6 replies to this topic

#1 PeRK82

PeRK82

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,921 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:58 AM

To anyone interested, i will be making More RAVENS montages starting with The STEELERS, That is, if we win. Just waiting for a new HD-PVR, I won't be getting the New one until maybe mid next week, so it won't be up , That is, if we win lololol until SAT. Or SUN. Just in time for the Following Game.

The reason, i havn't been making them so far this season is because i ve been busy and my HD PVR was fried, so i couldn't upload the game to my Computer.

Ive been getting a decent amount of Request so i figure i will make one, AS LONG AS THE GAME IS WON, AND ITS A GREAT GAME. ( I think we are going to destroy them, call it a gut feeling, you heard it hear first)

#2 Purple Nurple

Purple Nurple

Telling It Like It Is Since 1974

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,139 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:10 AM

Snap. I knew the black jerseys would end the hiatus.

newsigg2_zps9e6531bd.jpg

#3 Grapple Raven

Grapple Raven

MVP

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,408 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:37 AM

Lol, Nurp...good one buddy!

In all seriousness Perk I was just about to PM you earlier this week to ask about the montages...man have I really missed those this season!!! So glad to hear that you will be making more once ya get your new machine. It just really has left a huge void in my fan experience without those montages Perk!!! You have just made my day! :sohappy: Btw, have really missed ya on the boards too!!! :P

23jjplx.jpg

#4 ravensdfan

ravensdfan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,132 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:06 AM

Hey Perk!

Sorry to hear about your machine. I sure have missed those montages. I'm following you on Facebook and I just kept checking your page too. Afraid I had missed one or something. Hope your new machine arrives soon and can't wait to see what you come up with this season!!!

Joe flacco picked up a fumbled ball off the ground like he just dropped the newspaper on the sidewalk by accident and flung it across the street square into the neighbor's open mailbox while being attacked by pit bulls on steroids - a Panther's fan

#5 BALTIMOREFLACCO

BALTIMOREFLACCO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,737 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

Good news, anticipating more great vids

23mn1x.jpg

Thank god I was born a Texas Longhorn

Whiskey Sour GM

#6 Cville-Raven

Cville-Raven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,608 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

Could you make a montage of every boneheaded Cam play call. I know thats probably hard to convey in a video, but Im sure if you show some of those throw long on 3rd and 1 plays; it would convey it perfectly.

#7 PeRK82

PeRK82

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,921 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:11 PM

Could you make a montage of every boneheaded Cam play call. I know thats probably hard to convey in a video, but Im sure if you show some of those throw long on 3rd and 1 plays; it would convey it perfectly.

Honestly, i was thinking of making one of RICE getting - 2 yards to + 2 yards, kinda sick of it. Aside from this last Game. He can not run the ball, reminds me of Chris Johnson.

But i guess it would relate to Cam,lol.

I dont think i could make one though because i dont have past games recorded, my new HD PVR should be here by this Thursday. Hopefully i have time and can upload a couple of Decent plays from the STEALERS game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users