126 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,373 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

Eisenberg offers 5 gameday thoughts, including new mistakes and locker room mea culpas.

View the full article

#2 The Negotiator

The Negotiator

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:55 PM

Nice to see Kyle boller back in Baltimore not!!! Would someone please find FLACCOLISHIOUS

#3 JakeNumber55

JakeNumber55

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:56 PM

I just got my mind off this game because I went and watched The Walking Dead. Now that its over and Im looking back on this game, what in the world was Cam Cameron thinking? What on Earth made him think he should have stopped running the ball! Almost every time Ray, or Pierce ran the ball it was like a 5-10 yard gain! Get him the heck out of here all ready man, when we had Boller and Crayton, the problem wasnt coaching it was talent on the offensive side of the ball, now its clear we have the talent, but why are we getting held back hmmm, maybe its the guy we complain about every year, and if I havent made it obvious yet im talking about Cam Cameron!

#4 chevalier

chevalier

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

now at least i can focus on my research paper without wanting to watch highlights as usual after a win. ugh hate football right now. goddamnit i hate losing to the steelers. i'd rather lose by 50 to jacksonville than like this to them.

#5 The Negotiator

The Negotiator

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

LUCK RG3 Wilson all rookies all 10 times better then flacco

#6 Shutdowns-R-us

Shutdowns-R-us

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 821 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:07 PM

Harbaugh said he blew it when he threw a challenge flag on a Batch incompletion in the third quarter, costing the Ravens a timeout they desperately needed in the final minutes. Kruger said he let his teammates down by committing a personal foul on the final drive that put the Steelers in range for the game-winning kick. Flacco, who was wild high on some throws, said the offense failed to convert some big plays that were there for the taking in the early going.

Harbaugh said he blew it, Kruger said he let his teammates down and Flacco said the offense failed to convert some big plays that were there for the taking in the early going.

What a leader, everybody else maning up except for him.

#7 bravehart

bravehart

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:10 PM

we are 3rd seed in afc now?!! we just dug ourselves a HOLE..arghhhhh!!! so annoying!

#8 wmarkel

wmarkel

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

When is Ed Reed going to start tackling

#9 johnathanoverlea@yahoo.com

johnathanoverlea@yahoo.com

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

Flacco needs to get his stuff together. We will win or die by Flacco's hand. It has been 5 years now, bottom line FLACCO, GET US TO THE PROMISE LAND! I still love you Flacco but their is to much talent with no rings.

#10 RavensReck27

RavensReck27

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:14 PM

Im glad we lost, they all need to wake the heck up. They are seriously playing with no heart at all except for maybe Ray Rice. They have been playing awful and i keep thinking they are gonna learn that they need to play more inspired but than they come back out and play the same way. Look at last year when we played the Steelers in our house and they wanted to beat them so bad and that killed them!! Where is that fire they use to have. Flacco looks like a dead fish out there... I could go on for hours something needs to change....

#11 HardKnocks

HardKnocks

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:14 PM

Pats 9-3, 8-1 AFC; Ravens 9-3, 8-2 AFC; if the season ended today the head to head game wouldn't matter, we would be #3 seed.

#12 bigdaddycompton

bigdaddycompton

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:16 PM

People who put this game entirely on Flacco don't know what they are talking about what so ever and just like to hate on Flacco. Flacco was not that good today, but he wasn't that bad either. He missed some passes, but he also had some amazing ones. We might not even be talking about this, if it weren't for Torrey dropping that perfect pass in the endzone. The O line stunk again, the receivers weren't focused, defense couldn't handle a 3rd string 37 year old QB who hasn't thrown a TD pass since 2010, and game maintenance was poor as well. Just an all around team loss today.

#13 RavensReck27

RavensReck27

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:21 PM

Pats 9-3, 8-1 AFC; Ravens 9-3, 8-2 AFC; if the season ended today the head to head game wouldn't matter, we would be #3 seed.

We beat the Patriots so we would have the tie breaker which would still make us be #2 seed but the Broncos game coming up is a must win!!

#14 Jr_G52

Jr_G52

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

we still should have won this game. its time to fed RAY RICE the ball (12 carries isn't enough). We are trying to hard to make Flacco a top 3 qb, instead of playing to our gameplan. Rice is a TRUE PROBOWLER, that deserves more touches. We have to many problems like receivers not getting open, flacco holding ball to long, and defense not geting off of field.

#15 runamuk

runamuk

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

WE need a Quarterback so bad that we are brain washed in believing Flacco is a top 10 Quarterback

OK so after 7k post about flacco lets review you want an elite qb. How about drew brees oh that right he threw 5 interceptions and has a horrible record this year not elite i am sure .aaron rodgers lost more games then flacco so surely he is not elite .Eli manning has lost more games then flacco uh oh hes not elite. get the picture everyone in this league has lost games . we will recover from this .

:baltimore-ravens: GO RAVENS :baltimore-ravens: 

#16 runamuk

runamuk

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:27 PM

LUCK RG3 Wilson all rookies all 10 times better then flacco

I thought there was an age limit to posting here wow knock it off

:baltimore-ravens: GO RAVENS :baltimore-ravens: 

#17 RavensReck27

RavensReck27

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:29 PM

OK so after 7k post about flacco lets review you want an elite qb. How about drew brees oh that right he threw 5 interceptions and has a horrible record this year not elite i am sure .aaron rodgers lost more games then flacco so surely he is not elite .Eli manning has lost more games then flacco uh oh hes not elite. get the picture everyone in this league has lost games . we will recover from this .

The thing about all of those guys that you just listed is they play with passion and heart... Flacco does not

#18 Bruce_Almty

Bruce_Almty

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,061 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:30 PM

Fire Cam Cameron tomorrow.

#19 ratedr

ratedr

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,336 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:30 PM

Harbaugh said he blew it when he threw a challenge flag on a Batch incompletion in the third quarter, costing the Ravens a timeout they desperately needed in the final minutes. Kruger said he let his teammates down by committing a personal foul on the final drive that put the Steelers in range for the game-winning kick. Flacco, who was wild high on some throws, said the offense failed to convert some big plays that were there for the taking in the early going.

Harbaugh said he blew it, Kruger said he let his teammates down and Flacco said the offense failed to convert some big plays that were there for the taking in the early going.

What a leader, everybody else maning up except for him.

I thought I was the only one who noticed this. Flacco never says "I" screwed up, it's always "we" or "the offense." It's so annoying.

Like I said in other threads, I don't have much faith in him anymore, but we really don't have a viable alternative.

#20 ratedr

ratedr

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,336 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

The head to head is the first tiebreaker. The reason we would be #3 is because the Broncos are also 9-3, so in the three-way tie conference record is the tiebreaker.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users