Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] The Caw: Cartoon Joe Flacco Gives Pump-Up Speech

77 posts in this topic

A Yahoo! "Sports Friends" video had the real Joe Flacco laughing in the locker room today.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/The-Caw-Cartoon-Joe-Flacco-Gives-Pump-Up-Speech/1c0b45ca-392c-4324-b43b-3071f905edd1]View the full article[/url]

Good to know our QB doesn't take himself too seriously. What a bunch of likeable guys our Ravens are. The voice acting was messed up though.

that was funny because i could imagine Joe struggling in that role like that for real. my favorite line after it was all over..."I'm gonna go talk to Anquan!" LOL!

~Mili

I loved it....it would have been great if they ended it him in the center of the team totally silent 10 seconds staring with crickets chirping

GO JOE!

"hey guys, i'm Joe flacco QB of the baltimore ravens." LOL

this will make joe play great! maybe not but still... play great joe.

That was amazing, with the exception of Joe's voice.
I love Joe's response to Ray bringing up Ray's speech making.

LMAO i can Picture him in the Huddle like that Hey guys my name is Joe Flacco ,who wants to catch a football give me a show of hands .

I was hesitant to even watch it, but that IS funny. Joe, just don't become like that pathetic Ray Lewis wannabe, Drew Brees. That pregame speech last night was almost as embarassing as his performance in the game!!

We need to get healthier heading into the playoffs I think this Chris Johnson guy will turn out to be pretty good he just need playing time then we can keep Corey Graham in the slot he has been playing well for us. When Jimmy Smith is healthy that will just make us even better but I do believe that Cam should call more crossing routes for Torrey and Jacoby that will be hard to defend with them being guarded by LBS. you see what happen in San Diego

[quote name='Moderator 3' timestamp='1354315978' post='1239054']
Who here has read Poe?
[/quote]

I just read "The Raven", can't believe it took 12 years and this blog to get me to do it. Anyway here's my favorite line, Poe talking about the Raven:

"And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon that is dreaming..."

As in dreaming of a beatdown on the Pittsburgh Steelers, a dream that comes true. Can't wait !!! :)