Untitled Document
Preseason Schedule      Official Mobile App      @Ravens on Twitter      on Instagram   

Photo

[News] Sack-Strip On Joe Flacco Costs Ravens Again

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,262 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

The Ravens quarterback said he was about to tuck the ball when he was hit by James Harrison.

View the full article

#2 RavenManiac20

RavenManiac20

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

Joe just pissed me off to a new level. You felt like you could have put up 30 or 40? Well you got 20 Joe.

#3 PurplePlague52

PurplePlague52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:40 PM

Glue shoes whacko Flacco takes another sack..Whats new? doesnt the guy know hot to scramble

#4 FitzaFlaccoFan

FitzaFlaccoFan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:41 PM

If Oher could block Joe wouldn't have gotten stripped. Oher is soft and can't chuck. If the receivers were open Joe could have gotten rid of the ball but noone was open. It all seems to fall on Joe but where's the outcry for the lousy O line?

Edited by FitzaFlaccoFan, 02 December 2012 - 09:43 PM.

#5 ravenkid

ravenkid

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:41 PM

Cam & Harbaugh might be thinking that this is a home game and our offense gonna be awesome & forgetting rest.

#6 Larryterri

Larryterri

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:42 PM

Elite...

Smh...

#7 The Voice

The Voice

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:42 PM

Joe can't throw the ball if nobodys open. That's a direct reflection of the poor play design that Cam comes up with. No combo routes, no double moves, no come back routes at all. Just run all 9 routes .

#8 chilloutpeople

chilloutpeople

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

Flacco, if I was you, I would just go to the new team next year. Uncreative offensive coordinator and being a scape goat for team must sucks. I heard the Cardinals need a Qb. Lets see if my ravens would even make the playoff next year without avearge joe or bum joe.

#9 The Voice

The Voice

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

Joe also can't throw the ball and catch it too. Smith dropped TD pass killed us. I don't think joe is elite but he is no game manager, he wins us games but when he is average everyone else needs to step up or step down.

#10 raven-in-england

raven-in-england

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

Cam needs to go. Everything is deep down the sidelines. Whenever we use slants or the middle of the field we have success (early in this game, 4th/OT against the Chargers) but we never use it consistently over the course of any game. I don't think Torrey Smith goes inside the numbers more than 5 times per game and that's when he can take short passes into big games.

#11 Joe Flacco is #1

Joe Flacco is #1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

yes he doesn't know how to scramble its not like he tried to get the ball away and got called down by contact when he was 2 feet from the ground. O wait he did. BIO!

#12 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Well I'm out a Joe Flacco jersey now. He needs more awareness in the pocket. It drives me crazy that everytime he gets hit we have to hold our breath to see if he fumbles it or not.

#13 Bitter5

Bitter5

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:47 PM

Joe Sucks........He has better record because of our defence. He is not worth for contract what he ask.

#14 black blood purple passion

black blood purple passion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 850 posts

FIRE CAM! Bring in....anyone for God's sake. Draft OL in the first round, and I don't know, God I'm furious with this loss.

#15 chilloutpeople

chilloutpeople

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Btw, our offense didn't have a problem moving the ball most part of the game. We just need to score touchdowns and get PRESSURE on the opposing qbs. Charlie batch can go though his read aganin and again if he really wants to.

#16 edreedfor6

edreedfor6

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:48 PM

after that ed reed pick, why in the world did we mind to pass he ball with 9 min left and TD lead? RAY RICE AND BERNARD PIERCE WERE EATING ALIVE THE STEELERS D!!! JESUS CAM CAMERON NEEDS TO BE FIRED! yea i know joe didnt play great but what do u want him to do when our o-line cant block and noone is open? hes not big ben, hes not gonna rnu out of the pocket and make a play. mARK MY WORDS EVEN WITH ALL THSE STRUGGLES AND LUCK TIS YEAR. WE WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL!

#17 Joe Flacco is #1

Joe Flacco is #1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:48 PM

Yea i am tired of Joe getting all the blame for every thing i mean makes me sick some times. U see how Joe didn't stop pits from running all over us i mean he should a made those tackles and kept tighter coverage.

#18 PurplePlague52

PurplePlague52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

We probably have the NFL record for most 3 and outs in a season

#19 CHARMCITY187

CHARMCITY187

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

That wasn't the only play that cost us the game. The Ravens were tremendously out played and out coached the entire game. I knew we were gonna lose by 3 points when we came out and threw the ball 8 times in a row completing only 3 of them. The main reason was horrible play calling by Cam Cameron again. Ray Rice had 12 carries for 80 yds. I'd rather see Rice and Pierce get 2 or 3 yds a play than flacco drop back almost 40 times and complete 16 passes. The Ravens win when Rice gets the ball, end of story. Flacco has proven himself time in and time out to be a choke artist, yes he's had a few game winners but he's choked many more times than he hasn't. And Harbaugh challenging that stupid play where there was no chance of getting it reversed and Flacco burning a timeout just to punt on the next play left us with a fumbling quarterback giving the ball away with 2mins left and 0 time outs. So as much as Ik'd love to say Joe's 100th Sack Fumble cost us the game it wasn't only that

#20 chilloutpeople

chilloutpeople

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

We all know who is the scapegoat on this team everytime we lose. "BUM JOE."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users