Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Dannell Ellerbe Out, Pernell McPhee Returns

21 posts in this topic

The team’s leading tackler will be missed. McPhee is active for the first time since Week 6.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Dannell-Ellerbe-Out-Pernell-McPhee-Returns/eccc490e-cd59-4803-8b5b-eaefc968908d]View the full article[/url]

Ellerbe is a big blow but Pernell should bring so he being fresh. I think that Ayanbadejo will do pretty good in his place we just need to contain this Dwyer guy and we should be fine.

Jimmy Smith is no biggy. I'll miss Ellerbe. Glad McPhee is back. Joe has to know where Head and Shoulders is at on every play.

Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic!!!!!! Anybody who thinks this team is going to do any damage in the playoffs and get to the superbowl is an idiot! We are no where close to being a superbowl caliber team! BIG JOKE!

If we resign Joe after todays game we are going to be terrible for another 10 yrs.................FLACCO IS SO BAD!!!

flacco's awareness is horrible hold the ball to long in the pocket you will get hit eventually he had plenty of time to run for a couple yds and go down but no stay in the pocket for the sack fumble i mean dang

No killer instinct in this team what so ever!!!!! How can you BLOW a game that is given to you!? And a chance to seal the division and a playoff birth against a team that is giving you every opportunity possible!? I mean pittsburgh couldnt have made this game anymore winnable at our home field. Joe needs MAN the heck up and grow a pair and get his act together. You talk the talk but dont back it up with proving it. Take notes from Aaron Rodgers and Eli Manning aka QBs who said they were elite and people laughed but then took control and WILLED their teams to wins and a superbowl win!!!!

This game just reassures me that Joe Flacco just isn't anywhere near elite in this league. Seems like he's been taking steps back more and more. He has to have the WORST pocket presence of any of the starters in the league. Then for Cam Cameron you have absolutly no crative spirit man. Every play is so predictable and you have bad decision making dialing up plays. I'm am so sick of seeing Rice get no carries. My man was averaging 6.5 yds per carry and he score a long TD then you decide to stop giving him the ball when we have the lead. Theres no way around this just a horrible game by Coordinator and QB. He was averaging just over 50% of his passes and they continued to try and launch the ball down the field. Makes no sense to me. This is all getting far far way to repetitive. What does Rice average per game this yr like 15 or less carries a game!? Thats just sad, there no name guys that average more and get less yrds per carry.

the defense played there hearts out tonight . I defend flacco the team etc. I am so disappointed it is unreal . not one good thing to say and sadly can't defend anyone anymore . Undefeated no more .

flacco's awareness is horrible hold the ball to long in the pocket you will get hit eventually he had plenty of time to run for a couple yds and go down but no stay in the pocket for the sack fumble i mean dang

Charlie Batch just came into our house and beat us...Warning!!!! I mean how do you let a game this significant get away from you. We always play conservative and never put teams away. We took these guys lightly today and it backfired. We were out coached and outplayed today.

Posted · Hidden by theFRANCHISE, December 3, 2012 - No reason given · Report post

[quote name='provemewrong2052' timestamp='1354495667' post='1243040']
[/quote]

2-3 linebackers in the vicinity, if you look at the replay. No way most QBs outrun them -- and the only QBs that can, are ones who are even worse passers.

We had more than enough opportunities to put the steelers away and we just play conservative and put and kick field goals! The opportunity we had to score a touchdown earlier in the game off that pass interference....Why in the heck would you be passing it in the redzone!??!?!! Are we the packers!?!?! RUN the BALL!!!! Not run it once and throw it twice! Joe is a joke for not stepping up and will continue to be a laughing joke until he actually becomes elite and Cam will continue to hold us back and ruin this team. But hey at lets go back to work and get ready to blow another one when we play Peyton Manning :)