8 replies to this topic

#1 ravens533

ravens533

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

I live in southern Colorado and never met another Ravens fan. :( Are there any others around here? It sure get lonely in the middle of Bronco land. But I still were my purple and black.

Winning is not everything, but wanting to win is.

Vince Lambardi

#2 KCRavensGirl

KCRavensGirl

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:47 PM

Was like that here in kc for me when i moved here. Look on Facebook, you may find a fan group, or start one. Ours is midwest nest. We have 42 people & growing. With the game coming up you are sure to find some fellow ravens fans out there!
Visit the Midwest Nest, Kansas City Ravens Fans at http://www.facebook....stnestkc?ref=hl

#3 Ticklemepink49

Ticklemepink49

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

I'm in Ankeny, Iowa and there aren't too many Raven's fans here either! I do have some family here that are also Raven's fans, but that's because we all grew up in Baltimore. I moved to Iowa when I was 34. My husband is a die hard Minnesota fan, but he also likes the Ravens, so it's 1. Minnesota & 2. Raven's for him, and I'm the opposite, 1, Ravens, 2. Minnesota. We were hoping it would be purple against purple this year! I think that would have been awesome, but instead it's going to be the East Coast against the West Coast and I believe the East Coast will take it!!

#4 Black_Purple_Rican

Black_Purple_Rican

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:37 AM

Looking for any Ravens fans in Columbia, sc

#5 wowzers002

wowzers002

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

Come to Brampton Ontario Canada...Every fan of the NFL up here is a fan of a different team in the nfl,Never met a Ravens Fan here.

#6 blackbird29

blackbird29

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:44 AM

I live in Virginia so it's either Steelers (why I have no clue) and of course the Redskins. SInce they have RGIII and they won the division last yr it's been worse than ever with all the fans coming out of the closet. Not to mention training camp is now in Richmond too. Sooo....not too many Ravens fans here either.

#7 blackbird29

blackbird29

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:46 AM

I'm in Ankeny, Iowa and there aren't too many Raven's fans here either! I do have some family here that are also Raven's fans, but that's because we all grew up in Baltimore. I moved to Iowa when I was 34. My husband is a die hard Minnesota fan, but he also likes the Ravens, so it's 1. Minnesota & 2. Raven's for him, and I'm the opposite, 1, Ravens, 2. Minnesota. We were hoping it would be purple against purple this year! I think that would have been awesome, but instead it's going to be the East Coast against the West Coast and I believe the East Coast will take it!!

Should make for an interesting day when the Ravens play the Vikes then! ;)

#8 Purple City Bird Gang

Purple City Bird Gang

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,191 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:55 PM

I live in Virginia so it's either Steelers (why I have no clue) and of course the Redskins. SInce they have RGIII and they won the division last yr it's been worse than ever with all the fans coming out of the closet. Not to mention training camp is now in Richmond too. Sooo....not too many Ravens fans here either.

Lol I know what ya mean my girl is a Deadskins fan and she never shuts up, especially after winning against us last year

#9 bpytnjr58

bpytnjr58

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,559 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:22 AM

My son and I are the only die hard fans in our area to my knowledge and that is fine with us because we are not looked at as being bandwagon fans like the Steelers Cowboys and Niner fans are. The first question I am always asked is"You must be from Baltimore!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users