Photo

New Upcoming Montages.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 PeRK82

PeRK82

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:58 AM

To anyone interested, i will be making More RAVENS montages starting with The STEELERS, That is, if we win. Just waiting for a new HD-PVR, I won't be getting the New one until maybe mid next week, so it won't be up , That is, if we win lololol until SAT. Or SUN. Just in time for the Following Game.

The reason, i havn't been making them so far this season is because i ve been busy and my HD PVR was fried, so i couldn't upload the game to my Computer.

Ive been getting a decent amount of Request so i figure i will make one, AS LONG AS THE GAME IS WON, AND ITS A GREAT GAME. ( I think we are going to destroy them, call it a gut feeling, you heard it hear first)

#2 Purple Nurple

Purple Nurple

Telling It Like It Is Since 1974

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,365 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:10 AM

Snap. I knew the black jerseys would end the hiatus.

newsigg2_zps9e6531bd.jpg

#3 Grapple Raven

Grapple Raven

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:37 AM

Lol, Nurp...good one buddy!

In all seriousness Perk I was just about to PM you earlier this week to ask about the montages...man have I really missed those this season!!! So glad to hear that you will be making more once ya get your new machine. It just really has left a huge void in my fan experience without those montages Perk!!! You have just made my day! :sohappy: Btw, have really missed ya on the boards too!!! :P

23jjplx.jpg

#4 ravensdfan

ravensdfan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,510 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:06 AM

Hey Perk!

Sorry to hear about your machine. I sure have missed those montages. I'm following you on Facebook and I just kept checking your page too. Afraid I had missed one or something. Hope your new machine arrives soon and can't wait to see what you come up with this season!!!

58fa6263-0813-4227-a493-515c68cda079_zps 

#5 BALTIMOREFLACCO

BALTIMOREFLACCO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,078 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

Good news, anticipating more great vids

23mn1x.jpg

Thank god I was born a Texas Longhorn

Colts GM

#6 Cville-Raven

Cville-Raven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,805 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

Could you make a montage of every boneheaded Cam play call. I know thats probably hard to convey in a video, but Im sure if you show some of those throw long on 3rd and 1 plays; it would convey it perfectly.

#7 PeRK82

PeRK82

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:11 PM

Could you make a montage of every boneheaded Cam play call. I know thats probably hard to convey in a video, but Im sure if you show some of those throw long on 3rd and 1 plays; it would convey it perfectly.

Honestly, i was thinking of making one of RICE getting - 2 yards to + 2 yards, kinda sick of it. Aside from this last Game. He can not run the ball, reminds me of Chris Johnson.

But i guess it would relate to Cam,lol.

I dont think i could make one though because i dont have past games recorded, my new HD PVR should be here by this Thursday. Hopefully i have time and can upload a couple of Decent plays from the STEALERS game.