41 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,841 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

Kevin Byrne outlines the Ravens’ dominant record and numbers at M&T Bank Stadium.

View the full article

#2 a 31fan

a 31fan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

I dunno, we had our grind it out game at Heinz. The game last week, everyone on an emotional high after a total team effort, my money's on a swift kick to the butt! 24-3...no playoffs for you Steelers!!

#3 Moderator 2

Moderator 2

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,187 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

Im ready lol
68f2a8.jpg

#4 ellicottraven

ellicottraven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,632 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

I don't think that first game last year was an oddity. I really think that is the way we beat any team that comes to Baltimore, no exceptions.

My theory will be borne out because we are going to have a blow out victory come Sunday. Then people will realize the only shot the Steelers have of beating us is in Heinz Field where I expect games to be closer. However, I do believe that the tide has shifted.

Here is why: A couple of years ago, even though outplayed most of the game, the Steelers somehow found a way to make a play in the final minutes to win the game. Now, it is the exact opposite. I don't believe that we can play badly enough for the Steelers to beat us, because no matter what we find a play to win us the game at the end!

Edited by ellicottraven, 30 November 2012 - 02:48 PM.

#5 DancingEagle11

DancingEagle11

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

Sorry... but we're gonna light them up! It won't be close. Won't be in doubt. And it'll be over before the third quarter.

Ravens all the way!

#6 4evermore23

4evermore23

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

Long as diedorf is not calling the game but i beleve were gonna spank em ben is out again but they do have some key peices back but its not enuff we cnt b stopped at home

#7 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,008 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

Steelers out of playoffs because of us... Priceless

#8 berad

berad

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,667 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

It's probably gonna be a close game regardless of who plays, that's how Ravens/Steelers usually is. Another great article!

#9 Coolhurt

Coolhurt

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

Enough talk about being undefeated before we are jinx'd. By the way that black should look good on Sunday.

#10 GyMan20

GyMan20

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

Finally Friday is here... Now if only Sunday could hurry up and get here a little faster. I can't wait to put on that black number 20 jersey that has been hanging in my closet all season. We will know exactly what kind of game this is going to be within the first five minutes of the game clock, personally I am predicting a blowout courtesy of Mr. Batch and the plethora of INT's that will be thrown to our D. ={D>

#11 nextgen_RavensFan

nextgen_RavensFan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

OK, Simms was a very good QB but who cares what he thinks ? This season has taught me that the experts know squat. If Simms is an expert why did his son fail so quickly, did he not give him the Golden Key of success ? It will be a close game but almost every game we have had against the Steelers have been close. Does not take a Wizard to state the obvious. We will win as we are at home and Joe does not lose at home and his numbers are awesome here. Will come down to a couple mistakes by the QB's either Batch will make a few costly passes or Flacco will fumble a couple away from the pressure but i have all faith that we will prevail. Go Ravens !!

A side note to the Steelers. I hope Ben does come back ok as he is a credit to the game and it is better because he is a player. I am also glad he will not play Sunday as we have knocked a few Steeler QB's out of the game a few times.

#12 TorryGundy

TorryGundy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

Since we are wearing the black Jerseys, the Ravens should come out with the D and play Iron Man with Sizzle coming out last and his face painted like the road warrior Animal!

#13 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

Phil Simms and Jim Nantz are the worst I can't stand them

#14 NaveSenrag

NaveSenrag

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,213 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

Has anyone taken a look at Pitt's o-line? They'll be lucky to make it to fieldgoal range.

#15 btfan2

btfan2

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

Naw sorry but; the absolute most obnoxious "commentator" of all is Gruden, he's a tool of the highest magnitude. He talks and talks and never says anything.

None of these guys are very good. I don't what the standard for highering these guys is but; it's a pretty low bar....

#16 mettro79

mettro79

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,415 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

I'm with Phil, and I believe most Ravens fans and most Ravens players do as well. We are very proud of our home record, but I don't think anyone believes it is an automatic win; despite the fact that the media is painting that picture. We are also playing a Steeler team that are pretty desperate. I think we'll win, but not a blowout by any means.

#17 Guest_Mr. Nobody_*

Guest_Mr. Nobody_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:51 PM

Beat the Steelers... Nothing Else Matters... The Rest is Silence

#18 bmorebirdflu52

bmorebirdflu52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

I agree with ya fan Gruden is a tool. It's his voice 90% during the game and your right again nothing is said. I always disagress with the play and how its exacuted and he always says negaitive and stupid crap. Like Madden in Madden for ps1 or something. "hes gotta throw 8 yards on a 3rd and 8," come on if I wanted to hear nonsense talking about nothing I wouldnt watch the game and I would spend time with my wife and let her talk. some games the anouncers are so bad i mute then put oon the radio anouncers lol, MOST hate the Ravens, Most annoy me, most are dumb as a brick. Hienz Ward fits right in with those idiots and if he continues ill continue to mute him.

#19 bmorebirdflu52

bmorebirdflu52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

opps typo he always disagress. sorry. About the game, Its purple friday Stealer week and yet it doesnt feel right. Maybe its ben out maybe its back to back like this in 3 weeks. Football is a short season sport and they only play once a week not like baseball and basketball and that anticipation, wait, and rivarys its the best sport. When you take that away and play the two most meaningfull games twice in 3 weeks that takes away from what the sport really is. A win is a win. you loose you loose. No excuses in the NFL yet other teams fans are full of it. Every year every team almoast every game someone important is out. Draft and develope right and you will be fine. Thats a reason some teams get over the cap and some dont. AT some point you gotta cut high payed players and play some younger ones. Next man up PERIOD. Lets GO RAVENS!!

#20 ravenwildman

ravenwildman

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

Not much of a prediction Simms since history has made it clear that this game is more about defenses than offenses. But, you never know about the Raven offensive wild maverick!

Miss a 4th down and inches, but make a 4th down and 29...in the same game....never know what might happen, except winning of course.

GO RAVENS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users