7 replies to this topic

#1 MS_Ravens

MS_Ravens

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

Hey guys, I'm a newbie here.. I'm going to USA in holidays and I'll be staying at my aunt's house (She resides in Boston).. And my idea is going to Baltimore to spend one day visiting the city (Possibly the date of my visit to Baltimore is January 6th)

So, I need to know what places are a must-visit for a Raven fan, and recommendations about places to visit in town.

Sorry for the rusty language haha

#2 Cville-Raven

Cville-Raven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,476 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

Hmm......trying to think what would be good in January. The sports legends museum next to Camden yards is a good one, but that is only partially a Ravens museum. Problem is that its January and the Harbor is much nicer in the summer. But I would recommend the Sports legends museum, and if you haven't seen the Bank it s a pretty cool stadium to just walk around.

#3 Purple Nurple

Purple Nurple

Telling It Like It Is Since 1974

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,706 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

Yeah. Unfortunately January is winter in the Northern Hemisphere. COLD.

You'll definitely want to find indoor activities or dress very warmly. ;)

newsigg2_zps9e6531bd.jpg

#4 flaccopoe

flaccopoe

Mintberry Crunch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,320 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

Have fun in the US!

Honestly, I am surprised that you (Poe) got second. After the draft I thought your team was doomed for failure.

You get used to it. Even posts that don't violate the rules aren't safe.

Ray Guy to the NFL Hall of Fame

#5 MS_Ravens

MS_Ravens

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

I prefer to be watching other games, but if we play in a WildCard game I think I'll be in the stadium watching the game (BTW, How about the $$ of the tickets? You think I cuold be able to get a ticket for a game like that or would it be difficult ?)

#6 MS_Ravens

MS_Ravens

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

Hey, it's me again, I have a question.. Is there any store in the stadium where I can buy the merchandise of the team ? It's almost done that I'll be visiting BAL with my uncle and I'll be looking to purchase some items for me and some friends..

#7 K-Dog

K-Dog

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,886 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:28 PM

Yes. Quite a few stores.
K-Dog

"Animals want to learn how to talk so they can hang out with me." Ray Lewis

#8 Nightman

Nightman

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:30 AM

I prefer to be watching other games, but if we play in a WildCard game I think I'll be in the stadium watching the game (BTW, How about the $$ of the tickets? You think I cuold be able to get a ticket for a game like that or would it be difficult ?)

If the Ravens win the division they will be playing a game at home in the WildCard round. You may want to check back with BaltimoreRavens.com on when the limited ticket sale for that one on Ticketmaster.com starts if it happens, Otherwise, you could pay more on a resale site like NFLTicketExchange by Ticketmaster or StubHub both which have guarantees on their tickets sold through them, stay away from EBay or Craigslist as I have heard lots of stories of fake tickets. Both resale sites will have tickets substantially over face value plus various processing and delivery fees.

The cost of tickets right now on Stubhub is around $190-200 for AFC Wild Card playoff tickets and that is just for the upper endzone nosebleed seats. I'd wait until they at least send out the tickets to the PSL holders which will be around January 1st, so I heard. The price I think will go down some when they announce the game opponent, date and time. Also it will go down when they start selling tickets on NFL Ticket Exchange which I find is usually cheaper than Stubhub. It will be more if we play the Colts rather than the Bengals as most Baltimore football fans still have an ax to grind about Irsay and the Indianapolis NFL team. There will be a limited public sale of playoff tickets this Friday on tickemaster.com at 10 am EST.

Edited by Nightman, 25 December 2012 - 07:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users