Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tctony

Blame Game

171 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the blame?

• OFFENSE
    • Joe Flacco
    • Running backs
    • Wide receivers
    • Offensive line
    • DEFENSE
    • Defensive line
    • Linebackers
    • Secondary
    • SPECIAL TEAMS
    • COACHING
    • Harbaugh
    • Cameron
    • Pees
    • EVERYONE played like poop

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

247 posts in this topic

Select the facet of the team which most deserves the blame for this loss: Offense, defense, special teams or coaching. Then select the positions within that facet who deserves the most blame.

I'm going coaching on this one. Harbaugh blew the challenge. Cam Cameron was his usual self. Pees reverted back to early season form - Steelers were wide open all day long.

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1354495876' post='1243073']
Everyone sucked. But it still gives me the excuse to say
FIRE CAM!
[/quote]

If he isn't gone after this season, it's time to boycott the team.

[quote name='T3hRaven' timestamp='1354496010' post='1243086']
[/quote]
Don't go that far lol!

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1354496037' post='1243091']
Don't go that far lol!
[/quote]

It's been three years in a row now that he should have been fired. People need dramatic examples to shock them out of apathy.

Joe Flacco is terrible!!!!!!!! This dude is average at best. I dont care if we win the super bowl it def wont be because of him, He might as well be Andy Dalton.

[quote name='Tregs' timestamp='1354496328' post='1243140']
Cam, Pees, O-line in that order.
[/quote]

My order as well. Though I did add Kruger in since he put them in FG range with the penalty.

[quote name='RBates' timestamp='1354496447' post='1243158']
I dont care if we win the super bowl
[/quote]

Well...that statement isn't entirely true. Let's be real, now.

Oh yea and once again the defensive line got basically no push or pressure...I'm sorry but how are we suppose to beat possibly 3 superbowl qbs In the playoffs if we cant beat batch...

[i]Defense couldn't hold a 10 point lead at home against a complete has-been like Charlie Batch...lol[/i]
[i]Flacco BLOWS game with fumble and 7 point lead. After getting outplayed by CHARLIE FREAKING BATCH!!!!!![/i]

I took the easy way out, and BLAMED CAM.

No matter , the more i think about it. It would obviously end up on his plate anyways.

Joe Flacco is terrible!!!!!!!! This dude is average at best. I dont care if we win the super bowl it def wont be because of him, He might as well be Andy Dalton.
[/quote]
You just contradicted yourself. He is not terrible. He had a pretty bad game. Try again.

[quote name='theFRANCHISE' timestamp='1354496658' post='1243191']
Well...that statement isn't entirely true. Let's be real, now.
[/quote]This in context with the rest is true.

[quote name='T3hRaven' timestamp='1354496010' post='1243086']
[/quote]

I tried doing that last,last season. It doesn't work.

As much as US Fans like to think or say we have a say. We don't, we are worse than slaves, no vote but we LOVE our Master ( THE RAVENS )

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1354496037' post='1243091']

Don't go that far lol!
[/quote]

It's kind of true though, he needs to be held accountable at some point. If the organization refuses to do anything again, the fans need to send a message, he is a detriment to the team.

Cam. I guess its the easiest way to go, but whatever. Any time Rice has 12 carries for 78 yards (6.5 YPC) and we don't keep giving him the rock, it blows my mind.

[quote name='bdravens' timestamp='1354496803' post='1243213']
You just contradicted yourself. He is not terrible. He had a pretty bad game. Try again.
[/quote]

Heck, if our O line could freaking Block. Flacco wouldn't have to run for his life, then when he isn't being pressured , he wouldn't have Phantom pressure.

I don't see how anyone can argue that the defense blew this game big time. 20 points at home against a Charlie Batch-led Steelers team should've been more than enough to win. Yet the defense let that O march up and down the field throughout the second half, most embarrassingly on that last drive.

[/quote]yes cause the defense is playing all world caliber football....come on son

[quote name='bdravens' timestamp='1354496803' post='1243213']
[/quote]He is terrible. An average Qb with all these weapons is terrible. You cant play at all still making rookie mistakes in your fifth season. 5 seconds holding onto the ball against the best D in football. SMH Bye Flacco you got outplayed by Charlie batch

[quote name='PeRK82' timestamp='1354496910' post='1243235']
Heck, if our O line could freaking Block. Flacco wouldn't have to run for his life, then when he isn't being pressured , he wouldn't have Phantom pressure.
[/quote]When did he run for his life? When did he run at all? He is pitiful.

[quote name='RBates' timestamp='1354496965' post='1243244']
He is terrible. An average Qb with all these weapons is terrible. You cant play at all still making rookie mistakes in your fifth season. 5 seconds holding onto the ball against the best D in football. SMH Bye Flacco you got outplayed by Charlie batch
[/quote]
Ladies and Gentlemen, the quintessential Flacco hater. Anyone disagree? Anyone? Anyone?

We had them on the ropes, and we let it slip through our fingers. Playing perfectly, then boom, interception, boom fumble, boom let Charlie Batch waltz down the field like he's Peyton Manning.

[/quote]I think andy has a better upside then flacco now