• Announcements

• Admin 3

UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PeRK82

New Upcoming Montages.

7 posts in this topic

To anyone interested, i will be making More RAVENS montages starting with The STEELERS, [i][b]T[/b][/i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i][b]hat is, if we win[/b][/i][/font]. Just waiting for a new HD-PVR, I won't be getting the New one until maybe mid next week, so it won't be up ,[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i][b] That is, if we win[/b][/i][/font] lololol until SAT. Or SUN. Just in time for the Following Game.

The reason, i havn't been making them so far this season is because i ve been busy and my HD PVR was fried, so i couldn't upload the game to my Computer.

Ive been getting a decent amount of Request so i figure i will make one, AS LONG AS THE GAME IS WON, AND ITS A GREAT GAME. ( I think we are going to destroy them, call it a gut feeling, you heard it hear first)

[i]Lol, Nurp...good one buddy![/i]

[i]In all seriousness Perk I was just about to PM you earlier this week to ask about the montages...man have I really missed those this season!!! So glad to hear that you will be making more once ya get your new machine. It just really has left a huge void in my fan experience without those montages Perk!!! You have just made my day! :sohappy: Btw, have really missed ya on the boards too!!! :P [/i]

Hey Perk!

Sorry to hear about your machine. I sure have missed those montages. I'm following you on Facebook and I just kept checking your page too. Afraid I had missed one or something. Hope your new machine arrives soon and can't wait to see what you come up with this season!!!

Could you make a montage of every boneheaded Cam play call. I know thats probably hard to convey in a video, but Im sure if you show some of those throw long on 3rd and 1 plays; it would convey it perfectly.

[quote name='Cville-Raven' timestamp='1354497981' post='1243409']
Could you make a montage of every boneheaded Cam play call. I know thats probably hard to convey in a video, but Im sure if you show some of those throw long on 3rd and 1 plays; it would convey it perfectly.
[/quote]

Honestly, i was thinking of making one of RICE getting - 2 yards to + 2 yards, kinda sick of it. Aside from this last Game. He can not run the ball, reminds me of Chris Johnson.

But i guess it would relate to Cam,lol.

I dont think i could make one though because i dont have past games recorded, my new HD PVR should be here by this Thursday. Hopefully i have time and can upload a couple of Decent plays from the STEALERS game.