9 replies to this topic

#1 Ragin'Raven

Ragin'Raven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:36 PM

who was drunk enough at the end of the game to say "f--- you" to my husband and 4-year-old son for simply wearing their Ravens gear in front of you tonight while exiting the stadium. Very classy. :eyes: When teams win, their fans rush in to gloat, so I put this here because you're probably that type of person too, so I just wanted to let you know that my son really appreciated the subsequent middle fingers you gave people on the way to your car.

Sincerely,

Glad I'm not a Steelers fan

Very disappointed walking out of the stadium and seeing how idiotic some Steelers fans were. Can't M&T outlaw this? ;)

I'm a mama of three boys. Nothing scares or disgusts me anymore. 

#2 theFRANCHISE

theFRANCHISE

Hall of Famer

• Reserve Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,133 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

Ravens fans don't let other Ravens fans sell their seats to Steelers fans.

Posted Image

#3 Bravens292

Bravens292

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:45 PM

cheers to not being steelers fans. classless people. if i was selling my ticket, i'd be paying attention to who i sell them to as well.
"Thats what white guys do when they're excited" - Joe Flacco

#4 SteelerEmpire

SteelerEmpire

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

Some people go BEYOND the jersey and are just a-****s. This Steelers fan rebukes that Steelers fan (and others like them) for their behavior..This division would be VERY boring without the Steelers-Raven rivalry. I'm thankful for it...

AX2mS.jpg

#5 display name

display name

Gotham's Reckoning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,981 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:22 PM

He has some nerve to be doing it in OUR house.
Edit: Well he was drunk.

Edited by display name, 02 December 2012 - 09:22 PM.

The Raven, on 03 Jan 2012-624 PM, said:

"You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day"

VIVA LA BUTT-FUMBLE!!!

Malkavian Raven, on 4 June 2014, said: "Display's off his meds again. Alert the white coats with the butterfly nets."

#6 Ragin'Raven

Ragin'Raven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

I just saw the negative "reputation" on my original post. I'm sorry if what I said was wrong. :(

I'm a mama of three boys. Nothing scares or disgusts me anymore. 

#7 H8R

H8R

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,886 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

It's a hostile environment, don't take a 4 y/o to a mans game

#8 Moderator 2

Moderator 2

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,970 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:58 PM

I just saw the negative "reputation" on my original post. I'm sorry if what I said was wrong. :(

I agree with you! I too am a mom but I would not take my sons to a Steeler or Colts game until they were 13 and they were told if they EVER repeated the bad words from the stadium at home they would meet dawn and not go to anymore games lol My boys are now 25, 20 and 17. The 17 yo almost as big of a fan as I am since we got the Ravens when he was less then a year old. He's been going to games since he was 4. You need to take them to games to groom the next generation of fans.
It was pretty awful leaving tonite with a few select jerks, we had a 'bumble bee' clothed Steeler fan that was a JERK in our section, always is since he owns the PSL, walks up the stairs with his middle finger extended behind his back then whines to SAFE if someone responds in kind, but the 2 other guys with Ravens fans were cool. Its nothing like it was 10 yrs ago.
68f2a8.jpg

#9 runamuk

runamuk

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

I don't think all steeler fans are like that . I sat next to a couple both steeler fans and they were pretty cool . One raven fan behind us tapped the male and said hey take flacco with you. and the steeler fan said we would take flacco in a heartbeat ya'll are nuts if you think he's a bad Qb . ben was inconsitent two at oen time ppl just have short memories. i am sorry you had that experience.

:baltimore-ravens: GO RAVENS :baltimore-ravens: 

#10 PeRK82

PeRK82

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:07 PM

who was drunk enough at the end of the game to say "f--- you" to my husband and 4-year-old son for simply wearing their Ravens gear in front of you tonight while exiting the stadium. Very classy. :eyes: When teams win, their fans rush in to gloat, so I put this here because you're probably that type of person too, so I just wanted to let you know that my son really appreciated the subsequent middle fingers you gave people on the way to your car.

Sincerely,

Glad I'm not a Steelers fan

Very disappointed walking out of the stadium and seeing how idiotic some Steelers fans were. Can't M&T outlaw this? ;)

WOW, Real classy , let me tell ya. Freaking sick of STEELER fans. Drunk or not, there was no reason for it. Didn't they win the game???? All i can say is , DUMB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users