225 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,613 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

Charlie Batch and the Steelers put together a 10-point, fourth-quarter comeback to win.

View the full article

#2 metalraven

metalraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

Game Recap: Ravens sucked, and Charlie Batch single handedly beat them.

#3 Purpleghost23

Purpleghost23

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

Game recap:Is this a joke were are in aprils fools day? cmon

#4 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,291 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

I've hesitated from saying this for weeks but we're not going to the Super Bowl unless we get tickets!

As long as we use the offensive philosophy that we've used to date, we will not go deep into the playoffs!

Neg me if you want but as long as Cam's high risk-low reward deep passing scheme over-shadows sound ball control runs and passes, we'll be perennial bridesmaids, never the bride!

S'cuse the analogy!

#5 Strawbrryfld

Strawbrryfld

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

Steelers won ? Really? That last TD was total crap by the Steelers. THE BALL DID NOT BREAK THE PLANE ?!!!!! NOT EVEN THE TIP!!! When the ball hits the post the player is already OUT OF BOUNDS !!!! And just to be sure they do win let's make up a call against Paul Kruger. Watch the play in regular time NOT slow motion....how many times in just this game was Joe FLACCO hit THE SAME WAY?!!!! Did we get a single roughing the passer call? NOOOOO !

#6 ravenisthebest7

ravenisthebest7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

Game Recap: Coaches suck. Flacco can't hit open guys. Gameplanning sucks.

Did i miss anything?

#7 TheRavengers

TheRavengers

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

I'd say Flacco and the defense were meager, but not terrible. 3 turnovers forced by the D is not terrible, not in my book anyway.

#8 ravenmaniac1123

ravenmaniac1123

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Really blew a golden opportunity. They may very well still win the division but forget about getting a bye. They will have 1 game at home and then go on the road. Harbaugh blew any chance we may have had by challenging the Charlie Batch incompletetion. Had we had 2 timeouts at the end we probably could have got the ball back with 45-50 seconds left and maybe got in position for Tucker to tie it up. Hard to point the finger at any one individual or group. Offense (Flacco) stunk, defense couldn't get off the field and Harbaugh makes an ill advised challenge which cost us a timeout.

#9 ravenwildman

ravenwildman

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,968 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

Game recap, bad

That pretty much sums it up, but hey look at it this way, you made a lot of Steelers fans in the national media happy tonight anyway.

Win lose or tie, Ravens fan until I die....even during the rough times.

GO RAVENS!

#10 EDR33D

EDR33D

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

i hate to break it to you fellow raven fans but our team blows. I dont know if its because of cam cameron or because of flacco or whatever. But this team sucks, flacco sucks, the defense couldnt stop batch and im just pissed like really mad. i hate this crappy team right now. no way we can win a superbowl with this crappy quarter back and o cordinator save your super bowl hopes its a wrap

#11 jive_1000

jive_1000

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

This fixation flacco has about holding onto the football for too long where most qbs would toss it to the sideline and just give up the down, he gives up the ball instead. Or sets the offense back several yards by holding and falling in place. Very low class for a team that has sb hopes. There are 2 joes out there. The one that beat cincy on week 1 and the one that we saw today. could it be schizophrenia?

#12 RavFan01

RavFan01

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:22 PM

I'm speechless. This is no Superbowl team, it's just not.

#13 singin1

singin1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

Yeah I dont understand these deep balls that are down the sidelines the majority of the time. CLEAR passing plays where there is no one in backfield (kind of hint huh?). A really bad challenge that even every fan knew was bad(they had the same view in replay that our coach had, right?). Where was our D? Please please please - get rid of Cam and Dean

#14 ScvledTetra

ScvledTetra

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

first I've been a RAVEN fan for life... Joe Flacco ain't no raven' he a joke. He folds, he scared,no drive, no confidence, no ability to lead, no ability to lead this team, no heart. We can't beat a 3rd string QB. This is ruff as a fan, why why why. No consistancy, I'm tired of this organization treating flacco like he elite, HE IS NOT ELITE. He does not deserve to be paid!!!! The messed up thing is that there ain't no one else, I hate flacco like Stephen A hates tbow. (Flacco) This man don't deserve purple. Our team fights for everything and then we are cut because of flaccos care free attitude, someone fight this guy so he has something to overcome. Baltimore fans deserve better than this!!!!! 3rd string REALLY?????? U gonna let them beat us while we at home in the black uniforms?? Where is the pride Flacco, do some ho rework, learn a diff audible then the one u call all day. Im nobody and I can tell what we gonna do every time he change the play. Flacco belong in cfl, pop warner, flag football, something.... But he don't deserve or fit the purple and black.

#15 jive_1000

jive_1000

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:25 PM

The refs got so used to seeing Joe hold the ball and lose yardage they finally got in on the act and whistled the ball dead before he hit the turf and before he tossed it for a completion (and probably a loss anyhow). Wow, we really need to find a qb shrink for him or another qb.

#16 ravensrock89

ravensrock89

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:25 PM

That was a complete joke, batch had all day in the pocket and marched the ball all day on us, the last drive started at the 15 and we could not stop a 40 yr old. Spend all next yeaar picks on defence and get some defensive ends plz plz ozzie stop trading down and trade up for once everytime you trade back we get garbage example kruger

#17 ReginaldColeman1

ReginaldColeman1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

It was one of those games where Joe passes to Torrey and makes 1 of 6 but I don't think any of the long balls found its target. I was surprised to see how many down field plays they run and run and never make a hit. It's like ok to keep trying to ball the jack but really it looked like Joe wasn't throwing far enough or the runners were going to far or whatever. The ball came up short several times and apparently no one else can get open much less open and make yards after reception. Ray and Bernard and Anquan were the offense. And as soon as announcers give out awards to KO and anyone else within earshot the jinx is in. When they lose it's like the same script. Nothing really goes right. Open the record books for how many games they get a TO and then give it right back. It wasn't bad luck. It was Pitt's line. It was Dweyer running over people. And now for the chorus of chants run Ray more. This time they'll have a different reason because they weren't behind. John that challenge? I know u'll look back at it and say u blew it. I feel for the guys who did make plays. And the reel rolls and there's the d back waiting near the receiver so he can practice his tackling today. No don't break up the pass just wait til they got it. No luck unless it's bad luck. Ha ha. Gotta laugh at such a sad game.

#18 Purpleghost23

Purpleghost23

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

flacco you wouldn get your contract like this bro

#19 05vw

05vw

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

idk who made the plays, but why did we keep throwing the ball down the field when we should of convserved the ball and throw short. and What the heck? is up with the ravens and getting penalties pollard did better this game but winning teams don't keep getting penaltys i mean look at the falcons. Matt ryan is an elite qb not flacco. and yet flacco wants to be paid like an elite, pssh not ganna happen. thats why we redid ray rice's contract over flaccos. we might as well get philip rivers next season

#20 jek81791

jek81791

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

i wonder if someone is gonna tell joe flacco its ok to throw it out of bounds when he is about to get sacked lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users