Ravens at Bengals      Pro Bowl Voting      #RavensPumpkin      Game Rewind   

Photo

A Picture is worth a 1000 Words...I have 5!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Grapple Raven

Grapple Raven

MVP

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

I don't know if anyone is having the same problem that I am, but since the latest upgrade, the photos section isn't working well for me at all. I can only get about three to five pictures out of approximately 25 or so for the any of the picture galleries. It tells me it is downloading, but all I see is that little spinning circle on a white page. It takes forever if they download at all. I can't even get all of them in thumbnails, forget seeing them as a slideshow. But I do manage to get the little advertisments every ten pics or so, the rest is white screen.

I always enjoyed the all the photos of the games, we have the most fantastic photographers and their pictures are awesome. The photos kinda fufill my game day experience since I live out of state. I didn't know if it was my computer, something I was doing, or if anyone was having the same experience I was with the photo galleries? Can someone help?

(Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 8)

23jjplx.jpg

#2 berad

berad

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,360 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:56 PM

Is your Java / Flash all the way update? I believe it uses one of those. I'm not tech savvy, mind you, but I think its 'pop-out' feature uses one of those. They work fine on Google Chrome.
a9skd1.jpg

"Bring it. They want physical. They want to run against us. You know we'll be there."

#3 Moderator 2

Moderator 2

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,977 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

Problem is most likely the switch to the new HTML 5 platform--still buggy and older browsers dont like it and its what is messing with the videos also. The developers are working on it I've been told.
68f2a8.jpg

#4 Grapple Raven

Grapple Raven

MVP

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:47 AM

Thanks so much Debi! I really miss seeing the photos.

23jjplx.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users