few dropped passes.
This week, our defense looked really bad. IF ben had been in there, Pittsburgh would have scored 2 more TD's in that game. Ther WR's were SO OPEN on a few plays. NEVER see our guys open like that!
The Defensive play calling was off the mark too.
We're not going to win many games in the post season with this kind of play, can't use luck all the way.

#10 slowboater

slowboater

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:24 AM

PIttsburgh's playcalling was imaginative. Miss-directions, using the entire field and putting their play makers in position to make plays......

What a concept.

#11 slowboater

slowboater

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:32 AM

I didn't see any bad play calling so don't blame Cam for that mess we called a Football game.
Joe Flacco looked really bad. No OC can call good plays when your QB throws several feet over the recievers heads.
Last week, it was some of Joe and a few dropped passes.
This week, our defense looked really bad. IF ben had been in there, Pittsburgh would have scored 2 more TD's in that game. Ther WR's were SO OPEN on a few plays. NEVER see our guys open like that!
The Defensive play calling was off the mark too.
We're not going to win many games in the post season with this kind of play, can't use luck all the way.

How many times did Ray Rice have the ball? 13. How fitting. Joe was way off... again and Cam refused to adjust. 21 runs and 34 passing attempts and many where low percentage throws. Yes, there were some drops and a total lack of urgency... again.

The beat up defense showed is can't carry this team. The offense has to do more or the Ravens are toast and won't go far.

Besides Joe, Cam needs to assume a big part of that blame too.

#12 FKFan

FKFan

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:32 AM

We weren't prepared, Harbaugh was out-coached, whoever sends the word down to challenge a call needs to start selling hot dogs and we better worry about not ending up 9-7. Every team left to play can beat the Ravens that played yesterday including the Redskins. If you think different then go ahead and buy your plane ticket for the Super Bowl, and if you are real brave make it a non-refundable ticket!

#13 slowboater

slowboater

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:42 AM

I could have thrown to those guys. They were WIDE open. Frankly, with Big Ben in there, they probably score 35. Defense was atrocious, offense was inept....tired of saying that. Fire Cameron, replace Pees.

I agree with one of the two. Do you expect Dan to play? Ngata is double teamed and sometimes Suggs. That means mano-a-mano for everyone else and Batch still had all day to throw. I've said it before. I like the Chykie Browns, Brendon Ayanbadejos and Corey Grahams of the world but when they have to start and be relied on, you get what you get. When Chykie was guarding Wallace, Brown or Sanders, he was off like 10 yards, not wanting to get beat deep.... Hence, underneath was open all day. Heath Miller, tore up the middle of the field as Ellerbie wasn't matched up and who knows where Ed was at times....

#14 KiwiRaven52

KiwiRaven52

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:55 AM

We would have won 2 Superbowls by now if Cam wasn't at Baltimore. Get rid of him!!!

#15 ravenstonyd

ravenstonyd

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

We will never win a Championship as long as Cam Camron is O.C. BOTTOM LINE.

#16 ravenstonyd

ravenstonyd

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:19 AM

Don`t like bashing my team but enough is enough GET RID of CAM is Biscotti watching. Reed picks off touchdown pass 8 minutes left run the ball kill the clock we win. What a bone head play by kruger. The Ravens owe the Fans a big appology for this one and John is a wimp for not coaching this team with an Iron fist. Thinkinhg about selling my tickets agsinst Denver.

#17 raven5286

raven5286

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:21 AM

There are only 2 choices that Joe could have done better: 1) Keep the ball tugged tight and run with the ball or 2) If he is unsure about what to do, give Tyrod Taylor a chance to get some positive yards for us instead of getting sacked or fumbling the ball

#18 H8R

H8R

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,783 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:23 AM

If Charlie Batch beat us, imagine what RGIII, and the Mannings are going to do to us. We will know shortly who has a pair, how much we should pay Joe and who should be fired!

You can't compare games like that, to the one we played yesterday... what don't people get? A simple first down, or one less sack... one less dropped pass, one more tackle , one less miss tackle... All of these things change EVERY game. Yesterday's loss won't have anything to do with the remaining games..

#19 H8R

H8R

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,783 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:31 AM

I agree with one of the two. Do you expect Dan to play? Ngata is double teamed and sometimes Suggs. That means mano-a-mano for everyone else and Batch still had all day to throw. I've said it before. I like the Chykie Browns, Brendon Ayanbadejos and Corey Grahams of the world but when they have to start and be relied on, you get what you get. When Chykie was guarding Wallace, Brown or Sanders, he was off like 10 yards, not wanting to get beat deep.... Hence, underneath was open all day. Heath Miller, tore up the middle of the field as Ellerbie wasn't matched up and who knows where Ed was at times....

Ellerbe didn't play.

#20 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,753 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:33 AM

Ellerbe didn't play.

And I think that was a major problem for our defense. He was really missed.
15fqib6.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users